LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Up Or Down ?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Why up?

If you get an erection, it will just poke out the top of your diaper.

And if you have a long schwong, it may peek out anyway without you knowing and a simple flood turns into a nasty accident.

Pointing down ensures all the wet will aim straight for the absorbant material.

And erections are hard to get down. So if your peepeee is sticking out the top, you will have to be supercautious of where you change lest you expose your naked and dirty body to strangers.

• Like 1

down as it stops me from peeing out the top of diaper since i dont get turned on wen im putting diaper on any more its easier for me to keep my penis down then after awhile or wen im awake my penis is erect in them sometimes but never straight away anymore

Down. Up is apocalyptically uncomfortable.

For me, down = at least that uncomfortable.

Why up?

If you get an erection, it will just poke out the top of your diaper.

And if you have a long schwong, it may peek out anyway without you knowing and a simple flood turns into a nasty accident.

Pointing down ensures all the wet will aim straight for the absorbant material.

And erections are hard to get down. So if your peepeee is sticking out the top, you will have to be supercautious of where you change lest you expose your naked and dirty body to strangers.

It's not so much a problem if you're wearing the proper sized diapers. Plus, as I mentioned in response to Goden's post, down = unbearably painful for me.

for me definitely down, I once tried up and it went everywhere so now it's definitely down. At nights I double diaper for the all night protection and have never had any problems with leaking.

I have been wearing 24/7 now for just over three years ans don't regret any moment of it.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I still don't understand why some would willinglu point it up instead of down. No, not including the one guy who says it is painful down. But the rest who point up willingly. It's a disastrous leak waiting to happen.

Like I said before, pointing down ensures any pee will go directly into the absorbant material. And unless you have a super short penis, pointing up is sure to allow your penis to play peekaboo with you, and if you don't know you're sticking out, you will notice when you feel warmth trickling down your leg and forming an embarrasing pool at your feet.

Always stay down. It spares you humilition.

• Like 1

I wear nice comfy cloth diapers and good plastic pants so I don't worry about it being up or down. I can just let it do what it wants because I don't pee over the top of cloth diapers. Sometimes I might get moist at the waist band but it usually gets sucked back into the cloth before I get the sheets too wet. I also wet on my sides so a cloth diaper keeps be dryer at night than a disposable.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Have I said this befroe? I dunno.

Down positioning means when ya get a hard on erection, the only way to go is down.

Up positioning means when ya get a hard on, your peepee plays peekabo with you and slides up and down the top of your diaper. Not good when your peepee head is looking around when it decides to flood your diaper.

And leaks are worse when they have mess in em too. Urine can liquify mess. So what may be a simple wet leak turns into a messy wet leak. Nothing worse than standing there and feel poopy slide down your leg and come out the ankle of your pants.

"Tom, what is THAT!!?!?"

"Ummm......." :drive1:

Up or down doesn't seem to matter as much to me. I usually put lesser diapers on backwards because all the padding is in the back. That puts it up front where it does more good for guys. After all, even sitting the fluids don't wick up the back very well.

Down. After almost 3 years of going 24/7 I'm used to wearing them and not getting aroused when it's counter productive. I understand exactly where the "up" posters are coming from but recommend more frequent wearing and the down position for better security from leaks.

Either way, if you are enjoying yourself, you're getting your money's worth!

Guest Wetnmessy247

I don't see an "inside" option.

I know a guy who can push his penis into his body. Besides the balls, he literally can transform into a woman.

So...tuck it in, problem solved. It'll leak out of your body like a woman's.

Guest refridginator

Well, let me put it this way. If I were in a James Bond movie, my codename would be 007. I can't point it down when I put it on because it hurts like a mofo, feels like it can snap off! So until it calms down, I leave it pointing up.

I don't see an "inside" option.

I know a guy who can push his penis into his body. Besides the balls, he literally can transform into a woman.

So...tuck it in, problem solved. It'll leak out of your body like a woman's.

...leak out?

You need a crash-course in female anatomy.

• 3 months later...

well thats easy, down of course, just like Jay Sean song, down down down. But usually it goes up up up by itself when "you know"

Down at night while sleeping. I like to point up when wearing during the day.

up during the day but down at night

I've done some thinking, experimenting, and leaking over this question. Here's what I came up with.

To summarize, up for day, down for night is generally best for active adults. There are exceptions. For example, the more comfortable position might result in more frequent wetting, smaller wettings, and less to absorb suddenly each time, so the 'wrong' position might result in less leaking.

• 3 months later...

Proper little girls are not allowed to talk about such things. But my big brother tells me that a boy with a "special problem", my big brother calls a "woodie", may find it difficult diaper it down, wouldn't you agree?

Oh my, have I strayed outside the sissy play yard? I'm sorry.

But have a happy New Year anyway!!