LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Clothing Do You Like Lounging Around In

I like things that overemphasized the smooth nappy outline that makes it obvious I'm wearing a nappy and apparently incontinent so I tend to wear thin pyjama bottoms a size below, my onesie I buy from a disability shop where the poppers are on the back to prevent faecal digging, over that my tight pyjama top.. I also like wearing my leather special needs helmet....

my footy pajamas! They make me feel that much more babyish :)

What is on my profile photo: a "special" babydoll

When it is cool outside, a diaper and my footy jammies. Now that it is getting warmer I wear my daiper and my baby doll jammies that my daddy made for me. They have Care Bears all over them and are very special to me casue my daddy made them for me around Christmas time. At night over my bedtime disposable I wear the diaper blomers that daddy made me for Christmas.

In the winter it is flannel sleep pants and a long sleeve t-shirt. If it is really cold then I get out the footed sleeper; I have used it quite a bit this winter. In the summer usually baggy shorts and a t-shirt, and for bed either a t-shirt or a onsie with my night diapers. Sometimes I am just in a shirt and diapers but then I am being really lazy.

Just lounging, or sleeping, too?

For lounging, I like to go with just my t-shirt and diaper (and sometimes socks), unless it's cold. If it's cold, I'll put on jammie pants too.

For sleeping, I sometimes wear a t-shirt and diaper, sometimes that plus jammie pants, sometimes I'll wear a nightgown if it's hot, sometimes I'll wear my feeted PJ's, and I've been known to fall asleep in my day clothes before. ><

Interesting topic, George.

~ moogle

• Like 1
Guest KuroiYukiKit

I have a set of footie PJs and a binky but I usually keep them packed away due to my small dorm space being shared with a roommate. So its street clothes when I can get by with wearing.

For AB play in our bedroom at home, in most weather I wear a colorful Onesies. If it is cool enough I will wear a footed blanket sleeper. Sometimes I will play while wearing a romper. My rompers have the snaps well above the crotch bottom as do all my Onesies. If I am playing with another AB, then I might select one of my big baby girl dresses. Should we be going out during a weekend when it is warm I sometimes wear snap-crotch overalls or shortalls, or a romper. All those look enough like ordinary Southern California informal ladies outfits nobody notices the snaps for easy diaper changing. Always in my AB mood I am wearing pinned gauze diapers and soft vinyl panties.

In the winter I like my cartoon pattern flannel pajama top (I don't have the bottom) that is just a size or so small on me. I like it slightly short as it adds emphasis to my DIAPER. This top has cats' bowling, which is cute, but I'm more of a dog person. Anyway, I got the top at a thrift store and love it! As far as staying warm goes, I always have a blanky or sleeping bag to snuggle in. In the summer I again enjoy a slightly small fitting shirt, this time a tee, that shows off my diaper. I often will wear a pair of small cotton shorts over it in case I have to go get the mail or something, but don't want the diaper completely hidden. That should answer the "Lounging around" aspect of things. I will often wear a diaper under regular clothes for grocery shopping, errands etc.

During our cooler weather, I wear baggy sweat pants and one of the few long sleeve shirts I still own. When the weather is more normal, it's just a tee-shirt and my diaper for me :)