LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gender Issues Related To Being Changed

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

I was just wondering about the majority opinion on having diapers changed by the different sexes.

If you like having an AB prent or just someoen to change you every now and then, how does gender affect your selection? Do you have an easier time being changed by someone of your own gender or someone the opposite sex?

I am asking because I've lately began getting into an AB relationship with another man NOT SEXUAL in my apartment complex. Luck has it he does virtually everything I do, wetting or messing or both. We've been talking diapers for awhile and he recently asked how I would feel if he started changing me every so often.

A note, this lifestyle is NOT sexual for me as it is him. We just love being dirty and do admit it would be nice to have someone change us every now and then. I'm reallllly considering getting into this non sexual relationship so I can be changed. It never ever occurred to me until recently gender issues in this area of study. But since I may have a potential diaper partner, I can't help but wonder.

What do you all prefer? Would it bother you, guys, if you were changed by another man? Would it bother you to have another man like, handling your genitals and wiping your tushy? Would you like it sexually? And womyn, same questions. Wold it bother you, or not for the same sex to change you?

In short, it would not bother me. I wouldn't openly express in public the sexual indifference I have to having another man wipe me clean and changing my diapers, since that's weird. But it wouldn't bother me either way.

I would think having another woman change me might spark little kindles of sexuality in me. Hopefully not. I intend on dying a virgin. Life isn't about sex. It's about being a pampered baby.

As an individual that intertwines sex and abdlism and being that I'm a heterosexual male. If I were to be wearing diapers and getting changed by someone I would want it to be performed by a female. I have no interest in being changed by a male.

I don't have an abparent. I'm a striaght guy. I'd be happy being changed by male or female in an ab zone.

As lets face it, if you're in ab mode its whoever is giving you most positive attention.

• Like 1

I would feel awkward to be changed by anyone other than Daddy. Not due to gender, OR sexual anything...I'm just shy.

I intend on dying a virgin.

Sex isn't essential for me either, but I must say that with your behavior, you seem to have found the key to staying on your intended path!

~ moogle

well for me this is sexual, but i dont just engage in sex willy nilly, so i'd want to know the person.... but gender does not matter to me, i've done both... although at this stage in my life i am in a relationship with my boyfriend and would not want anyone else changing my diaper unless he were involved in it as well.

I much prefer women, but my two most recent changes with another were by guys. At one point I was very adamant about not being changed by, or changing another man, but I have changed that stance. Given a choicer I would rather play with a mommy/nanny but am not opposed to playing with a male, but only when diapers are involved and it is someone I a comfortable with.

I'm straight but for me I'd be willing to be changed by either gender - Diapers are sexual for me, but along with that is some exhibitionism, embarasment, humiliation etc... No one is going to give a toddler a choice in who changes them, and even though I consider myself 'older' than a toddler some of the same rules apply. So that not having a say kind of reinforces the psychology of being in diapers - for me.

• Like 1

I would think having another woman change me might spark little kindles of sexuality in me. Hopefully not. I intend on dying a virgin. Life isn't about sex. It's about being a pampered baby.

That has to be the most depressing thing I've read so far today, and I read the review for A-Team.

Now, concerning gender and changing, I think that I wouldn't mind too badly being changed by a man (I'm a lesbian, so of course I'd love to be changed by a woman). I see the AB side of things as more of a comfort than sexual turn-on. Now if I was getting into some DL action, then the other person is always going to be female.

~Luci

I've been changed by both women and men, and as said above, when you're in the zone it doesn't matter who's changing you. It's who's giving you the most attention. I agree it's nice to have someone else clean you up. That being said are you trading places, sure he's changing you but are you changing him? And how do you feel about that? I suspect if you don't step up to the plate you might find your changing sessions become few from far. (I had lunch today with a dl buddy of mine and we were talking about that, he met another ab...he's gay....I'm pretty much straight. And the guy he met was an ab that yes wanted to be babied, but gave nothing back in return. After one meeting they called it off.

Cheers LitlAndy

PS...riding the motorbike for the day diapee'd rocks!

Guest Wetnmessy247

Wow I'm surprised at how many of ya'll find the whole diaper thing a sexual fetish. I guess I am the black sheep here, being one who dirties his diapers because it's a really neat lifestyle.

Maybe I should do an age issue thread.

DOes age make a difference? How would you feel being changed by a 70 year old man? How about an 80 years old woman? For those who re older like 40 or so, how would you feel being changed by someone younger?

WOuld there be legal complications behind a 50 year old man getting a 16 year old female to change his dirty diapers and wipe him up if the female did it consensually? I know consent is irrelevant in rape, but how about changeing an older man's dirty diapers for fun?

Slick and smooth hands.

has to be over 18, and probably should be 21

usually I lean towards an older mommy but not necessarily old enough to be my actual mother. And even though it is highly unlikely, getting teased and tormented by a younger woman is a hot idea too. Basically it is more about friendships and relationships than picking out any age/gender.

the thing is, if someone is only an ab, then they need to be up front about telling their partner they are not a switch, and they need to seek out people who only want to be a caretaker... myself for example, i am strictly ab and want nothing to do with someone who wears diapers, and do not want to change somene elses diapers.... it would be like someone who is strictly a sub trying to be dom.. but i was very honest about this.. and made sure to tell people up front before any sort of relationship was started that this is who i am, and sexually i am very submissive and cannot fathom being dom... and so i sought out partners who were strictly dom and could not fathom being submissive.. if you are honest with yourself, and in turn honest with any potential partners then the relationship will be much more rewarding...

• Like 1

As for age - I don't care their age as long as they are an adult (18/21+) It's more the role of being a grown up as oppoesed to being older.

I'm a straight guy. I seek only involvement by a biological female. I'm repulsed by the concept of any sort of involvement with another guy, or a transgendered individual (no intended offense), be it in terms of AB stuff or otherwise. I'm the kind of guy who would break the face of another guy if they did something so much as trying to kiss me, let alone trying to gain access to my private areas. That would be a killable offense, in my book.

• Like 3
Guest NaughtyAshes

I'm a straight guy. I seek only involvement by a biological female. I'm repulsed by the concept of any sort of involvement with another guy, or a transgendered individual (no intended offense), be it in terms of AB stuff or otherwise. I'm the kind of guy who would break the face of another guy if they did something so much as trying to kiss me, let alone trying to gain access to my private areas. That would be a killable offense, in my book.

I don't consider Furries straight. As a straight woman, the thought of them makes me puke (no offense intended).

*rolls eyes*

• Like 2

As a gay guy I'm really only interested in having my nappy changed by another man; the only circumstances in which I can conceive of being changed by a woman would be if I was in hospital ... hopefully that won't happen as I'm happily healthy!

Wetandmessy - you might find you like being changed by a guy - it might even be arousing ... if it is, just go with the flow - your subconscious may be telling you something ... On the other side, I hope you've warned the guy who's volunteering to change you that you might start dribbling pee or more mid-change ...

No hate to anybody who may fall in this catagory but I am with this guy.

• Like 3

Okay people the man is entitled to his opinion. I am very much straight, a little more flexible than I thought I was, however I guess not really since I just accept people for who they believe they are.

Yvhuce- I agree with the being straight and being uncomfortable with another guy trying to touch me inappropriately, to the point of self defense if need be, however there's a difference between sexual and non sexual. If I'm at an AB gathering and some random guy walks up to me and says I'm your daddy now and tries to touch me then yes I'm going to kick his two front teeth out, however if itr is another abdl friend who I know and thus can trust I am not so objectionable. I am secure enough in my heterosexuality that I don't have to hide my penis from everyone(okay that sounds stupid, but you know what I mean. I'm not gonna hide in the locker room kinda thing). That being said, my preference will always be to have a lil girl or a mommy, and my relationships will always be female. If I know the dude and he's not a creepy mouth breather and if I'm comfortable enough to regress for a bit then I will.

• Like 1

Honestly for me, I couldn't care less who I got changed by in terms of gender. I would definitely prefer it to be someone I know, and if it turned into something more than that, cool. There is a sexual aspect about this for me, but not as much as it is for others. I suck my binky because its relaxing. I wear and use diapers because they're comfortable. If someone offers to change me, it wouldn't phase me in the slightest (especially if they already know about my diaperwearing). I'd just jump at the chance to chill during the process for once :).

Honestly for me, I couldn't care less who I got changed by in terms of gender. I would definitely prefer it to be someone I know, and if it turned into something more than that, cool. There is a sexual aspect about this for me, but not as much as it is for others. I suck my binky because its relaxing. I wear and use diapers because they're comfortable. If someone offers to change me, it wouldn't phase me in the slightest (especially if they already know about my diaperwearing). I'd just jump at the chance to chill during the process for once :).

kinda where I'm at.