LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Up Or Down ?

Do you tuck yourself "up" or "down" when you diaper yourself ?

I still get a hard-on when I wear a diaper (and i don't do it too often either so the experience stays fresh), and that forces me to tuck up. I prefer tucking up anyways, because the feeling of the warm pee over my skin feels really good. When I decide to lie down and go to sleep, I generally try and tuck down if I can, because I don't want pee flowing out the front. Trouble is, Underjams are pretty tight and it kind of suffocates my toolkit over the course of a night. So for me, I tuck both up and down.

How about everyone else ?

Try wearing something more age-appropriate and you won't get that problem... Too many people here try to squeeze themselves into diapers and pull-ups that're designed for kids and don't properly fit them...

well it depends.....(sometimes that pun is intended....but not in this case).

i used to always point the bugger down but mommy usually points it up.

if its too uncomfy I just stick my hand in and turn it down like a clock hand.

I'm versatile...its just how we roll.

Down for me. Like you I have had problems with leaks when it has been pointed up.

I would agree with the second post. Wearing a diaper that fits you better would help, and probably be a lot more comfortable.

As far as hard-ons when diapering\while diapered will never totally go away. I have been wearing for quite a long time and I still get hard.

Whether I diaper myself or Annie does it I almost always get aroused before the "process" is finished. For comfort sake we go with the up position.

Later after he relaxes and realizes nothing is happening, I push him to a normal position so that there won't be leaks.

Also Diapers and being turned-on go hand in hand for "us" as such, don't expect that wearing more will stop that from happening.

As for as the crushing go for a bigger size, if that means adult diapers or pull-ups then upgrade. They might not be as cute, but they will hold a lot more and be more comfortable too.

Is that too much for such a simple question?

For me is a contest to see if I can get every square inch of the diaper totaly soaked. So for me down is the only way to go. And of course laying on your back with it running down your but is a great feeling.

Prenatal classes teach you to point it down as pointing it up will generally cause leaking out the top of the diaper. I try to keep mine pointed down as much as I can. Usually getting my diaper on will cause an erection so I just "take care of it" or wait for it to soften and then point it down. The problem us male have though is getting erections at night while we sleep which can leave it point up. Not much one can do about that.

Down here too, Don't always stay there though, The diaper size is important to prevent leaks, if you squeeze in a diaper that is too small for you it won't have the absorbancy to sit youre bladder size and probibly will leak on you first wetting.

It is worth trying a few types of diaper too to find one the suits youre shape, I usually use Abena x-plus And manage with them, but through experiment I know that molicare super plus are a snugger fit on my body shape.

Guest Wetnmessy247

:o I have a really short penis, like 3 inches erect, so direction doesn't matter to me. -_-

If I strart pointing down, movement throughout the day causes my penis to slowly shift upward since it's short enough to do so.

Peeing up doesn't matter much because of my inadequacy. It never comes out the top and the pee always hits the absorbant material.

However, I try to stay down as much as possible so the pee gets better mixed with the mess. I love combo wet mess. Such a smooth slick feeling. :blush:

• Like 1

Wow, I'm really in the minority. I always point up, it's more comfy. My wife hates diapers, so I'm the only one who ever diapers me, and she hates used diapers even more, so no worrys with leaks. I would prefer to use them pretty much all the time, but oh well. As for getting excitted, I sometimes do. If I'm ever thinking about my wife while getting into a diaper I always do.