LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Was The Last Movie You Went To See In A Diaper?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wetnmessy247

When the LOTR movies came out, when the last one came out they had a back to back to back marathon.

Each movie was 3 hours. 3 movies.

So.......about 10 hours of sitting in a seat watching movies. I went to the marathon with a friend who accepts my diapers and lemme tell ya...it was quite the experience. :)

I got into a fresh diaper before the marathon and ordered 4 large cokes and a crapload of nachos and popcorn. I did not intend on skipping anything to run for the bathroom.

Lemme tell ya when we got out after the last movie my diapers (I had stuffers) were soooo swelled that I had to walk very slowly to the car cuz I thought I was gonna burt out in a flood.

I counted 6 flooding sessions and 3 huge messings. :o Yeeess I stank bad. :blush: Don't ask. Friend used to smell so he didn't mind too much. :blush:

Guest Wetnmessy247

I've heard bad things about MacGruber.

The 2 minute skits are funny. But I fail to see good in stretching 2 minute sketches into movie length stories.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Most disappointing movie this year?

Alice in Wonderland.

It did NOT feel like a Tim Buurton movie.

I was pissed.

I took off my diaper and threw it at the screen **A JOKE**.

Guest JS1989

I see a movie every week or two and I always wear a diaper to them. It's so conviente not to have to worry about having to go to the bathroom in the middle of the movie. :)

I've heard bad things about MacGruber.

The 2 minute skits are funny. But I fail to see good in stretching 2 minute sketches into movie length stories.

I hear terrible hings about it, and I know it's flopping big time.... but it was f@#king hilarious!

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well well it seems to be a summer of failure.

Macgruber failed and it was okay at best.

Shrek 4 I hear is failing and lemme tell ya I gave up on that series with Shre the third. I worked at a movie theater when it came out and was given ample time to like it. I never did.

The only part I liked about it was the end, with all the diapers.

That would be Iron Man 2. Can't remember before that when the last time was. I was married then, and my ex-wife didn't like it when I wanted to wear to a movie. So much simpler tho! And you don't miss any of the movie, you can just slurp and slurp on that $5 gallon sized coca-cola or Mtn Dew and not have a care in the world!

Last Wednesday night my best friend Peggy, my youngest sister Missy and I all were diapered while we enjoyed the new "Sex and The City 2" which started seconds after midnight. Technically that was Thursday morning. Our good friend Karen, who is part of our AB Brunch Bunch, has good bladder control so she did not wear a diaper.

I enjoy seeing movies in the theaters and try to go as often as I can. Its expensive here in Canada though. For one person getting popcorn and a cola, expect to pay 20 dollars.

Anyway I wore a diaper to Shrek 4 which I really enjoyed. I also saw MacGruber recently and I think it was hilarious. There are a few good ones coming down the pipe that I plan to see as well.....

A-Team.

The Expendables.

Prince of Persia.

The Karate Kid.

Toy Story 3.

Knight and Day.

I will be diapered for most of them as I do struggle to contain the soda for that length of time.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I go for movies to stay, not be exiting.

And dude buy the extra large coke. Buy five of them. Then you come out super super soaked. Like a water bed, all loudly squishy and waddling. Swish swish. I only ever leaked badly once after movie. Luckily I was able to get to bathroom for quick change. Movie worker came in following "soda" trail to bathroom just as I left. Could hear the reaction though. "Oh dammit, maaaaan."

Robin Hood - wearing a tena maxi. Our local cinema does cheaper Mon-Thur tickets so a good deal - big coke each too. Was wearing "just in case" and didn't especically intend to wet. Got to end of the film and I was fairly desparate for a wee. My wife and I stood up to leave but there are some quite good graphics etc on the credits and the people were just sitting blocking the way watching these. I lost control and did a lot of it in my diaper. When we finaly got out and to the mens room, there was a long queue and in the end I just gave up and finished off in my nappy and then left the line.

There must have been less of a queue at the ladies as my wife was already in the foyer when I got there. As we were heading out I guess I must have been walking a little oddly as she said - "Did you not make it". I shook my head an then she leaned in a whispered - "I didn't quite make it either"... and that lead to a very pleasent end to the evening.

Cheers

Jerry

:)

Robin Hood - wearing a tena maxi. Our local cinema does cheaper Mon-Thur tickets so a good deal - big coke each too. Was wearing "just in case" and didn't especically intend to wet. Got to end of the film and I was fairly desparate for a wee. My wife and I stood up to leave but there are some quite good graphics etc on the credits and the people were just sitting blocking the way watching these. I lost control and did a lot of it in my diaper. When we finaly got out and to the mens room, there was a long queue and in the end I just gave up and finished off in my nappy and then left the line.

There must have been less of a queue at the ladies as my wife was already in the foyer when I got there. As we were heading out I guess I must have been walking a little oddly as she said - "Did you not make it". I shook my head an then she leaned in a whispered - "I didn't quite make it either"... and that lead to a very pleasent end to the evening.

Cheers

Jerry

I have never seen a movie in a "diaper" I prefer a little larger screen such as tv or the big screens at the cinema. I didn't even know it was something pee ple did

• 1 month later...
Guest Wetnmessy247

Toy Story 3. I laughed so hard I flooded my diaper three times. I hated I had to change in the busy bathroom after, but I just needed to bad before I burst open. And DAMN was it busy. Although, the noises of the teenagers allowed me to change in a stall while having all the crinkle action masked.