LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In Public

I'll wear them pretty much anywhere, under clothes, except to work. I prefer to keep my work life and the rest of my life separate. That's me.

I have Wednesdays and Thursdays off from work, and I have been working on my house, and I wear all the time while there. I have gone out to breakfast and dinner in them (under my jeans) Home depot and Lowes and today I was out at a number of places, in a secure xplus, Osh hardware, Carls Jr (lunch) and a local hobby shop to check out the latest model kits, also Michaels for the same, then to the UPS store to check on my PO box, all while happily diapered, and soggy :blush:

when I was shopping at Lowes and Home depot for a new sink and garbage disposal a few weeks ago, I had a diaper on as well, chatted with the local help for the items I wanted.

It's really no big deal, as long as YOU don't make it a big deal. Diapers are underwear, BFD. So you can pee in them and no one knows what you are doing, just don't make a point of mentioning it or pointing it out :P

qwack

I've been going out of the house diapered more often. As square_duck said, it's not a big deal if you don't make it one.

However, that doesn't go without saying that you shouldn't be careless. If you wet a lot, you will have to change somewhere. If you poop, you have to change. Don't flood either unless you know for sure that the diaper you're wearing can take the abuse.

Otherwise, go for it.

As far as duckie goes, I will point it out ;)

I've been going out of the house diapered more often. As square_duck said, it's not a big deal if you don't make it one.

However, that doesn't go without saying that you shouldn't be careless. If you wet a lot, you will have to change somewhere. If you poop, you have to change. Don't flood either unless you know for sure that the diaper you're wearing can take the abuse.

Otherwise, go for it.

As far as duckie goes, I will point it out ;)

:o

Not so long ago I took a deep breath and said to myself "I'm just going to leave my diaper on" as I went to the convenience store ;) Then it was the grocery store, then work, then social functions, and so on :rolleyes: No problems at all B) My only huge concern was wearing to a family get-together; after all they've known me all my(their)life so if anyone would see the difference they would :huh: But then again they know of my history of bed and pants wetting which would make the explaining easier :) Once again, no problem :thumbsup: Unless you're not too bright and make bad clothing choices, want to get caught, or are unlucky there's little chance of anyone finding out you're wearing a diaper :angel_not: Where haven't I worn? The doctor's office- but I haven't seen him since I've began wearing all the time either. I'd prefer not to wear there for other reasons , but if it's a bad day and I'm leaky then I will :blush: Just be discreet and smart and you can wear almost anywhere. If questions are raised you wear out of need and you don't have to discuss it any further. End of problem and end of story :D

Bettypooh

I've worn to the barber to get my hair cut, to the dentist, out shopping (bought a VCR at Sears many years ago wetting my diaper as I was talking to the salesman), to lunch with friends, but one of the best places has to be out in Lake Michigan in my boat with anouther DL friend. When there are no other boats around on a nice hot sunny day, the jeans can come off and we can fish in just our diapers and shirts without offending anyone or having anyone notice. (We are both straight, by the way)

I wear diapers in publice every single day. I go to work in them and would be lost without them. My only concern is my upcoming hospital stay where I do not want to wear them because I don't want the doctor's questioning things and pushing meds and other stuff.

I go out in public all the time diapered. I wear under clothes anywhere anytime..have even worn to work, though not as much

Have also gone to the beach openly diapered

I wear abriform x plus medium and no issues with it

I wear a wide variety of brands, depending on my mood. Lately I have been wearing either the wellmess briefs (2nds) I got from DME with the eurobriefs I ordered, or the eurobriefs. I have worn Abena X's under a pair of baggy shorts with out any issue, I also had a wellness brief under my black jeans (size 36) and they were 'snug' and also a secure Xplus, same jeans, also snug.

Generally, I really don't care about what ever bulge, it seems that no one really notices anyways, so it's no big deal.....who cares??

And even if they do.....what are they going to do?? come up to you and ask what brand of diaper you have on??? .

Didn't think so :P

qwack

I wear a wide variety of brands, depending on my mood. Lately I have been wearing either the wellmess briefs (2nds) I got from DME with the eurobriefs I ordered, or the eurobriefs. I have worn Abena X's under a pair of baggy shorts with out any issue, I also had a wellness brief under my black jeans (size 36) and they were 'snug' and also a secure Xplus, same jeans, also snug.

Generally, I really don't care about what ever bulge, it seems that no one really notices anyways, so it's no big deal.....who cares??

And even if they do.....what are they going to do?? come up to you and ask what brand of diaper you have on??? .

Didn't think so :P

qwack

I wear bambino diapers out side all the time under my shorts. no one see it (when i'm around HOT girls I wish they would)

Guest Wetnmessy247

Since I am 24/7 I wear in public virtually whenever I am out period.

I do wear form fitting jeans so the diaper bulge is semi-obvious.

The only time I wore JUST the diaper in public was when I was at the laudromat and tossed in my jeans with the rest and waited on one of the benches in just a t-shirt and very dirty diaper. :blush:

Two other people were washing clothes and kept giving me weird looks. I wanted to bend over and tell them to "kiss my diaper". As in kiss my ass. :lol:

Openly on the beach? Sounds great!

I know there are nudist beaches in the Carribbean. Would it be in error to openly wear a diaper on the nudist beach?

I sometimes go out of the house in just my diapers and plastic pants....to the mailbox or to get my morning paper. Best is when it is warm at night and a full moon and there is nobody around to give a hoot. But what a sence of personal freedom!! Openly wearing just diapers. So, what's public? Not my backyard, but maybe at the mailbox. I imagine walking the golf course after midnight in just sneakers and diapers (if it were possible).

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Guest Wetnmessy247

I'm fixing to head out to the public library in a Bambino currently holding two floods and a little messy. :blush:

Hopefully not too many people are there otherwise my dirty didy may be a distraction. <_<

Has anyone else worn to a library? They are so quiet you can hear my diaper crinkle from one side of the place to the other. :P

It's like a ghost in the library: "crinkle....crinkle....crinkle...psssssssss (the sound of peeing)" :lol:

It really is no big deal, as long as you are *somewhat* discreet. I did something I rarely do, which is wear to work. I was scheduled to only be there from 5:45 to 8 pm, so I figured what the heck. A little voice in my head was warning me though, and that I should wear some underwear over it (wellness brief) which I didn't heed. As it turns out, my 2 hour and 15 minute shift turned into a 6 3/4 hour shift :o since I was asked to close instead, since the driver who was scheduled to close had some paperwork issue, and was put on suspension until it was cleared up.

So I was stuck in a diaper for around 7 hours, which I wasn't prepared for :( Luckily I didn't 'need' it, and used it later in the evening after things slowed down. So I wasn't stuck in a wet diaper to boot.

I worried some about tell tale bulges and bending over and such, but no one seemed to notice or care and no one said anything....soooooo :blush:

But the other thing is my employer has become so anal about EVERYTHING anyone does, that I am concerned if they were to find out, I would have to get a doctors note or some such stupidity, or even possibly be suspended or terminated for possible "health" issues :angry:

What ever, but it's not something I will do again. Not that it wasn't enjoyable, but the stress and possible issues and problems warrent me to be more judicious in my 'playtime"

ugh

qwack