LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Put On Your Diapers?

As I was putting on my diaper last night, in the bedroom, I thought, How many other DLs put on their diapers in the bedroom? How many put them on in the bathroom? But then, is there some other secret place you don your diddies? Maybe you do it in the attic or basement? Over the garage or in the shed or barn? This should prove interesting.

I keep my diapers in a large walk in closet just off the bedroom and put my diapers on in there. The closet is big enough so I have a changing area all set up with baby powder, a towel, my diapers and baby wipes.

I typically put my diapers on in my bedromm laying on my bed. All my diapers are stored in an armoire and a shelf in my closet.

But I have also put my diapers on in other places too.

In my truck while traveling, in a tent while camping, public washrooms/rest stops, just to name a few.

I live by myself in an apartment, so it doesn't matter where I put them on, just so long as the windows don't provide enough of a view...

I haven't had them in my apartment since maybe early 2009 though. A sample GoodNite is on its way, however. When I ordered the free sample, it was said to take 4-6 weeks to arrive.

Where else would they do it other than a bedroom unless you are traveling?

As I was putting on my diaper last night, in the bedroom, I thought, How many other DLs put on their diapers in the bedroom? How many put them on in the bathroom? But then, is there some other secret place you don your diddies? Maybe you do it in the attic or basement? Over the garage or in the shed or barn? This should prove interesting.

I put it on the area around my crotch and up to the wastline, it's about the best place for it to function in my case :P

You could always wear one on your head if you have a runny nose.

Anyway, I just do it in my bedroom.

Posted Today, 12:07 AM

Juliabam, on 18 July 2010 - 12:04 AM, said:

I put it on the area around my crotch and up to the wastline, it's about the best place for it to function in my case

24.gif Love it! 24.gif

Bettypooh

Ha Ha Ha! I was wondering who would be the first one to say it!

I usually do it at home in my bedroom because the rest of the family dosn't know I wear diapers now and then. If the diaper is thin enough and I can get away with it when I go out somewhere, I'll put it on under my jeans and leave the house without detection. On the other hand, if I plan on wearing shorts or a thick diaper, to avoid detection when leaving the house I'll previously slip my diapers and stuff in my car when no one is around, then after leaving the house I'll put on my diapers somewhere else. I've taken one into McDonalds or other fast food restrooms in winter when I can hide it under my coat. I've bought diapers at drug stores and before leaving I've put them on in the restroom (after making sure it was OK to take the package in there after paying for it), and one place that affords me privacy (other than perhaps a family bathroom at the mall) is outhouse restrooms at boat launches. Usually if anyone is at the boat launch they are already out in the lake fishing. They are roomy inside with pleanty of space to take off pants and put on diapers, plastic pants and even shorts over them. It's also a good place after doing all my stuff out and about to change out of a soaked diaper before going back home. Just remember if you do, don't throw your wet diaper into the outhouse toilet! Dispose of it properly in a trash can!

I change in my bedroom as that's where I keep my supplies. My diapers I keep in the bottom draw of my dresser, but I keeps my babypowder and vaseline out. I always change on the floor though instead of on my bed. I find my bed too soft (great for sleeping in) but i sink down too much on it and makes it hard getting the tabs on right. I also have a day pack diaper bag stocked for if i go out or just feel like changing in out parts of my house.

Cheers

Litandy

Pull-ups are wherever there's a need; tape-on disposables and cloth are usually laying on my bed because I get a better fit that way B) Wherever the need for a diaper change happens I just find a place to do it, preferably a bathroom ;) I aim for discretion but when you're about to leak you change wherever you can!

Bettypooh

At home usually in the bedroom because I keep some there. If I'm out there's the remains of the case in the basement (my closet in the bedroom isn't that big) and I'll sometimes just put it on there. Sometimes I pull the cloth ones right out of the dryer and put them on there (nothing better than a warm diaper).

Anywhere with a soft enough surface.. usually the master bedroom. Tried the living room/lounge before but the cold & hard wood floor was too uncomfortable.

There have been times when I've been tired and lay on my bed to change, then fell asleep right there! -_-

Fortunately that's not happened with a powder tub still in my hand or anything

When other people are home: I primarily put my diapers on in my bedroom because it's discreet and nobody will suspect anything. Sometimes if I take all of my clothes with me to the bathroom, I'll put one on in there after I shower, but that's admittedly a rarity--it's easier for me to take one out, shove it under my clothes in the bedroom, and then put it on before I get dressed in there.

When I'm the only person home: Geez, where haven't I put them on? I've put them on in my bedroom and bathroom...with the doors open. (I know no one will come home if I'm doing this.) I've put them on in my kitchen, I've put them on in my living room next to the kitchen, or in the half bath off of the kitchen as well--usually at night. Oh, and there's one other place I'm forgetting: the basement. I try to store a small amount of diapers in my bedroom with a larger amount in the basement. Naturally, I have to "restock" my bedroom supply every so often, so I'll go into the basement, grab the GoodNites I keep down there, and often just slip one on while I'm standing next to them; there's no sense waiting until I get up the stairs, and nobody is going to bug me if they're not around. Admittedly I won't change in the basement when people are home, because there's no lock on the door and some inconsiderate family members love to disturb me, even when I tell them not too if I'm in the basement. I could be doing something completely unrelated to diapers that requires my complete concentration and certain family members will just barrel down the stairs and start annoying me, so I certainly wouldn't change down there when people are home.

One year on vacation I brought some GoodNites with me; I changed in my bedroom and made sure that the bag with the clean ones and the bag with the used ones were stored in my closet behind everything else. I threw away the used ones the day that we left when I knew nobody else would be putting anything else in the (Outside) trash can. I generally slept better with the GoodNites than without them, in part because springs from the mattress that I was on weren't digging into my butt cheeks, not to mention my back.

Mine are kept by my bedstand, right next to my handcuffs, whip and other fun toys :) I usually sleep diapered. I sleep a lot better knowing I'm protected :)

I put them on all over the house though. Most of the time its in the bedroom though. My wife knows about me being a DL and doesn't mind. She thinks its odd, but loves me for who I am :)