LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Disposable Diaper?

Guest diamondback688

What is your favorite disposable diaper brand?  

502 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite disposable diaper brand?

• Molicare
    • Abena Abri-form X-plus
    • Pearls
    • Depends
    • Attends
    • Any Store Brand(specify in reply)
    • Other(Specify in reply)
    • I dont wear disposable diapers

Personally I love the Abena diapers.....Xplus for days off and when I'm at home by myselfs, and the Supers for when I am planning on wearing to work or out in public. I have been wanting to try the Bambinos, Secure xplus, and Tranquility ATN for awhile now too though....heard all three of those are awesome diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

How can you not love Bambino's?

I have tried many brands of disposables as I am definitely into disposable diapers.

Here are the better ones I've tried which I consider acceptable (in order of least favored to most favored):

Depend with Depend Boost

Attends with Depend Boost

Molicare Super with Depend Boost

Abena Super with Abri-Let (The best booster I've ever tried but hard to get)

Bambino (With BABY print) with Depend Boost (This is the very best DL combo I've ever found)

I truly hope The Bottom Half Group will consider making a Booster, larger than Depend Boost with 22" length but With plastic liner, adhesive, and gathers like a giant feminine pad)(for both #1 and #2)(Oh yeah, needs three sets of tapes but smaller tape size)

Glenn DL

• 2 months later...
Guest dl_aslee

As of right now Molicare Super Plus are really awesome as they can take a very heavy flooding. They really soak up through the whole diaper because of all the pulp in them. Some more capacity could be nice, so some depends boosters really help to extend their life.

I have tried the Abena X-Plus, but in large and they leaked as they were to big. I tried the extra also, but in medium, so they did fit good. Problem was they really don't really wick all the well, the front would be soaked without the back being touched. So I need to try the X-Plus in medium to see how I like them. I got sample of the Secure xplus and they wicked better and seemed like they would have more capacity, but again the large were to big and leaked, so I'll have to try the medium, not sure why people say they run small.

I decided I wanted to try for more discreteness this time though, so I have a package of Abena Abri-wing on the way in medium. I figure when I want the extra capacity I can add some boosters, I think the ease of changing will be better at school and just change more often.

Tried the Drycare, but they really need a true medium, they were just to big and caused leaks, even though I know they had tons of capacity left, if they made a medium I think they might be my favorite diaper. Seems like they are the same thickness as secure x-plus, molicare super plus, but the same capacity as a Abena x-plus.

I wear Assurance Maxium Protection. They as of right now are my favorite. I haven't gotten to try many though. I also like the Assurance Protective Underware.

The only other ones I have wore are Goodnights and UnderJams... I like the Goodnights better on the two. I have a 34 inch waist by the way.

• 2 months later...

I voted Depends b/c honestly there isn't much of a choice here where I live. It's either Depends or store brand. There are two style of Depends diapers that i enjoy, Overnight briefs and Adjustable protective underwear. Currently I am wearing 2 soaked adjustable protective underwear. Even though I am home alone i am wearing these b/c i have not stocked up on the others, plus i can wear these more discretely IF I choose to go out in public wearing diapers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I wanted to like the Bambino's, the early reviews with pictures looked exiting and promising. I even ordered a big box of the 'biancos' when they came out, but compared to the Abena X-plus; I think they are gimmicky and not in any way better than the Abena's. Ignoring the silly writing down the middle of the Abena X-plus, I still think they feel more like what I remember diapers to feel like years back. I know that many many people like the bambino's, but I was not impressed. :closedeyes: I couldn't bring myself to try them again when I know the Abina's will deliver the ultimate in padded pleasure. B)

• 3 years later...