LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fart Diaper!

DailyDi

"looked like a diaper"? can we call them "Bam-bean-os", or "A-bean-a". or maybe "Far-Tena"?

• Like 1

Those may absorb the 'odor', but what about the noise??? Letting go of a large blast can get peoples attention too. The SBD's in an elevator could be taken care of with this item. I am just wondering of these might come with an optional "muffler' to quiet the noise of a violent eruption :P

Those may absorb the 'odor', but what about the noise??? Letting go of a large blast can get peoples attention too. The SBD's in an elevator could be taken care of with this item. I am just wondering of these might come with an optional "muffler' to quiet the noise of a violent eruption :P

Then yet another company will come out with a "tuned exhaust." :lol:

I'm also imagining a butt plug type of device with a narrow canal that traverses the plug numerous times with little cilia appendages in the canal that absorb the noise. (Remember folks, you saw it here on DD first.)

I would not even mention butt plugs and, put politely, outgassing in the same forum. It might give the EPA ideas

Deer hunters can go a bit overboard... What with the spraying of deer urine on themselves and buying camouflaged guns and whatnot, when many of us could just open the door and shoot one in the yard. My folks once hit 5 in a single year.

But, yes... That would be kind of funny if you were somewhere with plenty of people and could pass it off on someone nearby, without the smell ratting you out.

• 2 weeks later...