LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Color?

If you ruled the disposable (or cloth) diaper industry, what colors would you produce for your diapers?

I would like light blue for boys, and maybe pink for girls, but big companies don't think that way...

So, what would your favorite color be?

Speaking for myself, diapers have got to be white. Kinda boring I know but that is what I am used to. I do like the idea of pink diapers on girls though. Blue for boys just doesn't do much for me.

• Like 1

I'm with drynot...White diapers only, or white with baby/toddler prints...EXCEPT in the case of light pastel colors like pink, lavender, and baby blue...Not yellow, though - Pee makes diapers yellow enough...

~ moogle

I'd love a rainbow pack :)

Ooh, rainbow would be awesome!

Except maybe instead of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet - it should be red, orange, white, light blue, dark blue, indigo, violet...That way, the white will make the yellow and mix with the light blue to make the green when you pee. O.o

Instead of Taste The Rainbow (copyright Skittles) it'd be Make The Rainbow. :thumbsup:

~ moogle

I don't know if it is really a color, but if they where trimmed like baby diapers are now, that would be cool. It seems I have a very short diaper memory so whatever they come up with for the baby industry is what my attention shifts too.

Side thought: Why are Girl Prints so cool and Boy Prints so lame? I'm not a Trans so when buying baby things it is virtually impossible to find boy things I like. My wife gets Disney Princesses and Butterfly's, I get Toy Story or Cars (which I think sucked).

So if they could bring out a boy icon or print that would ROCK!!

Black. Everybody expects diapers to be white or other-colored, right? Nobody expects black diapers, so at least for a while, people wouldn't know that they've seen a diaper if someone's happens to be showing a bit accidentally. Also, chrome and gold chrome, because that would just be cool.

speaking for one sissy i like pink had a chance to try huggies for girls in the eighties taped them together worked so great . I miss them as much as i do purple box pampers anyboby remember those lol

speaking for one sissy i like pink had a chance to try huggies for girls in the eighties taped them together worked so great . I miss them as much as i do purple box pampers anyboby remember those lol