LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Will You Ever Quit Wearing Diapers?

9 hours ago, Ginger said:

I know without a doubt that I will never stop wearing, using, and loving diapers! ❤ it's just a part of who I am 

@Ginger

i would have to agree with you:  NOT ONLY am I incontinent, but I am a DL, and WHY would I want to stop wearing, using and liking diapers, when they HELP ME deal with stress and help me deal with other issues. I mean, I don have to worry about things like where and when I go, because with the right equipment, I can just use my diaper and change when needed - I also seem to be getting used to wet diapers and that doesn’t bother me, and I am really GLAD I am wearing because of how many times I have pooped myself when my body says “time to eject”.  ???

I don’t think I would be quite ready to say that I totally enjoy having a messy diaper yet, although I have had messy diapers in the past and have had to clean up the mess, but at least if I have the right stuff on the only thing I have to worry about is making sure that whatever is in my diaper stays there. Who would’ve thought that the day would come that I would actually need diapers, and I had planned for that eventuality several years ago, because I wasn’t sure how my body would react if I had to move quickly. Now because of my diapers I can use them at any time anywhere, and no one is the wiser. Having diapers has helped me relax a lot more, because I don’t have to worry about what happens when I finally release. Sure I have to clean myself up, but at least I don’t have to worry if I have to go and I can’t get there fast enough. That is the beauty of having diapers. You can also enjoy using your toys and drawing the feelings that you get while using them.

@Ginger you are so right my dear, I share your sentiments and love my diapers as much as you do yours, and I don’t believe that I would ever get done with them. I have decided that this is the way it will be, regardless of what anybody else thinks this is what I am going to do. For the first time in my life I actually feel confident that this is the best decision I have ever made, and every day that I continue on my quest I always say to myself “I think I made the right decision“ and now I can say “I have made the right decision“ when I first became a member here, there was a little bit of nervousness and uneasiness, because I did not know if I could deal with what people would do say think or believe about wearing diapers. I have decided that there is nothing to worry about, and doing this is for my comfort and for my sanity as well as A way to make sure that I can go use the restroom at any time and not have to worry about it.

Of course, there might be people that think that this is strange, or something else – that is why I say “to help with that, I’m doing it, and that’s that!”  I had a friend wants to tell me Brian sometimes in life you have to make choices, and you have to take a chance, or gamble a little bit. My friend would say, and I will not use bad words, he would say “F this, I’m DOING IT!”  Then, look out, because he was on a mission! ????

just like my friend used to say “I’m doing it“ why decision stands “I’m doing it!“  Times too short to worry about the little things that don’t make sense, and to me being in diapers makes perfect sense. As I have said another post a diaper is just a special kind of underwear, and you just throw it away and get another one. There is nothing wrong with wearing one using one or liking them and believe me there are times that it feels real good to have a diaper on, and I wouldn’t change that feeling for one minute - for the first time in my life I feel really good, and I’m not going to change that because someone thinks that it is bad or wrong or whatever they think : the time to worry about other people may think or believe or say is over.

just like ginger I would not change my current status: it’s been  a long time coming, but I am more comfortable now than I was 2 1/2 years ago. I have accepted it and I actually enjoy it.  @Evelyn Dellcerro and @Transfusionelle like to play with poop, and that’s cool, because each of us has our favorite things to like, and I like my diapers hehe :)

right now I am having fun in my wet squishy diaper which is awesome: in a few minutes I’ll probably have to change because I’ll have to go to the bank and do some business, but I am having a blast. 

I say to Ginger “by golly I think she’s got it!“  Enjoy your diapers dear“ ❤️❤️?

I need a change now ****grin***

update (18:43) in a nice DRY pink megamax ???

Brian

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Ginger said:

I know without a doubt that I will never stop wearing, using, and loving diapers! ❤ it's just a part of who I am 

@Ginger

When you use your mega max do you have a favorite color? Mine is the pink, and I may end up getting either the black or the tie-dye at some point but I like the pinks, so that’s what I order from my supplier. I am always like the pink ones, because I guess when one of my cousins was little she would wear the luvs for girls that are pink, I thought the color was cool.

I have one tie-dye one black and a whole bunch of whites and a whole bunch of pinks. I don’t know if I’m going to change up the color yet but I was wondering if you had a color preference?

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey Brian! Yeah, I tend to always order the black (I work in a salon where black is dress code) and tie dye for when I am at home. Recently I have been wearing gosupreme pull ups to work as my volumes have decreased and I no longer am flooding like I did in the beginning of my diaper training. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ginger said:

Hey Brian! Yeah, I tend to always order the black (I work in a salon where black is dress code) and tie dye for when I am at home. Recently I have been wearing gosupreme pull ups to work as my volumes have decreased and I no longer am flooding like I did in the beginning of my diaper training. 

@Ginger

I can understand why you would want to order the black or why you’d want to wear the black. Want to make sure that you are within the dress code, and if you were dressed in black, all black, then a black mega max is a perfect diaper for this.

I have also tried the blue and the tie-dye and a few others along with the white. I love the pink because that is a different color and it makes me feel good, I don’t know why it makes me feel that way, but you might as well put some color into what you were wearing so that you can be comfortable in what you were wearing.

now my primary color is pink, even though I have several bags of white left, I am going through them and this is the supply that I had placed almost when I started two years ago, because when I got my first prescription for diapers, I ended up getting about four months worth of supply because of COVID-19. I am glad that I did, because when it was time for me to re-order in 21, no one had turned around and put through a request for more diapers nor did they actually renew my prior authorization for diapers, so I ended up spending 7 1/2 months fooling around with Medicaid and the doctor and all of this other nonsense to try to get this cleaned up, when all I wanted was the OK to get more. I was taken care of in that interim because I had extra diapers from my first order that I was in receipt of, and what I do is always try to order at least 2 to 3 months of supply so I don’t have to worry about losing them or not having them when I need them. I have to have my authorization renewed. Every six months, so that is what happens I get 90 diapers a month 540 in a six-month period, and my case management team takes care of my diaper genie bags my scented bags, some of my Garywear, and they purchased me a total of $600 worth of incontinence supplies at the beginning of 21 at my request.

I don’t know how many diapers you get when you order yours, or how you take care of that, but I am glad that the state of Vermont takes care of that. When I first started wearing diapers they gave me the cheapest things they could possibly find, or the cheapest that they would authorize. After having several times when I would leak through and go right on the floor, because the diaper was saturated, I called them back in a month and a half and told them that I needed to get plastic back diapers, and because of the fact that I have large voids, plastic bag diapers are the only thing that I will accept

was told that because of My need for the best diapers that they can get, but I would always get plastic backed, And I don’t have to prove medical necessity because it’s already been proven, and in my medical records. If I end up in the hospital they will probably ask me if I need a diaper: that way I don’t have to worry if for some reason I can’t get up fast enough – if you end up using diapers long enough you will end up getting to the point where you actually need them, which to me makes sense because by the time I get older I probably will need them so why not have them now and enjoy them while I can.

I am glad that I am able to order what I need when I need it: the simple fact that I had to wait seven months is atrocious and ridiculous, and I told Vermont state the same thing: they don’t understand that I need what I need, and that it makes sense that they would allow me to use what I need. I couldn’t even get the state to cover the wipes, but if you have a kid that needs diapers past say toddler hood, I bet you that the state would cover their medical supplies. I’m lucky that my case management team covers those things for me.   I just have to be careful what I’m asking for so I don’t end up using all of what they call flex funds, which can be used to help me if I need it. They cover the wipes, and everything else that the state does not.

I may end up ordering the tie-dye next it depends on how I feel. Sounds like you already have some and that you like them.  I like all the colors, and I bet you with a black diaper on you look awesome!

have a great night: it is always a pleasure to respond to your posts ?❤️?❤️?❤️

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nope, I'm NEVER gonna stop wearing diapers! Even after I die, that'll be even BETTER actually. Because I finally will have thrown off this God forsaken body and I can take my desired baby form. Which means I'll finally be able to take a big poopie standing up. And I'll know how it feels for a toddler to struggle holding in his poo-poos while standing up and inevitably make a doodie in his diaper. I'll get to know what's it's like to go pee-pees in your diaper while standing up and how difficult it is to hold it in in that position. And here's the best part, I'll have my two daddies with me!? Yay!? And I'll be able to run around in just my diapers and wiggle my little baby body for Daddy as he changes my diaper!??? that'll be an glorious day for sure!???❤️ And my baby muscles will never atrophy, or grow old, or go through puberty.?☺️ Hehehehe!?? It'll be EXACTLY the way I like it. and I'll be a baby forever!????❤️?❤️??❤️?❤️? Or at least, as long as I want. LOL!?❤️?? Which will be ALWAYS!??❤️??❤️?

• Like 1

At this point, I............. Don't think so. I have basically been a D/L since age 6-ish, and I'm 61 now.....so whats the point in giving up something you have done for the last 50+ years??? 

2 minutes ago, square_duck said:

At this point, I............. Don't think so. I have basically been a D/L since age 6-ish, and I'm 61 now.....so whats the point in giving up something you have done for the last 50+ years??? 

Good point buddy!?☺️?❤️

Highly doubtful. I've been attracted to diapers ever since I can remember and they are a big part of who I am. Not only that, but I discovered sites like this and adisc that have awesome people and discussions, and I would hate to give that up! So most likely staying comfy and soggy the rest of my life ?

On 12/7/2021 at 8:07 AM, JWolf72 said:

Highly doubtful. I've been attracted to diapers ever since I can remember and they are a big part of who I am. Not only that, but I discovered sites like this and adisc that have awesome people and discussions, and I would hate to give that up! So most likely staying comfy and soggy the rest of my life ?

Comfy and soggy is the way to go buddy!??❤️??❤️☺️?????❤️??

• Like 1

I probably won't.  I've tried in the past,  but the desire to wear diapers is too strong.   

I go through stages where I don't wear them for quite a while and then I get desires the wear them and that's all I think about is diapers and being diapered.

I know, way beyond a shadow of a doubt that I will never give up wearing and using diapers. I’ve been wearing diapers off and on since I was 4.5 and I’m 50 now and I’ve been wearing 24/7/375 for over a decade. I loved wearing diapers when I was a little kid, I loved wearing diapers when I was a teenager, I loved wearing diapers when I was in my 20’s, 30’s and 40’s and now that I’m in my 50’s I really don’t think those feelings are likely to change. I’m never going to stop wearing diapers. Period. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

I know, way beyond a shadow of a doubt that I will never give up wearing and using diapers. I’ve been wearing diapers off and on since I was 4.5 and I’m 50 now and I’ve been wearing 24/7/375 for over a decade. I loved wearing diapers when I was a little kid, I loved wearing diapers when I was a teenager, I loved wearing diapers when I was in my 20’s, 30’s and 40’s and now that I’m in my 50’s I really don’t think those feelings are likely to change. I’m never going to stop wearing diapers. Period. 

Hugs buddy!? You're in your 50's?!? I thought you were 45??? LOL!??? I'm glad you're never gonna give up wearing diapies!?? I only wish I could've joined you when you were 4.?? LOL!? We would've had such a good time in our diapies together!?☺️❤️??????????? What's your real name buddy? I figured since we're really good friends now, I could ask you!? My name's Jesse!?❤️?❤️??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Hugs buddy!? You're in your 50's?!? I thought you were 45??? LOL!??? I'm glad you're never gonna give up wearing diapies!?? I only wish I could've joined you when you were 4.?? LOL!? We would've had such a good time in our diapies together!?☺️❤️??????????? What's your real name buddy? I figured since we're really good friends now, I could ask you!? My name's Jesse!?❤️?❤️??

Jesse, my name is Mike. Ya buddy it would’ve been great…we could’ve had sleepovers together and just run around in our Pampers pooping and peeing ourselves silly!! Would’ve been a blast!!

• Haha 1

I hope that I never have to give it up. I probably could, at least physically, if I had to, but psychologically, it would be a tough hill to climb. I have been in diapers 24/7 now for about two years and nine months, and I have never been happier, in a lot of ways. I also feel closer to my family, because back when I used to need to carve out alone time in order to be my diapered self, I used to create all kinds of reasons for me to be away from my family here and there, or to take two cars to things, and leave early or get there late. I even sent them away on vacations, just to get myself a few days alone.

Had I not gone 24/7 before the pandemic, I don't know how I would have handled all of us being at home, almost ALL the time, for the first year or so, no business trips, no vacations, and everyone doing school and working from home. Having a diaper on all the time (discretely), means that I don't have to plan to make diaper time, or dread the knowledge that my diaper has to come off at some point. Coming out to my wife about it has also dramatically reduced my stress, because I used to be unable to buy diapers online - I had to go pay cash for them, and then keep them hidden in my house like they were narcotics, and I had to treat the used ones like nuclear waste, lest they be discovered. 

So, I will echo @sparklezBear's statement, above: 

4 hours ago, sparklezBear said:

No, never. I'm happily 24/7 and will remain so for as long as I live. I love and need my nappies, they're a part of me.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Jesse, my name is Mike. Ya buddy it would’ve been great…we could’ve had sleepovers together and just run around in our Pampers pooping and peeing ourselves silly!! Would’ve been a blast!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!???☺️? It's nice to meet you Mike!!!!!? Yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun!???❤️ You seem like a great person to have sleepovers with. We'd have so many parties together.???❤️??☺️ And we'd get in and out of trouble together.?? Diaper Bros for forever buddy!??????❤️☺️❤️?????❤️?? *Gives you a hug and rubs your back and gives you a kiss on the forehead!*????❤️???❤️

• Like 1
8 hours ago, sparklezBear said:

No, never. I'm happily 24/7 and will remain so for as long as I live. I love and need my nappies, they're a part of me.

@sparklezBear

I would agree: I’m not going to stop either. Diapers are a part of me and have been ever since I was about eight years old. Several of us probably have been wearing diapers longer than that, or maybe shorter, but still the feelings are there and they probably will never go away. That is one thing that I had to accept, And I don’t think it would be a good idea for me to stop. There’s nothing wrong with using a diaper there’s nothing wrong with wearing one, as long as you can take care of it without causing too much problems for the people around you. And anyway, they’re much more comfortable and that way if you want to do something in your diaper I know the number one and number two, then it’s there to do it. It feels good to be able to release a number three every once in a while and that’s what’s awesome about them. If you can’t control yourself someday that’s what the diapers for.

i’m never going to stop as far as I’m concerned: they are part of me!

Brian

• Like 1

Many of us who are not incontinent and just love diapers have gone through a binge and purge cycle out of guilt/shame, but eventually return to wearing and finally accepting diapers as just one part of who we are with diapers not defining the totality of our personality and humanity. If I have any diaper regrets, it is that I wish I would have accepted diapers, wetting, and messing as this one part of who I am sooner than I have. I am a Ph.D., with a national reputation, married, good friends and colleagues, published, and I also like diapers. 

• Like 3
On 12/10/2021 at 11:35 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

HOLY SHIT!!!!!???☺️? It's nice to meet you Mike!!!!!? Yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun!???❤️ You seem like a great person to have sleepovers with. We'd have so many parties together.???❤️??☺️ And we'd get in and out of trouble together.?? Diaper Bros for forever buddy!??????❤️☺️❤️?????❤️?? *Gives you a hug and rubs your back and gives you a kiss on the forehead!*????❤️???❤️

Aww, bashfully wets himself. Thanks man. 

• Like 1

I know I will never give up wearing diapers. I have worn diapers on and off since I was born and I am now 67 years old. It is part of who I am. I was a bed wetter until the age of 10. My mother would put me in cloth diapers and plastic pants for bed every night. Those first 10 years of life formed my life long love for cloth diapers and plastic pants. My desire has come and gone over the years as I am sure most of you have gone through. I still wear to bed every night and some times during the day. I have been married for 47 years and have two grown daughters and now grand children. Wearing diapers has not affected my life or my wifes or childrens in any negative way.