LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Electro Stim Erruption

glycerine

Right after I got up this morning I decided I wanted some release... so...

I hooked up my little Electro-Stim system. Two pads: one small one right on the base of my balls, one larger one right over my anus. Nice panties, pulled on tight over everything. With my Lily Lilo stimulator in hand I powered up the control.

Over a half hour I slowly built up the power until it was feeling like I was getting massaged from my prostate to the base of my penis. I could feel I was close, but not quite there.

I decided on a little more intense stimulation so I spread open my pee-hole and started rubbing slightly on the inside. Oh my! I could feel a strong pressure building up inside me. I kicked the Stim up another notch and kept vibrating my penis. The pressure really built. It started to feel like the orgasms I used to get decades ago when I was much younger! One more notch up on the Stim. Suddenly I felt contractions and liquid forcing itself up my penis. With my eyes tightly shut from the pleasure I felt myself start to squirt an immense amount of liquid. WOW! I hadn't cum like that in years...and I was still cumming. Hmmm... that's odd. I open my eyes and I'm squirting pee up in the air! Not wanting to totally soak my bed, I reluctantly clamped down.

It was amazing... it felt just like a massive cum, but it wasn't. I'll have to try it again with a wee bit of absorptive material on the bed.

I tried it out a little with my TENS unit, but couldn't get anything that felt very good. I'll admit, it didn't hurt, as long as the power was low enough, and I think it made the 'finale' feel a little different, but I didn't get nearly the excellent result the OP did.

Too bad, too. I was hoping. I've got a typical libido for a 26 year old, but sex just doesn't feel that great, most of the time. It's like Bill Engvall says, bottle rocket. I can go for a while with it feeling pretty good, then it's over, no big deal. Now my wife can come for an hour straight and still want more. Man my wrist was sore that evening. ;)

• 2 months later...

With estim it takes a bit to find what works best for you. The first few times I tried it,,, nothing. Now I have a grad old time everytime! without fail. You have to set aside an hour or more to really get it going, IE don't rush it. Its not like a hand with lube. But whe you get there OMG is it good. An if you can arrange your play time ahead of the time you may spend with your partner she'll be amazed at your endurance.

• 1 month later...

I love using my estim unit. I vary the position of the pads and straps on the genitals and anus.

I have a small electro plug and a set of nipple clamps as well. Experimenting with it and switching

things up make for a great time.

Having another person doing the hook up and controls makes it much more enjoyable too.

Glycerine,

How about an update on this post. Ever try again?

-MXGangrel

I've tried again, but never with the great "success" as that first time. I wish I had enough money to get some fun electrodes, but all my cash is going into remodeling that bits of my vandalized house that insurance isn't covering.

I've tried again, but never with the great "success" as that first time. I wish I had enough money to get some fun electrodes, but all my cash is going into remodeling that bits of my vandalized house that insurance isn't covering.

Don't let cash flow hold you back form a good time. You can make many of your own electrods from curcuit size copper wire.

Check out this site for examples, http://smartstim.com/forum/index.php

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Interesting post from Glycerine; I've often suspected with some people there might be a connexion between cumming and urinating for a male. I reckon this alleyway needs some exploration. After all, if it works or can be learned, a full bladder could result in a very long cumm. Then it could be repeated again and again as one's bladder became full.

Another naughty thought...

A battery portable "shocker" could be kept in a pocket and the electrodes fixed INSIDE a nappy in the appropriate place (kindly furnished by Glycerine). Oh my! Gotta find out more about this!

Daddy Fred.

• 2 weeks later...

Where do you find these units?

I've gotten mine at woot.com, yugster.com, and the like. Mind you, these aren't the "official" fancy eStim products. Rather they are they muscle simulators with limited settings. On the other hand, they usually sell for around $10 (marked down from $90). I improvise on electrodes.

• 2 weeks later...

Note to self:

When you put a fresh battery into the unit be VERY careful adjusting the stim level, and make sure you don't bump the switch as you writhe on the bed.

I let out one hell of a yowl as I got a BIG jolt! Ouch!

After a calm down, I got back to business and had a most satisfactory conclusion. Not an "eruption", but plenty pleasing.

I tried an interesting experiment last night with my "Njoy" prostate stimulator".

2590.gif

I used a spray-on coating like you use to cover the handle of tools. I then scraped off a bit at the tip (where it rubs near my prostate) and some on the handle (to connect to the stim pad). The other pad went on my penis.

Power up!

It was pretty amazing. I could take a LOT higher power and could really feel contractions inside me. I had to finish off manually, but it was grand. I'll have to go off my Zoloft for a while so my "failure to reach orgasm" side-effect goes away.

• 1 month later...

The experimentation continues. Hey... I'm a geek. A bit of a search on ebay turned up some reasonably priced conductive rubber tubing. Check out item 170601648321 on ebay. A trip to Radio Shack for some connectors and ebay for a tube of electro-conductive gel...

Woooweeee...

Today's test was a loop of the rubber, nicely lubed with conductive gel, up my bottom and a second loop tightly around my balls and the base of my penis. Turn on the stim and my-oh-my! After a second or two of a vibrator on the tip of my cock I shot out two ENORMOUS pulses of cum. Not too bad for an old phart of 60. Not too bad at all. I'm guessing the interior loop was right next to my prostate, giving it a good electrical massage.

By golly... science and sex CAN mix!

I too have done that method with a loop in the rectum and either a strap or other implement on the penis. I can feel muscles in the back of the legs twitch as it pulses. Incredible orgasm this way i have found .

I bought some things from happystim

• 4 weeks later...

I was never able to afford the TENS units or the violet wand kits, so I bought a variable power supply 0-30V/0-1A (very safe) for just a little over $100. I also improvised on the electrodes. Wet diapers work but accurate placement of the electrodes becomes difficult then. Therefore I opted for the use of incontinence pads, which are quite versatile in placement. Many things work as long as the metal part of the electrodes does not directly contact the skin. I have had much fun with this setup. I find the anode stings and the cathode burns. Unfortunately, this power supply only produces DC. I think AC would be far more stimulating, but finding a cheap variable AC power supply with a low output is difficult. I will definitely do some digging.

This actually got me thinking about creating an inverter for the DC power supply I already have. I got a book on switching power supply design. Hopefully with the right circuit design, I will be able to create whatever AC output I like with a safe current, but learning it will be tough.

I will keep you guys posted if I manage to get something.

Other than that, I always welcome suggestions from people who are knowledgeable on this subject.

Note: Don't do this unless you know what you are doing. These methods are much cheaper, but not idiot proof, no offense.

I was never able to afford the TENS units or the violet wand kits, so I bought a variable power supply 0-30V/0-1A (very safe) for just a little over $100. I also improvised on the electrodes. Wet diapers work but accurate placement of the electrodes becomes difficult then. Therefore I opted for the use of incontinence pads, which are quite versatile in placement. Many things work as long as the metal part of the electrodes does not directly contact the skin. I have had much fun with this setup. I find the anode stings and the cathode burns. Unfortunately, this power supply only produces DC. I think AC would be far more stimulating, but finding a cheap variable AC power supply with a low output is difficult. I will definitely do some digging.

This actually got me thinking about creating an inverter for the DC power supply I already have. I got a book on switching power supply design. Hopefully with the right circuit design, I will be able to create whatever AC output I like with a safe current, but learning it will be tough.

I will keep you guys posted if I manage to get something.

Other than that, I always welcome suggestions from people who are knowledgeable on this subject.

Note: Don't do this unless you know what you are doing. These methods are much cheaper, but not idiot proof, no offense.

Jason, such a benchtop power supply is *NOT* safe...400mA is around the amount needed to cause the heart to fibrillate....and 36V is the least recorded electrocution voltage through *intact* skin. Have you ever thought about why medical power supplies have such strict leakage specifications? Also, do me a favor and connect that supply to two copper leads you don't mind ruining, stick them in a potato, and turn the supply on. A day or so later, tell me what has happened to the potato and your wires, and whether you would be poisoned if you ate it.

If you need a book on switching power supplies to build one, you don't begin to know what you are doing. Learn circuit design (get an ARRL handbook). Don't build something for use on yourself until you have reverse-engineered at least one violet wand, and don't make yourself a statistic by testing alone. I'd much rather keep giving you pointers than bury you.