LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dpf Website Is Now Gone

Well friends,

The DPF url was sold a while back and the new owner has now taken down the site. I had some email conversations with the new owner in Canada and the site will not longer be used for Adult Baby and Diaper Lover topics.

I have met my wife and many friends thanks that website and this marks the end of an era. I am happy that we have many sites such as Daily Diapers to carry on the torch so that we have an electronic playpen to meet others and discuss diapered activities.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

That is really kind of sad and it does mark the end of an era. DPF was by no means the greatest site, (and it did get worse as the years wore on) but it was the first one I stumbled upon many years ago and let me know that I wasn't alone.

I would like to take a moment and thank DailyDi for all the hard work he does in maintaining this great site. I think I would be at a huge loss if it weren;t for Daily Diapers allowing me to keep in touch with my friends and make new ones. Thank you DailyDi, I greatly appreciate the work that you do!

I'm going to be the only ass hat and say good riddance.

Nope, course I'm prolly considered half-troll on this site anyway so what I say about this won't matter much; I came across DD first and then found DPF and, probably because of what people are saying how it went downhill over time, I wasn't overly impressed.

Well friends,

The DPF url was sold a while back and the new owner has now taken down the site. I had some email conversations with the new owner in Canada and the site will not longer be used for Adult Baby and Diaper Lover topics.

I have met my wife and many friends thanks that website and this marks the end of an era. I am happy that we have many sites such as Daily Diapers to carry on the torch so that we have an electronic playpen to meet others and discuss diapered activities.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

Well i just went into the room there at dpf and its still up.Though only one person was in i still got there.I will fill you in if i see or talk to someone there.p.s. all you got to do is goggle dpf chat room and it takes you right there

Guest MunchKitten

Nope, course I'm prolly considered half-troll on this site anyway so what I say about this won't matter much; I came across DD first and then found DPF and, probably because of what people are saying how it went downhill over time, I wasn't overly impressed.

Same reason why I say good riddance. that and I hear its full of pedos. that and [That OTHER site].. we're making headway in getting a cleaner image back.

I will also have to say that i am happy to see it go...

Like many other people out there, DPF was one of the first websites i have found and was really a lifesaver to know thattheir are more of 'us' out there than i had ever thought!

It was pretty sad to see the site slowly take a dump over the last few years (geeze its actually been quite a few years since i stopped visiting dpf!) and hit rock bottom the way it did. Personally i think it would have been much better if he site had been put on hold (or even archived and/or removed) after tommys health started going downhill. It would have been a much better way for DPF to 'go out' rather than dragging rock bottom for many years...

Good riddance

I was a member of DPF in the pre internet days. It was the the first website I sought out when I got webtv in 1995 or so. Even in it's prime, DPF.com was a clunky cumbersome website that never really kept up with advances in web page design. The products were over priced and the board bordered on harassing. It was a huge day in my life when I first found DPF and really exciting when I found DPF.com but I think the site staying online after it's death was a blackeye for the community. Tommy was a pioneer but eventually the dinosaurs ceased to exist.

The chat room is at a different url: http://babytalk.abyclub.com/

I am talking about the main DPF WEBSITE: www.dpf.com

Well i just went into the room there at dpf and its still up.Though only one person was in i still got there.I will fill you in if i see or talk to someone there.p.s. all you got to do is goggle dpf chat room and it takes you right there

Yeah I knew this was coming but still it is kind of sad. DPF I don't believe was the first ABDL site I ever came across although I am not sure it was one of the first I ever found which was about 10 years ago and like others it also helped affirm the fact that I wasn't alone with these thoughts.

Well, this isn't a real big surprise. DPF has been on the rocks for quite a while, and it's sad that Tommy let it go to that level.

I too am curious as to who bought the name, since I had emailed with an inquiry as to what price tag they wanted to put on it, and was interested in possibly purchasing it, but, like a few others in the community who had done the same, I never heard back. At the time I figured it 'might be' worth around $10,000, but thats the name and domain, website, store etc. To me the store was possibly the most valuable asset, beside the name of coarse, but I imagine that they let things rot and go south to the point that there wasn't much left worth buying and the new owner got the domain for a song....oh well..

Such is live in the digital world I guess.....cest la vie

I made many friends there and met one of the most wonderful, charming and fun and fun loving people there as well....jenniebear *sigh*

It was really the first site I chatted in on the chat room, and spent a lot f time chatting and laughing and having fun with people who "were like me" and I wasn't alone anymore in my desires.

I guess DPF is like the proverbial old truck.....it served it's purpose, did what it was supposed to do, and served well, but when time came to retire it to the barn, it had to go...oh well.

Onwards and upwards..we have DD now and it is growing and thriving with a younger captain and crew and a large and (fairly loyal) membership, so we move on. Bigger and better...we can remember DPF for what it was, and maybe what it meant...but the present and future is a much different place then things were 10 years ago, and we can all only wonder what the next 10 years will bring

R*I*P dpf....thanks for plowing the road..

qwack

Guest toddler82uk

I can't believe DPF is now gone because it was the very first site I ever went to when I was a teen and met so many friends there but the good news is that Iv started my own site and evern a babyclub page for everyone to join :) but R.I.P. DPF

I think I visited DPF twice, and both times the site had technical problems so a lot of it was inaccessible. Having already found this site meant I had no reason to go there again -_- Now to reminisce....

I think it was in a Penthouse magazine, the "forum" pages that I first heard about DPF (though it may have been Playboy) long, long ago in the pre-internet days. I think I was in my teens. They called it the "Diaper Pail Fraternity" and I vaguely remember something said about membership numbers in the dozens range (though that may be wrong). Back them I wasn't long over my bed and pantswetting and thought "Who in the he!! would want to wear diapers unless they had to?" :o They gave a PO box address in 'Frisco. The memory stuck with me and would ocassionally pop back in my head at times. I'd love to see if anyone else here remembers that mention....

I next heard of DPF in "Outlaw Biker" magazine, which back then wasn't the yuppified rubbie rag it is today :P They covered all custom bikes back then, not just HD's. A mention was made of DPF (but no address given) in a response to a reader's letter, who seemed to think he'd seen something written in the rag about it previously and wanted to know how to make contact with DPF. I remember the reader referring to it as "this one cool thing" :D Of course they poked fun at the reader- but in the end basically said 'to each his own' B) I had that issue for years but have since lost it :angry: By that time I was beginning to open my own mind and was crossdressing in private. And by them I was curious about wearing diapers since my heavy drinking was causing my bedwetting to return :huh: I wasn't brave enough to try diapers but I knew someday that I would- and I wondered if I'd like them :lol:....

Fast forward to now. After hearing from people here that DPF was a mess I saw little point in bothering with it other than what I've mentioned. Knowing how I feel about DD, I can see why some who found DPF as their own 'first ABDL site' may feel sad at it's demise :crybaby: I've read news here about Tommy's downhill health slide. I see other comments that websites tend to go downhill like DPF did (unfortunately true). Even if it was bad recently, DPF was probably the first public ABDL group, maybe the first ABDL website, and positively a pioneer in letting the world know about us, trying to cast us in a good light :wub:

For that reason alone we all owe a debt of gratitude and respect to Tommy and DPF, no matter how things went in the later days- R.I.P. DPF

Bettypooh

I am sorry to see DPF go, but it did get worse over the years. DPF was the first ABDL community website I discovered that let me know there were others out there just like me that liked being babied and to wear diapers. I used to like surfing the updated links and chatroom and am glad to see the chatroom still exists under another domain. Good bye DPF :(