LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Frightened About Getting Old.

Guest little_jonny

of course it'snormal.. hell, when i turned 18 i felt like crap for some reason and when i turned 21, i was thinking to myself "i'm getting old. as long as you eat right work out every so often, and don't go out drinking so much or smoking/doing drugs, then you will live a better life.

I am only twenty two so I can hardly say much. I do not fear getting older...NOW but I used it. 17 was the age I hit that stage. Becoming a legal adult was a bit scary to me. But my life has changed very little since then. From high school to college, and that is about it... Fear getting older if you want...but by the time you get older hopefully you will see things in a new light. A mind changes over time.

being "old" has its benefits :)

the day i cant do what i want ill prolly kill myself tho

i have seen so much and its not a life u want to live, imo

some of u prolly gonna like it, being in diapers and fed like a baby, thats just not me..

Guest Wetnmessy247

Being old you can:

Gamble

Smoke cigarettes

Smoke pot (in certain states)

Drink alcohol

Rent a car

Vote

Join the military/army/air force/marines/whatever the hell ya wanna do

Now....OLD old.....I can't wait till I get old so I will HAVE to have someone change my diapers for me. This is NOT sexual, but it would be cool when I'm like 60 i will get changed by an attractuve young nurse.

Of course, that would make me "the creepy old man in room 213 who waits and waits before telling someone he needs a fresh diaper, that way whoever attends (no pun intended) him has to be kneww deep in mess. :drive1:

All I really have to look forward to is my back getting worse, my knees getting worse and actually becoming fully incontinent. Maybe by time the pain becomes overbearing, bionics will be cheap and I can just get the faulty stuff replaced. Oh, and I can deal with the incontinence.

You can either live in fear for the rest of your life or do something about it.

I work with very active men and women in their 70's and 80's who teach, mentor and remain physically active.

I think the secret to overcoming this fear is basic common sense:

Use it our loose it!

Eat sensibly and exercise daily. Keep your body in tune. Swim, walk, bike, run or even take up gardening.

See your doctor once or twice a year for a check up. This will keep you in touch with your body and what you need to do to maintain it.

Try to learn something new every day. Take up a hobby that challenges your mind and body.

See your dentist twice a year. Be true to your teeth and they won't be false to you - Soupy Sales

And by all means, Don't take life so seriously. It is not like you are going to get out of this alive.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Is that normal?

Personally, I'm hoping for immortality through nanotech. Perhaps a bit laughable, but, then again, so were a lot of today's common gadgets just 20 years ago, let alone 50 or more... Barring that, I'll die whenever God decides to take me. I don't care by what means I need to be kept alive, so long as my death would be more of a burden on my family than keeping me alive... No money-grubbing family members, or organ harvesting for me... No... They'll cry for me one way or another... Even if it is only from the hole it leaves in their wallets...

Why fear aging? It is a truly natural part of life. As I've grown older (now 52), I have found the following:

1. My wife and I are better friends and lovers than we have ever been.

2. My BS detector just gets better all the time.

3. Income level has risen nicely through the years.

4. Experience in many areas has made me a more rounded and capable person.

5. The hair on my head is slowly migrating off my forehead and down my back. ;)

6. Little things just don't matter so much any more.

7. Fear is way over-rated.

8. Madison Avenue does not manipulate me like it once did. (see item 2)

• Like 1

Fear, the emotion, has only one purpose, and that is to be conquered.

Live every day as if it is your last, for one day you will be right.

With age, comes wisdom, and the knowledge to be able to do things better than you did in the past. I do not fear getting old, or even death. Why fear the inevitable. Find something new to fear each day, and enjoy crushing it.

I'd say that generally, the fear itself is not of becoming old, but becoming decrepit. Of course, that usually comes with getting old... But there are people who've lived into their 100's and are still active and cognitive. My grandpa is in or nearing his 80's and gets into about as much trouble as someone in their 30's...

As one of the older crowd here on DD, I've got to say that 'age' is very much influenced by your attitude, and some by your genetics. I do my best to stay active both physically and mentally. I use diapers because I wish to, not because I must. And should the need become less an option; I'm OK with it. Passing through 60 years gives many examples of challenges far greater than I would have guessed in my youth. But, on the other hand, I do not dwell on the fact that my remaining years are likely few in comparison to the years I have enjoyed.

Stay focused on living smart, staying focused, loving as much as possible-both physically and emotionally. And by all means keep looking at each day as a special gift. Don't waste time dwelling on the past, but use it as experience and a foundation for looking to the future. If I only knew what I know now when I was 21! Certainly, I can't change my cronological age, but I don't have to give up youthful thoughts and the zest for life that separates the 'crabby old farts' from the fun old folks that travel with you in your life.

And, remember that life is truly a journey...the destination really sucks. (no offense to the religious who just can't wait)

I am so thankful to have found this community, albeit such a short time ago.

Peace,

Rat

Being old you can:

Gamble

Smoke cigarettes

Smoke pot (in certain states)

Drink alcohol

Rent a car

Vote

Join the military/army/air force/marines/whatever the hell ya wanna do

Now....OLD old.....I can't wait till I get old so I will HAVE to have someone change my diapers for me. This is NOT sexual, but it would be cool when I'm like 60 i will get changed by an attractuve young nurse.

Of course, that would make me "the creepy old man in room 213 who waits and waits before telling someone he needs a fresh diaper, that way whoever attends (no pun intended) him has to be kneww deep in mess. :drive1:

Uh, 60 year olds don't wear diapers. They are still quite young with hardly any wrinkles and my dad is that old and he doesn't wear diapers and doesn't have much wrinkles but starting to get them. My grandparents didn't wear any either at that age.

The incontinent ones do though.

I used to be scared about getting old but after being diagnosed with IPH three years ago being able to live to see old age is now a goal of mine. When you are diagnosed with a disease that can include a heart/lung transplant and all that is scary getting old no longer seems scary at all.