LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Girl At Walmart

I went to Hooters on my 17th birthday. All the waitresses came to my table when they heard it was my B-day. They had me stand up on a bar stool and sang happy birthday to me. The view from up there looking down was quite pleasant! :D

And thus he was presented with his man card.

I went to Hooters on my 17th birthday. All the waitresses came to my table when they heard it was my B-day. They had me stand up on a bar stool and sang happy birthday to me. The view from up there looking down was quite pleasant! :D

Oh im sure it was

I went back today, but didn't see her. I shop there probably twice a week. Definitely plan to strike up a conversation next time I see her.

Speaking of Hooters... My son wanted his 8th birthday party there. Chip off the old block! His mother talked him out of it, but he was adamant for a while. LOL

Seriously, Man cards can easily be earned back but don't think a TS would want to. :lol:

If my vanilla friends knew I posted here, I guarantee I would loose my man card :whistling:

I mean, I just go there for the food. The crappy generic food I could get anywhere else.

I've never been to a hooters, but I wouldn't be going for the food! However, Mommy says the drooling would give me away immediately. Lol. I told her I couldn't take here there or all the girls would get jealous. I got some special treats for that one!

Yes, talk to her. The best opening line is, "Hi". Stick to that and if she responds in a positive way, give her an honest compliment about her hair. You've told us that you like it so you can tell her. People in general, including AB/LGs like getting compliments. Her response is what could make things interesting.

Good Luck,

Honu

I nave been to hooters do i get a sissy man card or just a man card ??

I never have either. In fact, I don't really want to go there. So I'll hand in a man ca- oh wait, I got rid of those a long time ago ^_^

Actually, I would go there with my wife. Because she wants to go there, because she likes teh boobez. So she gets 10 Awesome Cards.

But this will never happen, since she is afraid to indulge in her curiosities. So I get 1 Flaccid Card.

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with everybody on this thread. I'm a young girl and I wouldn't want to be approached by a guy 15 years older then me on matters of ABDL. Especially if, what if it turns out she WASN'T wearing a pullup? What if you just have an overactive imagination? Not to be a jerk but I just have to say that.

Just my opinion but do what you want. :|

Why not try this if your shy about talking to her: If you see her in the store, take your cart, put a package of adult disposable diapers in it (or 2 packages) and then casually push your cart by her and smile at her if she looks your way. If she looks in your cart and her eyes get big or she starts checking you over (looking for tell-tail buldges), then you know there is some interest there.

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with everybody on this thread. I'm a young girl and I wouldn't want to be approached by a guy 15 years older then me on matters of ABDL. Especially if, what if it turns out she WASN'T wearing a pullup? What if you just have an overactive imagination? Not to be a jerk but I just have to say that.

I agree.

OP: Hey, nice diaper I have one myself!

Girl: Stranger Danger, Stranger Danger!!!

HuggieBaby

• Like 2

You don't have to open a discussion with AB/DL topics, since she works there, ask for assistance in finding something, or ...where the baby items are (if you must) if she accompanies you or shows you where, casually mention you need (Insert items here) for whom ever. Or if you are looking for toys, or even a new BBQ (since summer is coming) stay off the diaper AB topic etc, and I think you would be safer. maybe after several visits, just wave, say 'HI' be a nice person....she might remember you if you are a repeat customer and fun and harmless. I do this with repeat customers at work, keep it friendly and idle chit chat. You are not looking for romance or trying to establish any kind of 'relationship" she might wear...so what? being a nice friendly person never hurts, get to know her as a person FIRST, worry about her underwear later.

Just my 2 bits

qwack

• Like 2

I agree with the person that suggested putting diapers, etc. in your cart and see if that produces a reaction. I will tell you she most likely will not say anything however since she is working and thus must maintain a certain level of professionalism. If you have the littles pride pin this would be a good time to wear it. Commenting on her hair, etc. might also be a good option.

Asking her if she is aware of ab/dl (without saying what the letters mean) would be the clear-cut answer. If she is, I'm sure she would say so, at which point you could ask if she might want to meet sometime. If not, then she would probably ask what that is to which you could just reply "oh just a club I'm in" or something similar. If it works out, I would suggest a first meeting at a restaurant or other public location and getting away from her workplace.

Hope it works out well for you.