LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Want To Do, Before You Die?

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

not sure if anyone else has seen this or not but there's a new show on MTV called the buried life.. it's about four guys who travle across the contry (U.S.) and they do all these things they want to do before they die. But they also want to help other people they meet and ask them, "what do you want to do before you die?" they have helped a girl get over her fear of heights, flew a girl to visit her mom's tombstone who died in katrina, and helped a dad get in touch with his son who hasn't seen or talked to in 17 years.. i know a two things i want to do is sky dive and bunge jump.

so, what do you want to do, before you die?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrzWS7fNq74

My bucket list is huge. Far too big for this page.

First and foremost, I want to buy a house and start a family. It doesn't have to be a huge house, it just have to have character and a lot of land. The more the better.

I want to raise my kids to be good people. Teach them how to do things themselves, and not be afraid of the world. Take them racing, buy them a car, and teach them to fix it. Teach them the wonders of music, how to play instruments, music theory, and the awesome feeling of performing in front of a crowd. Show them all the things I enjoy, and support them in all the things they enjoy.

I want to grow old with the love of my life. I want to travel the world with my hand in hers. I want to backpack across Europe, staying at crappy hotels, eating where the locals eat and avoiding tours at all costs.

I want to learn a new language. Probably German. I want to drive on the Nurburgring in something vintage and German. I'd really like to become fluent in a language, move to the country of its origin and teach English. Probably German.^_^

I want to drive a vintage Ferrari through the Italian countryside, fast. I want to have an authentic Italian meal, cooked by an authentic Italian, in an authentic Italian home, in Italy.^_^

I want to go to Finland, Sweden and Norway. I want to gaze upon the Fjords, the amazing ladscape, and the crazy hot blonds.:lol:

I want to learn the Scandinavian flick from a Scandinavian.

My list goes on and on and on and on and on.

Go to Australia.

Find a girlfriend/wife who'll at least tolerate the whole diapers thing. Bonus points if she's Australian. Absolute Win if she Australian and into diapers.

Blow something up, Mythbusters style. Bonus points if it involves being on Mythbusters.

Be the guy to flip the switch or whatever on a death row inmate.

Meet a wolf. Bonus points if it's more than 1.

Meet a flying fox. Again, bonus for more than 1.

Complete my movie/TV show collection.

Get high-speed internet.

Build a working Sentinel Sphere or have one built. Bonus points if we can figure out how to make it fly and follow me around.

Fire a minigun at something.

Fire a .50 cal or bigger gun at something.

Fire a railgun. Bonus points if it's outside of a lab testing situation.

Get some of my works published.

Get an adult-sized crib.

Get over my social anxiety.

I want my own company.

I want to meet a penguin.

Bungee jump.

Travel to a small list of important places, Italy and back to France and Canada are on the list this year.

Im sure I could add to that.

• 3 months later...

to be happy

I +1 this because it is simply true.

All of the above pursuits of material things or experiences and explorations all lead to one simple thing, the pursuit of happiness. With out this goal, all of the things and experiences are worthless.

To live, to live and be happy...to know TRUE happiness and contentment. Feel peace and comfort within your own skin, know true joy and happiness...is worth more then anything else in the world.....to me anyways.

Thank you for this truth :thumbsup:

....that is a really hard question really.

Coming from nothing...I've found the one person I want to live the rest of my life with.

We were married.

We now own a home.

We both have careers.

We both have amazing friends.....real true friends.

We want to have children.

I want to raise children before I die.

I want to make sure our children are secure and happy before I die.

When I had my heart attack last xmas I really felt my mortality.

It put alot of things into perspective about life to me.

All these things we own and what we *want*...they arent important.

I am just happy with how far I've come as a person.

I'm ecstatic as to who we've become as a couple.

Before I die I want to know my wife is going to be taken care of.

I want to be sure she'll be okay.

I also pray everyday that I die before her...cause I dont think I could

survive without her.

I hope that answers the question.

first - clone myself so I can actually go f**k myself ;)

after that its mostly about learning to make various things, like swords and the like.

but really,if I could get a day with like 4 or 5 of my favorite bands together, and just chill, like, go bowling or something lol

we can paint George Fishers fingernails too

1. Coming out to everyone and from everything.

2. goto Netherlands, Spain (barca mainly), Germany (Berlin), Tonga, Australia, Laos, Thailand, US (NY), New Zealand and a like...

3. stop working, living life/relaxed.

4. atleast 1 wholetrain painted graffiti... :P

5. having a ladyboy as a "wife"

...for now.

To go out in a blaze of glory. B)

On a personal level, I'd like to at least visit Japan, write a novel and host a tv/radio show of some sort before I die. I figure since I'm going to have to die as is all who are alive, I rather go out riding a missile to the ground than letting diabetes ravage my system later in life. thankfully I keep the diabetes under control.

1. Coming out to everyone and from everything.

2. goto Netherlands, Spain (barca mainly), Germany (Berlin), Tonga, Australia, Laos, Thailand, US (NY), New Zealand and a like...

3. stop working, living life/relaxed.

4. atleast 1 wholetrain painted graffiti... :P

5. having a ladyboy as a "wife"

...for now.

Isn't it like dirt cheap to fly in Europe? My sis lives outside Amsterdam in a town called hoofdorp. She flies all the time to Paris and Turkey.

Isn't it like dirt cheap to fly in Europe? My sis lives outside Amsterdam in a town called hoofdorp. She flies all the time to Paris and Turkey.

well yeah, but the only problem of mine is, lack of free time. :angry2:

• 2 weeks later...

Fly an F-16 (don't know how I would accomplish that one, but it's always been a dream.)

Might not be an F-16, but it's a jet all the same. Poke here

As for me...

I'd like to see the pyramids of Giza, see Moscow and St. Petersburg, North Korea(Yes, really!), Cuba, etc.

I'd like to see a cure for type one diabetes before I die.

My list is real simple.

Win Lottery.

Build Dream House.

Meet Dream Girl.

Stock House With Lifetime Supply Of Food, Drink And Quality Diapers

Spend Rest Of Life Playing With Dream Girl In My Dream House.

Since I have Pulmonary Hypertension and there is no cure for me my list is simple. I want to enjoy my life with my husband/daddy. I want to be able to enjoy my time with him whether we travel or just enjoy our lives at home. Winning the lottery, having a dream house, lots of money well it all sounds fine but for me all i want is time to spend with my wonderful husband.