LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Much Did You Spend On Diapers In 2009?

How much did you spend on diapers in 2009?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. How much did you spend on baby diapers last year?

• Under $50
    • $51-100
    • $101-200
    • $201-300
    • $301-400
    • $401-500
    • Over $500, but under $1000
    • Over $1,000
  2. 2. How much did you spend on adult diapers last year?

• Under $50
    • $51-100
    • $101-200
    • $201-300
    • $301-400
    • $401-500
    • Over $1,000
  3. 3. How much did you spend on diapers in total?

• Under $50
    • $51-100
    • $101-200
    • $201-300
    • $301-400
    • $401-500
    • Over $1,000

Okay, this is a relatively simple thread I'm putting together, like the question in the topic asks, how much did you spend on baby diapers last year?

Personally, I spent $492.14 on baby diapers last year, and nothing on adult diapers. This year, I've spent nothing on diapers at all, although I'll probably buy some soon.

Edit: Thank you all for voting everyone! :) This poll is now closed, but an updated version for 2010 can be found here.

Probably about $300 ish on adult diapers (either 4 or 5 cases, a mixture of types). Probably about $30 on various things like Goodnites and whatnot, which I guess go in the baby category.

About $70 or so on a couple of cloth diapers, a diaper cover and a nice pair of plastic pants.

Probably about $50 on various other paraphernalia like wipes, powder, bottles, cups, my blankie, etc, etc...

So probably about $450 bucks or so, all in all. Sounds a lot when you say it like that :o but that's only about $35 bucks a month. Considering I don't drink that much, that we don't eat out too often, etc, etc, both mine and my wife's 'indulgence spending' is probably less than most people spend on stuff like that.

I doubt I have ever spent more than a hundred in a year on diapers. If I wear more than 3-4 in a month it is considered a lot. I am also a bargain hunter. Last august I got 3 pack of ATN's at a goodwill on half price day think I paid about 5 bucks total, and still have a few left. I have ordered sample packs from Abena, Molicare, Bambino got several free sample Tena, Pampers, Huggies and Underjams that make good suffers. I might break down and get a case Bambinos soon though.

Well, generally, I don't by kids diapers....so that one is out :P

I just bought a few bags of abena X's and some secure xplus' and secure plus and Bambinos towards the end of last year, plus samples of larger sizes of the same (before I started my diet) :blush: so now they are even bigger UGH<

Anyways, I also won some stuff off of Ebay, so I figure I spent under $200 on everything. I was in an "obsessive' or Binging' mood, so I am not sure how much, I can look at my credit card statement, but don't feel like digging that up, its not THAT important, But yeah....I rarely buy a case of anything, did it once...*shrug* I think thats because I need variety, so I buy my favorites and switch around, depending on my mood.

qwack

i typically go through 2 cases of bambinos in a little over 2 months ($180ca) and other than maybe the odd pack of baby diapers for stuffers or some boosters that pretty much sums up my expenses.

So thats appx $1000/yr...

3 bags for the year at 25$ each puts me at around 70-80$ total for adult diapers

i dont buy baby diapers.

ohh no thats not true last year i bought three cases of kirkland brand diapers at costco for 40$ per case, but it was for a baby shower.

Being Incontinent I go through 3 cases of Bambino's a month plus Pampers 6 for boosters and Bambino Quadro for at night so probably $3,200.00 per year

A pack of CVS Fitted Briefs is usually around $20, and I figured I can't have bought more than 10 packs last year. So altogether, it's a little over $200.

I spent GBP 384 guess thats about $400 Works out at about 32 GBP a month or approx £1 a day. Not bad really since I reckon I use about 2 or 3 per day. And of course worth every penny or even cent!! hehe

2009 was a big year for us as far as building our stash goes. I bought the most as I like cloth while at home. The inital purchase of cloth diapers is expensive, but my costs will be lower this year. At the begining of the year, both of us used baby diapers as stuffers. I designed and developed an elastic strap with hook and loop fasteners to be able to wear Pampers size 7 diapers to work. These are one wetting wonders for me, but they are very, very discrete.

BabyMaggie tried cloth, but prefers sposies. She is a heavy wetter and only the premium adult diapers are effective. With two of us in diapers 24/7, yes we do spend a lot on our favorite fetish, but why not?

I'd say roughly $600. Still have some from last year though and haven't bought yet in 2010.

For those of you who are incontinent, do you get a break on your diapers through insurance or anything, maybe even use a Flexable Spending Account (FSA) to buy them with? Anything to lessen the blow as I'm sure it's quite expensive to be 24/7.

I have been averaging about 2 packs of Attends/month...just under $40 for the two packs, so around $480 for the year give or take. I'd prefer cloth more often, but don't get the opportunity too often (a side of the survey not really included, I think) and I don't use baby diapers at all (though I do understand they make good stuffers).

I didn't add in the cost of wipes, baby oil, etc or the occassional purchase of plastic pants. I have been wearing more and more often but no one in my family knows, so I don't even think about using the flex spending account. There is enough other stuff to use for the flex acct anyway, though we're going to be able to up the amt for that this coming year...still enough ways to use it up!

I'm thinking I probably spent close to 150$-200$ on diapers last year. I bought maybe two cases of Bambinos, one case of Dry 24/7, a few cases of Depends from the local grocery store and a few cases of baby diapers to use as stuffers. It all adds up before you know it. I'll most likely spend the same amount this year or perhaps more.

Guest greatvalue15

I'm kinda shy so this is my first post.

I spent about...oh...1,000 dollars on baby and adult diapers. My stash has to stay relatively high year round. I wear pretty much24/7 despite the fact I am not incontinent.

I got a pretty good sum of inheritence from a family member who passed on about two years ago so I pretty much do what I want.

But I am going to college so it's not like I am living the high life being a baby all the time. A lot of my time is spent on preparing my thesis research.

So yea....around or over 1,000 d9llars. Probably around 1,500.