LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Space Closed Down?

If so, then all the chatters there are gonna come here. And when they do....they're all ours...muhuhuhahahaha...! :ninja:

Hey be fair, you gotta send some of them over to wettingwonderland.com

To keep them all, now thats just greedy :P

The response I got said the server can not be found. I take it that this is a bit more serious than just the stie being gone

kind of sad since they have an IT guy working for them and its not running. guess he knows computers but not sites?

One good thing that they had was special-interest groups. Now, this being a higher quality site, I am sure DD could do it better. Be nice to have something like Yahoo Groups, one of which I had until they decided to remove the adult content, especially ABDLLG from the adult groups

We won't get that lucky.

I disagree, DSpace has one of the best members search engines. I can find more DL's in my community on DSpace than any other website (except maybe DD).

• Like 1

I disagree, DSpace has one of the best members search engines. I can find more DL's in my community on DSpace than any other website (except maybe DD).

Except 75% of the results you get are going to be fat hairy old men posing as young hot teenage women.

• Like 1

i totally agree with u bboy ive found a lot of dls or abs in ireland than i did on any other site i do agree with other people that theres a lot of weirdos and creeps and fakes on there but not all of the people that they go there are like what other people say theres freaks and weirdos and fakes on all sites even this1

Actually, I've met a couple nice people on Diaper Space. You will have creeps everywhere and on any site (If you don't believe that, I have just one word for you: wetnmessy!). You just have to ignore the creeps and weed out the lot until you find the good ones. I couldn't care less about having a profile full of empty friends or looking for tons of other people in diapers. I read profiles and only contact a few who seem to be around my own age with my own interests. If you are smart at all, you can tell just about right away who is truthful and who is giving you a line of horse sh-t! Keeping that in mind, Diaper Space isn't a bad site at all. Daily Diapers is better though!

Actually, I've met a couple nice people on Diaper Space. You will have creeps everywhere and on any site (If you don't believe that, I have just one word for you: wetnmessy!). You just have to ignore the creeps and weed out the lot until you find the good ones.

I've met legit people from every site... but I find that DSpace has a higher percentage of creepers than what I would consider to be typical. If you have to ignore or "weed out" the vast majority of people on a particular site, then the site isn't worth a damn.

From an IT perspective: Even though they have an "IT guy" working for them, web site management is a tad different than webserver and/or nameserver management. In a lot of cases, IT manages the server and the webmaster (whom I would believe is Cali) would administer the site. For small operations, IT can take care of both the server and the site maintenance but it's not too common.

If the site was down but the server was still online, you'd probably either get a park page or a custom 404 if the home page didn't exist. However, the web address diaperspace.com doesn't even respond to a ping. The DNS points to custom nameservers, which leads me to believe that the most likely culprit is that the server is indeed down or they have major DNS issues. If it's true that they have no backups, it will probably take a long time to reconstruct the site framework and user interface, which is not an easy task from scratch - even with prebuilt framework. The site itself seems to have been a work in progress for a long time and was "ok" but not something I would consider to be superb work. It did the job alright, though. Taking into consideration the size of the site and its complexity, it would be very surprising to find out that they didn't have backups of any kind. Any good webmaster keeps a backup of their site data and any good server admin keeps a backup of their machine images and configurations for emergencies like this.

If they do decide to resurrect it, it could be quite a while before it's back on its feet, if the do decide to at all. Considering there is no park page to say that they are experiencing problems, (and I hate to jump to conclusions) I would venture to guess that it's going to be down for a while if not permanently. Sucks, because I was a member there too. It was a decent place.

Taking into consideration the size of the site and its complexity,

How complex could have possibly been? All it is layout-wise was a MySpace-clone that had been tweaked a bit.

If the site does come back up, I hope they lost the entirety of the gallery. That place was a cesspit.

• Like 1