LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Opinion On...

Eh, trying to divine matters of intent in the products is probably not a winning endeavor for us. Adult diapers are "intended" for incontinent people, which most of us aren't. If people enjoy wearing diapers that don't fit, the only downside is that they will leak, hehe.

Myself, give me a diaper so thick and big my knees can't touch each other, but to each their own.

There are probably many people that wish they could wear baby diapers.

I would also speculate that many people say that they wear baby diapers but in reality they don't.

I have to admit that I would like to be smaller but not small enough to wear real infant attire.

I have my diapers made to fit me.

I think its fine for adults who are abnormally small to wear baby diapers or pull ups even, but i dont agree with adults wearing baby diapers.

It doesnt look good/cute or whatever, it just looks ridicilous and strange, my personal view.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First off, if you are small enough to fit a baby diaper then so be it. Have you priced out a bag of adult diapers lately. 27 bucks for 18 Attends. If I could fit into baby diapers, I'd would definetly do it.

Second...people are free to wear whatever they like. Women's panties are INTENDED for women, but lots of guys wear them. I don't care what you want to wear as underwear, it has no bearing on what I think.

People should feel free to do what they want. But I would think most adults would have a rough time getting into and keeping a baby diaper on. And that's not to mention the possibility of leaking and loss of effective absorbency. If one is small enough, that is a different matter. Myself, I will stick to Depends and others that will fit, thank you very much! -_-

Lol, this is mildly entertaining and thought provoking. Kudos to Rhezz.

I'm going to have to agree with Rhezz and say it looks weird when people who are clearly too big for baby diapers try to make them work. I'm a 36 waist. I've tried to make baby diapers fit, but every time it ends up with a lot of duct tape and a lot of leaks.

-Jess

This thread reminds me of a very old SNL skit where two black men are talking about how people think black people are inferior to whites. Then one of them says that that may be true for you but not me cause I am not as dark as you..

So those of us who wear cloth with baby print plastic pants look strange compared to those who just wear white or clear pants?

Kinda agree with some of the posts, I think that if the purpose is to look babyish, there not getting it done. Most people with pics out there look like there wearing a baby diaper bikini. I can wear them doing the double tape trick, but must admit they just don't get the visual I'm looking for. It does however give me a thrill to have them as a stuffer, Probably just because it's the mental thrill. Then again I still have a problem with the term Nappy. It just turns me off. Just what your used to I guess, Cloth or Disposible, the list goes on.

Well, as far as everyone in diapers looking ridiculous, I'll take it a step further.

I was talking with my dog the other day (she's a Brittany spaniel and our other dog is a black lab) -- well, to be fair, she was doing most of the talking. (The LSD may have helped loosen her tongue.) Anyway, she was telling me how she though humans look ridiculous.

"I mean, that other silly dog you have, with that huge tail on it, all one color. Now that's strange enough. Black fur, black nose, black nails. It's like she's trying to be goth. Now that's strange enough, but look at yourself in the mirror."

At this point she cocked her head to the side and perked up her ears and waited for me too look in the mirror.

"Now, look at yourself. Your nose is too long, your mouth certainly doesn't make up enough of your face. And your ears -- you live in Wisconsin for cripes sake! They don't even fold over to keep out the cold or cup in the sound, and they are so naked every time you go outside you risk freezing them off, or getting them burnt in the summer. At least you have some fur on your face, but still you have no long whiskers to do you any real good. It seems none of your females ever have furn on their faces. That is just silly."

She walked around me in circles a few times, then continued.

"And look at that thing you do with your arms. How can you stretch like that. Your forelegs are supposed to be in front of you. It is just unnatural to be able to scratch your back like that. Your fingernails -- useless. How can you ever dig anything up or tear anything open with those flimsy nails?"

At this point I stopped listening to her, because I knew she wasn't going to listen to anything I had to say about it. After all, we did have her spayed.

But, as far as it looking silly, yes I agree. If it makes you happy to wear a diaper too small for you, just do it in the privacy of your own home. As far as wearing a diaper that is too small... I put it along the same lines as hairy men in thongs, women who wear midriffs while their belly, rippled with stretch marks is being supported by their low-rider jeans. All things your friends should tell you are just not ok to do in public.

Well, as far as everyone in diapers looking ridiculous, I'll take it a step further.

I was talking with my dog the other day (she's a Brittany spaniel and our other dog is a black lab) -- well, to be fair, she was doing most of the talking.

Obviously Rhezz doesn't like my avatar. OK, fine. I'll get rid of it... In fact, if you all want to list the things that bother you, just post them so that I can stop all of the things I am doing that might be bothering SOMEONE out there.

Good grief.

I used to buy and wear baby diapers when I was first getting into this, I simply did not know that adult diapers actually existed, as they aren't in any shops over here. I'd try any way to make them "fit", duct tape, cutting the tapes and other bits off, stretching the tapes, don't ask me to go into to detail as it was ages ago. When I first got some adult diapers about 2 or so years ago (I used drynites for a while, actually pretty good as I have a 28" waist), I saw how well the fit and how small they made my fell and I've never looked back. If you want to wear baby diapers, go ahead, you'll look as daft as I will im my adult diapers :P