LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Be Louder While Wetting?

I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas how to make wetting as loud as possible. I want to be able to hear it when I wet a diaper. Normally if I wear the diaper loose and point "it" up, I can sometimes get some wetting noises, but it seems to be hit & miss. I just want it to be as loud and obvious as possible that I am wetting my diaper.

• Like 1

O.m.g Your sick i can't stand people who try and show off their diaper desires to un suspecting people.If you are incontent(sp) and someone accidently see's your diaper thats one thing but wanting to submerse others into ur fantasy is sick and perverted....imo

• Like 1

O.m.g Your sick i can't stand people who try and show off their diaper desires to un suspecting people.If you are incontent(sp) and someone accidently see's your diaper thats one thing but wanting to submerse others into ur fantasy is sick and perverted....imo

Wow, you go ahead and make an ass out of yourself and jump to false conclusions. Nowhere in my post did I say that I wanted to do this out in public! The only person that might hear it is my wife, and you better believe that she already knows that I'm wearing and is fine with it. I very rarely wear out in public anyways, and I try to be as discreet as possible when I do. You should try to at least take a deep breath and learn to spell "incontinent" before you mindlessly jump all over somebody on here without thinking it through.

• Like 1

I admit, when I first read it, I was a bit skeptical. Try not to fight. In the defense of each of you, the first post was very vague.

I always seem fine just making sure I really gotta go and not holding back. Of course this means a thicker diaper, which are typically good for insulating noise. The most sound you'll hear is when you're hitting a diaper that can't hold more, so either go very quickly before it can all be absorbed or use a thinner diaper (which does risk leaks).

I can often hear myself, even in thick diapers, as long as it's very wet and I'm not holding back...

-Sophie

I'm sorry that I missread your post I thot that the last sentance stated that you wanted to be obvious in public places I am really sorry about that

as far as incontinent i did the (sp) symbol next to it meaning probably not spelled right

but, as far as noise while pee'ing i really have no advice for you i haven't been able to go that far in my diaper desires

You could always announce you peeing with " ohhh! I think I'm going to Ohhhh Yes Ahhhhhhh, Ooowwwww! yes, Yes! ohhhh I just....... ect, but it's a strange request.

On a side note my dog usually hears me peeing into my legbag when he's sitting close to me as he tilts his head but he's got better ears than us.

Not sure if this would work or not but perhaps if you have an old torn pair of plastic pants laying around you could put them on under your diaper, cut some holes in the plastic pants for the pee to run out and then put a diaper on over the plastic pants. Then you would be peeing into plastic which I would say would make more noise than peeing into a cloth or disposable diaper. The pee would run out the holes you cut in the plastic pants and into your diaper. I'd say for best effect, hold your pee until you are about to bust and then push it out hard so it hits the plastic pants with some force. Kind of like the perverbial cow pissing on the flat rock. With a diaper over the pants, it will muffle the sound but how much depends on what diaper you wear. That's the only way I can think of to make peeing sound louder other than putting a microphone hooked up to a speaker and amplifier inside your diaper!

So, working on the assumption that this is so that somebody who's a willing participant will hear :whistling:

What you probably need is a diaper with a reputation for 'clumping'. As you wear some diapers, the padding starts to break apart and leave gaps. If you were to engineer that somehow and arrange things somehow that your pee hit the gap, it would probably make a fair bit more noise than usual because the pee would hit the outer plastic before being soaked up. Would probably still be pretty quite though, especially under clothing.

I suppose you could try peeing on a kettle drum! You might get compliaints from the rest of the orchestra though.

Lol very nice... To the rest of us Yanks he means a Timpani... Or a Tympani if you're trying to be pedantic...

Anyway, in my experience wetting your diaper makes the most sound if your "little buddy" is pointed straight at the diaper. So play with yourself a bit or at the least think of something you find sexy and then let it loose. I personally feel the best way to figure this out is to experiment with it repeatedly... I suppose the same thing could be said about many of the silly questions posted here. Do it yourself over and over again and you will know the answer!

I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas how to make wetting as loud as possible. I want to be able to hear it when I wet a diaper. Normally if I wear the diaper loose and point "it" up, I can sometimes get some wetting noises, but it seems to be hit & miss. I just want it to be as loud and obvious as possible that I am wetting my diaper.

You need to clean up your act and get a life. The general public does not want to be exposed to any aspect of your diaper wearing or use.

Can't the naysayers imagine being home alone and indulging in our hobby and just wanting to hear as well as feel the wetting process. OP's is a valid question. I thought it was nuts the way the OP was attacked re:respecting the general public.

For myself I'd like to be with my SO (she knows and accepts) at home, watching a movie or something and she hears me wetting and makes a pointed comment about it. Simple as that. :blush:

Anondl

Wow, the folks who are replying negatively need to actually READ the thread before replying. Geez. OP, they're just being muffin-heads.

If you hold it until you are desperate the sound of a forceful stream will almost always make its way thru a disposable. Trickles will barely ever be heard.

Instead, why not try having your S/O put her hand on the diaper to feel the warmth spread? Its worth a try (and hot to boot!)