LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Does Incontinence Feel Like?

It's not complete incontinence... but after 3 years 24/7 I get very little notice. If I am up and active I usually get 10-15 seconds warning before the urine starts to flow... usually happens every hour or two in varying amounts based upon my fluid intake. If I am seated and idle... driving, watching TV, sitting behind the desk at work, etc. I usually won't feel a need to go for 3 or 4 hours (again depending on fluid intake)... when the need finally does come it is so strong it nearly takes my breath away. If you've ever held it until you had an accident, it's that sort of thing. No matter how hard I try I can't stop it from happening.

Is it enjoyable? Meh, I dunno. I committed to this lifestyle 3 years ago so I knew what to expect as time went on. At this point I guess I'm more just used to it than anything else.

Guest Wetnmessy247

In all seriousness, I know I talk about messes and being messy and messing in public and everythingmess related but in all honesty it doesn't mean that much to me after five years. It's a lifestyle for me now. I don't necessarily think urine and fecal incontinence is anything special.

And I may over exaggerate things like people noticing and stuff. Because I do take precautions to eliminate smell like pills and stuff. it all works enough to not be noticable unless ya really get close to me and sniff me.

Bt yea I don't think much about being incontinent anymore. The lifestyle means relaxation means that others who don't know think it's odd while I don't even think about it. As long as I am diapered there usually isn't a problem. Leaks happen rarely, but usually in the worst time possible like in public.

Incontinence feels like anything else you get used too after awhile, ya don't think about it.

Physically incontinence means you don't have ability to hold your feces and urine, but you feel it coming out. Like for messes you don't feel the pressure inside but you feel the poo as it slides out from your butt cheeks into the diaper. THAT is a nice feeling no matter how long youve been incontinent. Nothing nicer than just feeling a slick turd falling out of you landing in the diaper and getting spread around your genitals.

TMI?

Sorry. My bad.

In all seriousness, I know I talk about messes and being messy and messing in public and everythingmess related but in all honesty it doesn't mean that much to me after five years. It's a lifestyle for me now. I don't necessarily think urine and fecal incontinence is anything special.

And I may over exaggerate things like people noticing and stuff. Because I do take precautions to eliminate smell like pills and stuff. it all works enough to not be noticable unless ya really get close to me and sniff me.

Bt yea I don't think much about being incontinent anymore. The lifestyle means relaxation means that others who don't know think it's odd while I don't even think about it. As long as I am diapered there usually isn't a problem. Leaks happen rarely, but usually in the worst time possible like in public.

Incontinence feels like anything else you get used too after awhile, ya don't think about it.

Physically incontinence means you don't have ability to hold your feces and urine, but you feel it coming out. Like for messes you don't feel the pressure inside but you feel the poo as it slides out from your butt cheeks into the diaper. THAT is a nice feeling no matter how long youve been incontinent. Nothing nicer than just feeling a slick turd falling out of you landing in the diaper and getting spread around your genitals.

TMI?

Sorry. My bad.

Again, not every incontinent person on this site feels that way. For some it is a complete nightmare that they cannot control their bowels. You seriously need to stop rubbing it in others faces. Your incontinence--being as it was self-inflicted does not fall under a medical condition as intended by the admins.

There, finally pushed me over the edge on a day when I am frankly sick of the human race.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Sick of the human race?

What did someone pee in your cheerios?

You are human so you must be tired of yourself.

If ya can't stand the heat get out of the sun.

• 1 month later...

So what's it feel like? I assume some of you know nothing of when you void, but I'm sure others have some sort of sensation down there when your body is doing its thing. .

Do you feel like you hafta go, and then it just happens? Or do you only notice when you're already going, or wet?

I'm still on the path of achieving bladder incontinence, but, I think it would help me along if I knew what I was supposed to feel (or not feel) or be conscious of what I want to happen and what my body is doing. .

I became incontinent from a back injury. The cause of my incontinence is secondary to what is known as Cauda Equina Syndrome (CES), which means in short, I have nerve damage. I'm not as bad off as some, but anyone that has CES also has back pain. At times, the pain can become severe,....the good news is there is no pain associated with being incon. I started off just being bladder incon, but little by little over time I also became bowel incon.

In an effort to answer the question of what it feels like to be incontinent,.... I can only describe what it feels like to me,.... as other ppl may have a different description of what it feels like to them depending on what nerves have been effected and the actual cause of their incontinence. Most of the time I get very little to no warning before I start to go (pee). Most the time I just feel the diaper getting wet if I feel that at all. If I'm busy doing something I don't always notice the diaper getting wet.

My bowel incontinence came years after being bladder incon. In short, little by little I was loosing bowel control and since I was wet to a certain degree most the time anyway, I gave up and let things happen on there own. I had tried a bowel management and found it did little good for the amount of time and effort I was putting into it, so in some ways,... I gave up caring about being bowel incon since I was already bladder incon and wearing diapers was eventually going to become bowel incon anyway.

Being bowel incon is a little different compared to bladder incon in that I get a feeling that I'm defecating in the diaper. I don't get much notice, if any, before I start, but I always have that feeling that I'm defecating once I start to go. There are times that I probably could have make it to the bathroom in time,...... but when your already incon and wearing a diaper that is usually wet to a certain degree,....who cares? I've never had a doc ask me if I used the daiper for conveyance when I may have been able to make it to the bathroom in time. I can't speak for everyone that is inco, but I have the feeling this is very common for anyone that been inco for a while. You get to a point where you don't care about it any more and just let things happen. I don't want to let the condition manage my life. It is much easier for me to manage the problem with diaper changes and not worry about what happens in between.

I'm more concerned about back pain, and staying mobile than I am about changing diapers. That said,....I've been incon for so long wearing diapers no long bothers me. I know I'm not an AB, but I'm to the point that wearing diapers doesn't bother me and I'm use to it,...... maybe that make me a DL,....I'm really not sure. Anyway, I hope I answered your question. Now I have one for you,....Are you sure you want to be incon?

• Like 1

I've had problems my whole life with birth defects and been in diapers most of my life. Do to a bad spinal cord problem I have no feeling from the waist down and have no control of my bottom half.

Guest Wetnmessy247

True, true. You don't get warning at all. Your body automatically lets the load slip out.

It's when you START when you know you are pooping. When you are incontinent, the bowels are loose. But your skin doesn't lose sensitivity. Meaning it's the actual act of the poop slipping through the butt cheeks is when you know it's happening. It's a rather sensual sensation, slightly erotic SLIGHTLY erotic. Also, the poop load pushing out the diaper forming a lump manipulates the diaper so youu feel it shift depending on the amount of chili you ate that day. And if you happen to be sitting down it smooshes across your bum.

If NONE opf that came to your attention, then if you have sense of smell it typically takes about three seconds before the aroma of feces permeates the space around you. Stuck in an elevator with fresh poopy is BAD. Trust me. Especially during August. Gags.

Guest lilme

For me, it feels like I have to pee nearly all the time. Sometime I'll trickle, sometimes I'll just cut loose. But usually I'll pee every 20-30 minutes. Bladder spasms feel like a flutter beneath your stomach. Sometimes I'll pee when they are happening. Usually I can feel myself peeing and or feel the urine leak out.

I'll also have orgasmic contractions without warning. Not a great as is sound. Yes, I will sometimes ejaculate or even leake seminal fluid. All it all it is very annoying.

Like right now, I have a very strong urge to pee even though I know I don't have to. I'm having both bladder spasms and random orgasmic contractions and I'm leaking - probably both urine and some seminal fluid.

In other words, it freaking sucks so I'm sharing my misery.

Wow, seriously shitty deal.

I was just curious, and I hope you don't mind my asking? I don't know anything about your condition but is it possible to have whatever muscles are responsible for the random orgasmic flutters to be surgically removed?

Quite frankly, I'd rather not be able to orgasm, then to put up with that hell.

Just curious,

~lilme

I came home from the hospital at age 12 without any sensation of needing to go, or awareness that my diapers were wet. I soon learned to notice the difference in weight, but that's the only way I know if I need a change. That hasn't changed over the years. There are times when I'm very busy and stress levels are high and I'll forget I need a change, or even to check, and occasionally my diapers reach total saturation and I can then leak out the legs of my plastic pants. I've come home at times and taken off my pants only to see a puddle of pee in my plastic pants. I'll check my pants and sure enough I have two wet spots on the backside from where I leaked while sitting. It doesn't happen often. Like Angela said, each person is different. If I'm on my back or tummy I can feel the warmth spreading along my skin sometimes.

Guest Wetnmessy247

almost always feel when I'm peeing but I can't stop it. I can feel when I need to have a BM, but I don't always make it to the toilet in time.

THIS is why everyone should wear diapers. There is no "almost made it" scenarios. You don't have to worry about rushing to the john to drop off a couple of Luke Skywalkers.

And even if you are wearing diapers and don't want to soil them, and run to the loo anyway and don't make it, at least you are diapered and your BM gets caught before hitting the floor.

I love the convenience of diapers. You don't have to break off simple things like conversation. Like, talking to Bob Smith about last night's game and in the middle you break off a stick into your diaper and contine on. Unfortunately incontinent or no, you WILL subconsciously give away hints you are messing. It's just the facial reactions. We are hman and can't help it.

THIS is why everyone should wear diapers. There is no "almost made it" scenarios. You don't have to worry about rushing to the john to drop off a couple of Luke Skywalkers.

And even if you are wearing diapers and don't want to soil them, and run to the loo anyway and don't make it, at least you are diapered and your BM gets caught before hitting the floor.

I love the convenience of diapers. You don't have to break off simple things like conversation. Like, talking to Bob Smith about last night's game and in the middle you break off a stick into your diaper and contine on. Unfortunately incontinent or no, you WILL subconsciously give away hints you are messing. It's just the facial reactions. We are hman and can't help it.

And everyone should live out your fantasy world?????????

Please quit trying to force your thrills where they do not belong. It is bad enough some of us are forced to live with diapers. I would rather have the choice.

Wow, seriously shitty deal.

I was just curious, and I hope you don't mind my asking? I don't know anything about your condition but is it possible to have whatever muscles are responsible for the random orgasmic flutters to be surgically removed?

Quite frankly, I'd rather not be able to orgasm, then to put up with that hell.

Just curious,

~lilme

I'm not sure. My doctors haven't mentioned that. They have talked about surgery to prevent the bladder spasms and even botox treatment for the muscles but I'm not interested in any surgical options. They make the surgery sound so workable but as you go along, they start to tell you the down sides and in the end it is a crap shoot and the odds are not in your favor.

For the last couple of months the orgasmic contractions have been rare and very mild. I still leak seminal fluid but not as much. The bladder spasms are another story. My bladder will dance a jig just about any time. Imagine a twitching muscle in the middle just below your stomach and that pretty much describes it. I don't always leak or pee when it happens but usually will.

The wife really wants to get pregnant so she also isn't in favor of doing anything that would prevent me from having normal orgasms.

I expect this brief relief to end at anytime, probably after I twist my back or just bend over to pick something up. It would have driven me nuts by now except that I have a great wife I would be lost without.

• 3 weeks later...

In my case, I feel when I go. I just can't stop it. The issue that leads to my incontinence mainly is that I have reduced sensation for a full bladder. I don't know if it's because I've been in diapers all the time for 5 1/2 years, but my feeling is that that might have something to do with it. I may feel like there's only a little bit of urine in my bladder, and then end up flooding my diaper. Bowel wise (I'm also bowel incontinent) I just get strong, sudden urges, and don't always have time to use the toilet.

• 3 months later...

So what's it feel like? I assume some of you know nothing of when you void, but I'm sure others have some sort of sensation down there when your body is doing its thing. .

Do you feel like you hafta go, and then it just happens? Or do you only notice when you're already going, or wet?

I'm still on the path of achieving bladder incontinence, but, I think it would help me along if I knew what I was supposed to feel (or not feel) or be conscious of what I want to happen and what my body is doing. .

From my experience I have little to no warning before needing to pee at times. Which has lead me to wear diapers. For the most part I get the urge of needing to go but usually have around a minute to 2 minutes to find a restroom at times. I can try to hold it, but im usually unsuccessful in holding back my urine at times, while all I feel is my self peeing crybaby.gif uncontrollably.

-Thanks

iCrinkle2

• Like 1

ICrankle2,

What you've described is exactly the warning I get with my bowel, and bladder. I'm bowel, and bladder incon due to a spinal cord injury. I have some control,... but not much and I'm mobile. To look at it me, no one can tell that I'm an inccomplete paraplegia wearing diapers, back brace, and a TENs unit.

Call it anything you want, but I give up caring about being incon a long time ago. I find it easier just to use the diaper since I seldomly made it to the bathroom in time anyway. So now,..... even if I do get some warning that I need to go, I just wet and/or soil myself on purpose.

John

Urinary Incontinence: The short answer is "yes". Different feelings for different people. I believe that in a general sense it basically falls into two categories. Those who suffer from medical incontinence have a somewhat of a reduced feeling when things are starting to happen. Because it's induced from a medical situation, it usually is something that gets started fairly quickly from that condition.

The second set are those who decide they want to become incontinent. This becomes training. Those who successfully retrain should have a full feeling of going but in the retraining process it means losing muscle control and therefore no longer having the ability to "hold it" or at least for very long.

I was retrained by a dominant. She was very effective. My ability to "hold" became extremely weak. That becomes a sort of "domino effect" as you get older. In my case Prostate became an added factor and when the operation was required, it added so much more flow and pressure that incontinence became often and excessive. In my case, the phrase "Don't leave home without it" REALLY means something. A public accident for me would be a great volume and instantly crushing.

What does incontinence "feel" like ??

Hmm tough 1 to answer really !

As others have said here it defo varies from 1 person to the next its that wide a spectrum, but for me like DailyDi said in his comment/s if I really conentrated hard ? and was near a toilet then yes I could probably get away without wearing but, Id always kinda be playing russian roulette with my bladder if I did so ! and it would almost certainly be a matter of time before I got caught out in the process !! lol. For that reason and the fact I would be on edge and dont prospect the idea of "walking on eggshells" running to the toilet at the slightest flutter or tiwnge I may or may not feel I stay in nappies 24/7.

for urine (#1) sometimes I get kinda a twinge or dullish mild pain in my abdomen, kinda similar to the type of pain some can get when in a state of extreme nervousness, like a knot in my stomach. This pain can come on and last from a few seconds to a few minutes but is by no means a marker that I need to void as sometimes I can get this pain and still go a good hour if not more before I actually wet. Other times tho it can happen within minutes or seconds with very little warning at all !!. This usually results in a "flooding" of my nappy. the 1st Im aware of anything wrong tho is that warm feeling (most wearers will know what I mean by this im sure) in the crotch area of my nappy followed by (if im standing still) a slight heavy/sagging feeling of my nappy and it expanding/ getting thicker between my legs. Without a nappy ? as has been proven on more than one occasion both trying to do without during aring time at home and in between a few changes the end result is soaking wet clothing and a puddle on the floor ! NOT something I would want happening on a regular basis I might add hence the Must for a nappy to be on me at all times !!

Other times I can have no pain whatsoever and I guess things just happen ! I dont feel any flooding as mentioned before but start out dry and 2 hours later as if by a miracle ?? my nappies wet !!. I guess im letting out little spurts here and there im totally unaware of and possibly tricking the rest of the time, in fact my wife during a few of my changes has commented that im wetting even tho im totally unaware of it happening which has led to small puddles being left on the changing mat. Not a full flood, but defiantely enough to render the need for some protection as the amount if let out in clothing without my knowledge ?? would be enough to leave a very noticable wet spot for the public eye to see !

As for bowels (#2) again its a mixed sensation again. Sometimes but very rarely I do actually get a sensation that I need to "go" This however is very short lived as that need very quickly turns into one of urgency !. I have actually tried timing myself from points in the house just out of curiosity to see if I wasnt wearing if I could actually make it with to the toilet in time or if the end result would be a pair of poopy pants. The timings from "need to go" to "have to go NOW" to poopy nappy are literally around 1-3 mins max !. 99% although I get this sensation to "go" Ive normally got less than 60 seconds to react to it !. The sensation to go to urgency MUST go ! are only around 15 - 30 secs it happens that fast !!. I actually ran from my lounge on 1 occaison to the toilet in my house which is only about 10 paces and by the time I had got in the bathroom ?, put the toilet seat down ? and proceded to pull my pants down ? it was already too late !! Hence my need to wear again. as for "feel" well all I feel is as Ive said the sensation ?? followed by what I guess can only be described as a warm kinda feeling spreading across the backside of my nappy and again if stood still the feeling of the back of my nappy expanding as it gets full of poop. If walking ? usually I dont notice a lot of difference at 1st but then will feel the same warm feeling for a few seconds before I feel what I can only describe as "squelching" in between my legs and around the back of my nappy again from the poop shifting about inside my nappy.

Have had occaisions again like with urine where Ive not known Ive pooped, for instance have heard noises from within my nappy and thought Ive just farted but then go to walk or sit down and get a suprise when I feel things squelching about inside my nappy, however there are times Ive not known at all until its come to change time. Nighttimes generally I never wake or have my sleep disturbed regardless of the need to go, 99.9% will wake up with a soggy wet nappy or a wet and dirty one and be totally unaware till I either look down at my nappy or go to sit up in bed and feel the "squelchy" feeling Ive mentioned in this post earlier on. In all honesty ? its been several months now Ive not woken up dirty or ended up with a poopy nappy very soon after waking and I honestly cannot remember the last time Ive woken up dry its been that long ! Several years for sure if not longer !!

Anyways sorry for the graphicness of this post ?? but I thought Id be thorough and answer the question as best as I could :)

Hope this helps

Inco :)

As a couple of members have stated it can very from one person to another,very seldom do I get any kind of a warning when it is potty time and on the very few occasions I have got a small message of an impending accident it has been to late and I have either wet or filled my pants or both,and by the time I have gotten to the washroom,but now and maybe this is due to my wearing of diapers everyday that I get no message at all and have even been talking to someone and filled my pants,and I have given off facial expressions that I did not even no I was giving, and have been caught a couple of times pooping my pants,but when I do realize that I have did this(pooped pants),I will go and have a shower and a diaper change right away in most cases,but there is some exceptions to this rule,(when am in middle of something and cannot change)this happens many times some days,and is a part of my life..and not a big deal at all..and some of my friends wear them 24/7 as well and they are also incontinent,and two friends of mine(both women)wear simply because they like too,and that is fine as I would never call anyone down for wearing them for any reason..Ty for the question :pizza::fish_h4h::drive1:

For the last week or so, the one overriding and madding feeling is the constant intense feeling of the urge to pee. I’m not holding any urine but the urgent feeling just doesn’t go away. It is very distracting and annoying. I’m constantly having my train of thought broken and everything I do has a franticness to it.

• 5 years later...

lol what does incontinence feel like?

I dont know- it is like asking what does breathing feel like almost- except it quite annoying and distressing and very wet at times. Sometimes i am just walking or standing there, and i feel this warm dribbling/leaking around my crotch. I look down and see a big patch of pee. Other times - especially when im all panicky, i just leak when im like shaking and scared.

What does it feel like? In my case...imagine nerve damage, back pain, any time you sneeze or laugh or yell too loudly, you pee. And it's a flood. Every time, it's a flood. I'm also bowel incontinent, and I don't feel anything (again, due to nerve damage). But I will tell you, there is nothing comfortable with sitting in your own shit. That's why babies will almost always cry when they void their bowels.

I don't know why the hell you would want this if you can avoid it. It's fucking miserable, and this is coming from an AB.