LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gender Issues Related To Being Changed

Guest Wetnmessy247

Whenever I think of being changed by someone, it's been a woman. Any fantasies or dreams about AB/DL include a woman. I can only say that I would just have to assess the possibility of a man changing me in the moment itself.

I just really :wub: women!

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well gender issues shouldnt' bother me now. I just got changed by this man the first time yesterday. Boy was it exciting. Not that it waas a man, only that it felt nice having someone else change my dirties. I ddmit it was kind of a turn on feeling another man's hands wiping my genitals down with baby wipes.

Am I gay? Hopefully not. It may just be I've never had another person touch me down there my dult life. Last person to touch me like that was my real mommy when I was about 5 or so. Yea, I wore diapers till I was about 6 and a half. COould be a contribution to my diaper fascination.

I grew up in diapers, hoefully I'll die in diapers. Even bettere would be to die in a poop filled diaper. Good for the earth.

I grew up in diapers, hoefully I'll die in diapers. Even bettere would be to die in a poop filled diaper. Good for the earth.

You know, when you die, they're not gonna leave any crap filled diaper on your body...They probably won't bury a person in a diaper either tbh, since most people find it "undignified" to wear diapers.

~ moogle

You know, when you die, they're not gonna leave any crap filled diaper on your body...They probably won't bury a person in a diaper either tbh, since most people find it "undignified" to wear diapers.

~ moogle

He'll probably die alone in some closet somewhere beacuse no one cares about him.

<snip>

I intend on dying a virgin.

<snip>

Is that by choice, or the result of your lifestyle?

Back on topic...

I have been changed by both male and females, and find nothing wrong with it. As others have stated, trust and being immersed within the 'baby' emotions are needed for me to allow another to change me, and when it happens, it is definitely not sexual, but done with love, caring and respect. Also, the age of the career is not important, but s/he has to be older in eyes of the person being changed.

One can 'love' another in the form of nurture and protect them, and that is what a AB mommy or daddy is all about. Sex etc is nothing to do with babies be they ABs or other.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

This is a question kind of like nature/nurture.

I will die a virgin by choice, but also because of my lifestyle.

I don't want to have sex, it's not important to me. But if I DID want sex, I'd have to radically change my lifestyle, which I won't do. I love my diapers too much.

If I grow up to be the creepy old man upstairs who sh&ts himself for fun, then so be it. Everyone has their "thing". That would be mine.

• Like 1
Guest AmatureStryWriter

I've only ever been changed by my Daddy, but I don't think I'd want anyone else (man or woman) to change me... I'd turn 10 shades of red, I'm very shy.

Yea, diapers are sexual for me... but the AB part isn't, that's very much a part of who I am. Either reason has no bearing on the fact that I wouldn't want to be changed by someone else other than my Daddy, it's just that I'm a shy person. Heck, the first time my Daddy changed me, I turned 10 shades of red lol. He was so patient.

~ASW

this lifestyle is NOT sexual for me a

You're a self-loathing joke of a human being.

That would be a killable offense, in my book.

No hate to anybody who may fall in this catagory but I am with this guy.

I find impact of geography on behavior absolutely uncanny.

• Like 2

I haven't had a diaper change since I was about 6 years old. I would like maybe to experience having my diaper changed, but since I'm not at all AB it would have to be a situation where I was in the hospital or something and was in diapers and unable to change them myself. Then it would have to be a woman nurse, no guys. No, "Are we wet this morning? Do we need changed?" In fact, it would be better if I asked for a change when I needed it and it was done in a totally professional way.

When I was little, it was pretty much only ladies who did thid kind of thing. A guy would not know how under 95% of the time so I would be uncomfortable if it were a male to the point where it would be out of the question, All my changes were done by ladies that is what I am used to, also this iis intimately bound to my Little Girl feelings

Stupidity is not contained in one geographical location, I think the West Coast should apologize for California before accusing anywehre else for being dumb. that being said, I'm sorry about Maine and New York. tongue.gif

Back to topic:

It's all personal preference as to who you will be willing to be changed by and there are no right or wrong answers...except for WNM..he's always wrong. wink.gif

ha well as someone who spent the first 22 years of my life in maine, we dont want your stinking apology we don't even consider you and rhode island PART of new england anyway.. you were just an afterthought so the rich people could feel more connected to the kennedys! :P

It would truly depend on the guy. It couldn't just be any guy. I think I would have to find some type of attraction to him in some way (I'm heteroflexible) and even then it depends on the situation. But, of course, I have a loving girlfriend who satisfies my diapered needs so I can't imagine that I would be in a situation like that anytime soon.

ha well as someone who spent the first 22 years of my life in maine, we dont want your stinking apology we don't even consider you and rhode island PART of new england anyway.. you were just an afterthought so the rich people could feel more connected to the kennedys! :P

Hey I don't defend Connecticut, I'll admit we suck, lol.

Guest AmatureStryWriter

Hey I don't defend Connecticut, I'll admit we suck, lol.

NY sucks, at least it will until we can get rid of the most dumbest govenor we've ever had, David Patterson *gags* (and they legalize gay marriage lol)

~ASW

Guest AmatureStryWriter

and then problem with that is?

Well, I can't marry my boyfriend of 6 years because NY doens't recognise gay marriages. I don't feel like our relationship depends on it or anything like that, but it would be nice if we could :)

I suppose we could go to VT and get it done though.

~ASW

to reign this back in... changing is a very personal and private thing to me, almost akin to sex. The only person that has ever changed me is LuvsGurl... and I would feel quite disturbed if I were changed by anyone else.