LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Still Use The Toilet?

Guest Saturnine

Guest Saturnine

Randomly reading through posts encouraged an out of the blue, but really intriguing question: does anyone here use the toilet ever?

People post on a near constant basis about wetting diapers and their wet escapades, and also messing diapers and mess escapades. One can almost become desinsitized to these things because of the lifestyle, and for the most part for us, being in wet diapers and using diapers is as normal as waking up in the morning.

Yet it occured to me, and it's an intriguing question because the concept itself entriely destroys the principle behind diapers: does anyone use the toilet?

I go through about three or so diapers a day when I can, all of them ending up being soaken wet. Which means like 0% of my urine goes into the toilet. I pee myself all the time. And for messing, well I do that every so often I guess now. More lately than I have in awhile. But about 95% of my pooping is done on the toilet.

Does anyone still use the toilet, or does most if not all waste go into your diaper?

During the day I use the toilet :blush: That's why my cheap pull-ups work :rolleyes: They catch the leakage in between which usually isn't a lot but it's more than pads can handle. At night when I'm in cloth diapers they stay pinned since it's too much trouble to drop them just to pee. I :wub: the feel of a wet cloth diaper surrounding me! The same goes for the less-common times when I wear a tape-on disposable :P I do have some 'bad' days when my pull-ups aren't enough :o Then it's into a tape-on diaper which stays until a change is needed :whistling: I don't like poopy pants :( That's a morning and evening thing which coincides with changes most of the time which makes it easy ;) I can usually tell what kind of day I'm going to have shortly after waking up. I always have to pee right after waking and empty my bladder, usually soaking my night diaper as I make coffee. Change time comes when the poop follows a few minutes later :rolleyes: If I have to pee again shortly after that I know I'm going to have a leaky day; especially if I feel my bladder spasming :angry: The flow rate and frequency before leaving for work decide whether the pull-up I've put on stays or if I change into a thicker tape-on. I don't want to change at work but if I need to I'm ready to and I will :angel_not: I like being as discreet as I can in RL but at home I wear what I want to and enjoy it.

Bettypooh

Only when I go to the dentist (if I do not have some cheap melodramatic scenario that I wish to live out involving a goat, a rubber sheet, Coast to Coast and the dental hygienist)

I can never be accused of leaving the seat up. all of my peeing goes on in my diapers. I do not like messy diapers and although I tried it a few times a lifetime ago, i know this is not for me. So once or twice a day I sit down to go number two, other than that I am diapered around the clock and won't ever have it any other way.

Yeah, I still use it. Diapers that don't leak (Bambinos) are fairly expensive, so I use diapers sparingly. Sometimes I do wet them, but only once every now and again.

Even if I did use diapers 24/7, I'd still use the toilet because I don't like pooping in them.

Except when I am so sick I cannot get out of bed, I have good bowel control.

So, when I need to poop, I use a toilet. Often while on the toilet I pee, but I have no control of that.

Most of the time when I am dressed as a responsible adult I wear slip-in disposable pads, held by snuggish knit cotton panties. I can easily slid those panties down to sit on the toilet. Before pulling those panties back up I evaluate the pad. If it is more than slightly damp I change it.

I still use the toilet, but I often wish I didn't have to! I would love it if my pee could be contained by diapers most of the time at least. ;)

I agree, I wish I could wear and use diapers more often. But that just doesn't fit with my every day life. So I use the toilet more often than not.

Not used the toilet for almost 4 months, apart from pooping.

I started wearing 24/7 almost 4 months ago and I am more or less wet all of the time now. If i tried to hold off i doubt i could make it to the toilet now before i started leaking. Happily becoming dependent and inco on my diapers

Toilet only for me. No other option available. Being amputee prevents self-diapering. Yes I have tried but no luck. But there are definitely times when I need them. I take a pill every morning that helps me pee quite a bit for a few hours. It keeps pressure off heart and lungs. And on the rare occasion when my bowels give no warning and pee pill kicks in at the same time I can't do either w/o losing control of both. Just over a week ago while I was home alone and my bro was on errand I had to go suddenly. I couldnt get my shorts off and actually ripped off button getting em off. Luckily I made it to my commode, but after that i'm half nakie till bro gets home cuz i can get shorts off but not back on.

A few months ago I had my first accident in over 15 years. Bro was out and i was relaxing in my wheelchair and had to go. I tried sitting up but I couldnt because I had just ate and was full. This affected breathing and how easily i could sit myself up straight. I couldnt get up in time at all and messed myself. I was so mad, and then bro was too. He asked why i didnt get to commode i told him i couldnt sit up. Thats not a problem now because of new wheelchair. And finally if I wore I would be more willing to take more hours at work. I work 4 hours a day MWF.

• Like 1

I use the toilet every morning, i do not use my diapers for that. Have tried it a few times but boy it is way to messy.

I also use the toilet during the day while at work as I do not wear diapers to work so I have no choice but to use it.

When I get home in the afternoon it is straight into a diaper for the night til next morning.

I still use the toilet, but I often wish I didn't have to! I would love it if my pee could be contained by diapers most of the time at least.<br />

I agree, I wish I could wear and use diapers more often. But that just doesn't fit with my every day life. So I use the toilet more often than not.
Can be a little expensive, went through a case of medium x-pluses in the past ten days.

I use the toilet just about all the time, since I only wear diapers to bed on weekends, which is about the only time I'll use them for their intended purpose. :thumbsup:

My attempts to go 24/7 thus far have unfortunately failed.

The biggest issues are night time wear (not totally comfortable) and around town (not totally attractive).

My next attempt will be with cloth diapers (once I have a private laundry machine) and Depends for around the town.

Until then though, toilet remains a necessity.

I was just telling Mommy's Bestie/Old College Roommate that I haven't used the potty in over a year. She comes to visit more often now that we're in the same state, and me being an AB has become somewhat of an issue. She's only known me to wear diapers, as I've been wearing them since the day I met her (and Mommy), but I don't think the entire process 'clicked' for her until a few months ago.

So, in an attempt to get to know my Little side better, she spent the weekend with us. In between girl-talk with Mommy, she asked many questions about me, and of course, about diapers. We were out at lunch and they were both raving about the toilet paper in the women's restroom. She tried to explain it to me and when the puzzled look came across my face, Mommy told her I don't use the potty anymore, so I wouldn't understand.

"Even for. .?" Yup. That, too, honey. It's been well over a year since my thighs have touched a toilet seat for any reason. I have the calendar to prove it.

I can tell that she's getting more comfortable with the whole thing, as she was more than happy to talk to me like a toddler, and even poured my drinks into my sippy cup, as well as point out once more that I don't use the potty. (As her and Mommy sped off to the restroom at the drive-in)

We'd like her to move in with us for a couple of months so she can get away from her super creepy boyfriend and his abusive relationship drama, so her being OK with me being me is important in order for that to go down. More than that, she's Mommy's best friend, and, being a supportive Little BoyFriend, means that her and I need to be cool too -- and it all starts with understanding and acceptance.

I still use toilets most of the time

first of all I don't have enough money for diapers

second of all, Because I live with my parents I can't order things (online or at the pharmacy) so I have to wear whatever they have in stock, which are usually really thin, leaky off-brand things, so even when wearing I'd have to change whenever I use it.

third of all, I hate messing my diapers, so I use the toilet for that even when wearing 24/whatever when my parents are gone for a while.

I use a toilet all the time, it just happens to be a portable toilet and it is compact enough to fit into any backpack befor it is used.

In other words, NO! I have not used a toilet in the past 20 years.

And not because I was/am incontinent, but rather by choice of being wanting to be incontinent and dependit on diapers.

So over the past 20 years of only useing my diapers and going when ever and where ever the need arrised I have become incontinent by choise.

Yes that meens #2 as well as peeing my diapers, yes it is spendy to have to purchase enough disposable diapers to make it through every day, but as I said earlyer it in a choise and it is my choise.

• Like 1

Unless I'm at work, I use the toilet. Since we work outside, there is no toilet out there, so I find a secluded place to pee. If I have to poop, I'll stop working and drive home to do that (I'm very much not comfortable doing that outdoors) on the toilet. I really don't like wet or messy diapers, so usually avoid using them. Probly .001% of the time I actually use my diapers.