LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clowns

I'm not afraid of clowns, but I certainly don't like them. I don't want one anywhere near me in fact. I also find them rather disturbing and creepy as well.

I'm not actually afraid of them, but have probably seen too many older movies that always feature the 'bad guy' dressed as a clown. Seems like it always resulted in the 'good guy' being on the receiving end of a painful surprise.

That is CREEPY! Come to think of it, don't think I'm too fond of clowns :glare:

Guest lilme

I'm not afraid of them... but I always thought they were uber creepy looking. Not fun at all. I wouldn't have one around my kids if I had any lol.

~lilme

• Like 1

I hate clowns and mimes. They're really creepy.

Everyone hates mimes. Usually cause they're lame, though...

As for clowns: I'm more worried about Klowns. More seriously, though, it depends on the clown persona. Some are just goofy, others are lame, and some are downright creepy. It doesn't help that one of the more well-known serial killers was also a clown, so there is that aspect lurking in most people's minds... That makes the creepier ones seem perhaps more potentially dangerous...

Without the atheltic requirements, there is a clown school in Sarasota, Florida. It's where the Barnum and Bailey Circus used to ride out the winters. Clowns don't bother me, but I don't want to be one either.

I don't like clowns!(except Krusty the Clown) One of my favorite punk bands Pennywise was named from the clown on Stephen Kings' IT. I don't know about you guys but that show scares the shit out of me! (good thing I in diapers every time I watch it :lol:) Can't sleep clown will eat me, can't sleep clown will eat me! :roflmao:

Wouldn't becoming the subject of one's phobia be a means of ridding one's self of the phobia aspect? Or would it just make one afraid of one's self? That's a bit of a head-scratcher...

Clowns and Mimes are actually cool. being a theater major in school, one of the things we had to learn was how to mime, it's actually VERY difficult, and to do it well is an art. One of the greatest actors of his era, Lon Chaney, was a fantastic mime. he had to be so, because it was how he communicated with his deaf parents, beside sign language and everything else he used.

Clown school is actually a very grueling education, and it helps to have some background in theater or some equivalent, since you really are on stage most of the time. The training is very physical and demanding, and if you watch closely what many of them do, you will be amazed at the skills they possess.

Sure some clowns are creepy I guess, but much of what hey do can be traced back to vaudeville days and the silent movies.

Would you consider "Laurel and Hardy" clowns? (with out make up) or any of the other silent film stars, keystone kops, Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton etc....All the physical stuff they did they did themselves and much was cutting edge for its day.

Maybe clowns have become perverted in todays society or media, for what ever reason, but taking the art back to its roots...which could go back hundreds of years, they were only intended as innocent comic relief, for the 'base' audience who were "capable of nothing more then dumb shows and noise" (Hamlet act 2 sc 2)

Anywho....Clowns are basically cool, and I love a good mime! :) both can be very fun!

qwack

P.S. if I remember correctly, Briguy is terrified of clowns ;)