Who changes your diaper?  

502 members have voted

1. 1. Who changes your diaper?

• Spouse
    • Self
    • Partner
    • Relative
    • Other (Specify in comments)

My wife changes my diapers, but I don't wear regularly. It is a game we play, although since this shutdown virus thing I have been diapered at home more often than not. While I'm allowed to put on my own Goodnites and Easy-ups she made it very clear she must put my Pampers on. I have also been told if I mess my diaper the game will be over.

When I came home from the hospital after my accident family members did help us out and they did change my diapers. Now my wife is the only one who changes my diapers. I'm not allowed to tell her when I'm wet, or messy. She does diaper checks and then tells me when I need to be changed. 

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I don't have anyone in real life to change me. But, however in roleplay online I do!?☺️?? That being said, I ALWAYS like it when one of my Daddies changes my diaper. And I REALLY like it because it's bonding time with Daddy! Diaper time, fun time!? After all I am HIS captive audience. LOL!?? We even play a game of peekaboo, and it's a lot of fun. And my Daddy will say, "Does my baby need his diaper changed?!" Or, "Does baby want his diapie changed maybe?!" But sometimes I'll be like, "Daddy, want diaper." "Want diaper!" And daddy will say, "Baby, Daddy's busy, mommy can change you." And I'll be like, "But Dadddddy!" "I want YOU to change me!"?????? And he'll say, "Mommy will do a good job little one." "Now be a good boy for Daddy." And then I'll say, "Okay!"???

Myself! As much as I would like a daddy or mommy to change me, I do find a lot of satisfaction changing myself (except when I'm fully in the baby mindset, it breaks the immersion if you know what I mean.). Plus, being able to decide when I can get changed and do it all by myself allows for a bit more freedom (once again, except when I'm in baby mode, its a real immersion breaker.)!

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, squishii said:

Myself! As much as I would like a daddy or mommy to change me, I do find a lot of satisfaction changing myself (except when I'm fully in the baby mindset, it breaks the immersion if you know what I mean.). Plus, being able to decide when I can get changed and do it all by myself allows for a bit more freedom (once again, except when I'm in baby mode, its a real immersion breaker.)!

I totally get that buddy. Yeah, doing it yourself would definitely break that baby mindset, especially if you can't get into little mode very easily. But honestly, I think you would be happier if you DID have a Mommy or Daddy to change you when you did make a poop or a pee-pee in your diaper. Because it would make you feel more infantile if your diaper changes weren't up to you, and instead left up to Mommy and Daddy. And have mommy and daddy give you diapie checks frequently. And have them help you put your jammies on for bedtime!??☺️??

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Myself and that is probably how it will always be.

Not unless you get a GF buddy. Trust me, changing yourself is good. But it's EVEN better when you have someone else do it. Especially if there a Daddy or Mommy. And they do without the kindness of their heart.♥️ Like Lexi would for me! @ghostie!??????♥️☺️

6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Not unless you get a GF buddy. Trust me, changing yourself is good. But it's EVEN better when you have someone else do it. Especially if there a Daddy or Mommy. And they do without the kindness of their heart.♥️ Like Lexi would for me! @ghostie!??????♥️☺️

I agree with you that it is even better if somebody changes because my years ago I hung out with other ABDL's and we changed each other.

However, I don't see that I will ever find a gf that would agree to change me.  Heck I think most would run for the hills as soon as I introduced the topic.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

I agree with you that it is even better if somebody changes because my years ago I hung out with other ABDL's and we changed each other.

However, I don't see that I will ever find a gf that would agree to change me.  Heck I think most would run for the hills as soon as I introduced the topic.

Ya never know buddy! Maybe it's just a matter of looking in the right places. You can find almost anything on the internet.? So don't give up hope buddy!??♥️? I'm sure you'll find a GF someday.???♥️☺️?♥️? What makes you so sure that you won't find a GF?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Because it has been years since my last gf and I work the night shift so I don't meet many girls since I sleep during the day.

Oh yeah, that's right. but there's always online dating. LOL! Although those can be a trap, if you're NOT smart about it. But most people are smart, so it wouldn't be a problem for you. Or you could try your hand at having a daddy.? There's ALWAYS an idea! Besides didn't you say that you were bi Riley? I forgot. ???♥️????? Sorry!

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh yeah, that's right. but there's always online dating. LOL! Although those can be a trap, if you're NOT smart about it. But most people are smart, so it wouldn't be a problem for you. Or you could try your hand at having a daddy.? There's ALWAYS an idea! Besides didn't you say that you were bi Riley? I forgot. ???♥️????? Sorry!

That is okay.  Nope I am straight little buddy.  Also, I don't think any Daddy would want me even if I was bi

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Spiderman said:

That is okay.  Nope I am straight little buddy.  Also, I don't think any Daddy would want me even if I was bi

What makes you say that little buddy? I'm sure an daddy would want you, you just gotta show off your little side. That's all! And you got to be sure you can be cute!?????♥️?♥️ That's why MANY daddies LOVE me and want to take care of me. because I'm a treat to look after. LOL!??????♥️? I'm sure it can be the same way for you. It just takes time is all. I wouldn't give up so easily, and neither should you buddy. Good luck!??♥️?☺️??♥️???

5 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Only me. I don't share my fetish with anyone. I know my family (and friends) would never understand it.

This is more or less the case with me as well. The only person I've shared this with is my wife, basically because I had to - sooner or later she was going to notice that I'm wearing diapers all the time and don't own boxer shorts anymore. She is tolerant but not enthusiastic. If I got hit by a bus or something, I'd imagine she'd change me if she had to, but short of that, I don't think changing diapers again is on her wish list.