LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drinks To Make You Pee

coffee, tea,most caffeinated sodas, and diet sodas, cranberry juice, Mt dew, Beer and other alcholic beverages Etc. All are diuretics and make you pee a lot. You have to be careful though, as it is easy to get dehydrated, especially during hot weather. I had that happen a while ago, and it wasn't a fun experience.

To counter this, make sure you rehydrate and drink a lot of water or other non caffeinated non alcoholic beverages to off set what you are doing. Better maybe to just drink a lot of water and let nature do it's thing, instead of forcing it.

:beer:

Uhm.... Water?

Is it that difficult? You can only pee out what you put in, and water is pretty much the easiest, healthiest and cheapest thing...

So have at. I drink a little over 1.5 gallons a day.... In addition to my soda and milk...

• Like 1
Guest LOSTinDiapers

Celery works as a mild diuretic. To take advantage of that benefit, it is necessary to consume a good amount through juicing. If you don't like it straight, you can mix it with other juices such as carrot and apple.

Guest little_jonny

for me it would be warm coke-a-cola, or any other pop, sweet tea from mcdonals, water of course, energy drinks, gatoraid, green tea, i'm moreless a damn ready to break if i drink to much

Just be very careful and not drink too much! As mentioned, you can and will get dehydrated with sugar and soda drinks. Water is better and so are sports drinks when it's hot and sweaty outside. Even with water you can drink so much it becomes dangerous. A few years back there was the sad story of the mom who entered a radio contest so she could win her two boys a video game system for Christmas. I believe the rules were the one who drank the most water would win. The mother died from water toxicity in her body (drinking too much water). I believe the radio station was sued and can you imagine those poor boys? They will probably carry the guilt the rest of their lives that their mom died trying to win them a Christmas gift!

Even with water you can drink so much it becomes dangerous. A few years back there was the sad story of the mom who entered a radio contest so she could win her two boys a video game system for Christmas. I believe the rules were the one who drank the most water would win. The mother died from water toxicity in her body (drinking too much water).

Yes, water does dilute your blood just like all other fluids.

The story you mention was "Hold your wee for a Wii" where contestants played a hold-it contest while drinking 2L of water.

If I remember correctly the woman did die a few hours later, but she had other medical conditions too... it wasn't just the water that killed her.

If you want to consume vast amounts of fluid in the name of wetting, don't drink just water... and eat something while you are at it.

Yes, water does dilute your blood just like all other fluids.

The story you mention was "Hold your wee for a Wii" where contestants played a hold-it contest while drinking 2L of water.

If I remember correctly the woman did die a few hours later, but she had other medical conditions too... it wasn't just the water that killed her.

If you want to consume vast amounts of fluid in the name of wetting, don't drink just water... and eat something while you are at it.

I thought all the water washed out all of her electrolytes which is what killed her.

Guest rosemonde10

I am not a medical expert, but toxicity from water results in an oversaturation of your cells. There is simply too much in you for your body to functio right and your body shuts down.

On topic...I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that EVERY liquid makes you pee. Kind of a silly little question, as I can't think of a liquid that DOESN'T result in you peeing.

So everything from Aquafina to Zima.

The only thing which works for me is beer. Tea, coffee, iced tee, caffinated and carbonated beverages or even most alcoholic beverages don't do anything, I can hold myself all day if I like, but if I drink three beers and go to the toilet once, the floodgates are open

• 3 weeks later...

Uhm.... Water?

Is it that difficult? You can only pee out what you put in, and water is pretty much the easiest, healthiest and cheapest thing...

So have at. I drink a little over 1.5 gallons a day.... In addition to my soda and milk...

6 quarts; 192 ounces a day? Just as a starter? ....I hope you can spell "dialysis" by the time you're 45