LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stop Depends Underwear From Bunching Up At The Bottom

I don't have much confident in Depends. Every time I've tried them, there has been disappointment. It's too narrow at the crotch, doesn't have enough SAP for capacity, no standing leak guards, etc., etc. I know when I've wet and have the ability to change when I need to, but I can pull off every thing like with Depends underwear. I use Pampers size 7 with an elastic strap I modified to get them to fit my 32 inch waist. For even a full voiding, they work great for me! It is easy to change them in the closed stall I have access to and it's easy to carry a spare in my back pocket in a ziplock sandwich bag. Sometimes it's not so easy to carry the wet one in the ziplock bag back out in my pocket, but I've always seemed to manage.

If you don't need to be so discrete and can carry a full diaper into the restroom to change, that's better than my situation. In that case, a better diaper than a Depends is all I can recommend.

I don't have much confident in Depends. Every time I've tried them, there has been disappointment. It's too narrow at the crotch, doesn't have enough SAP for capacity, no standing leak guards, etc., etc. I know when I've wet and have the ability to change when I need to, but I can pull off every thing like with Depends underwear. I use Pampers size 7 with an elastic strap I modified to get them to fit my 32 inch waist. For even a full voiding, they work great for me! It is easy to change them in the closed stall I have access to and it's easy to carry a spare in my back pocket in a ziplock sandwich bag. Sometimes it's not so easy to carry the wet one in the ziplock bag back out in my pocket, but I've always seemed to manage.

If you don't need to be so discrete and can carry a full diaper into the restroom to change, that's better than my situation. In that case, a better diaper than a Depends is all I can recommend.

I need discrete as well as I live in Australia as well as I find the capacity is good for me at the moment with the depends Super underwear. In australia I have only seen depends and tena in the "pull up type"

Cheers

You might want to look into getting some "onesies" T-shirts that have the snaps in the crotch. they will tend to hold the diapers in position and provide support so they won't bunch up like your talking about. :thumbsup:

Best advice is to find a better brand. If you are looking for "disposable underware" then I would suggest the Attends (with leak guards) as they work pretty good. The Abena Abri-Flex protective underwear will hold the most, but I ALWAYS had issues with odor wearing these?

My 2 cents...

i wear the depends three tape type. never had problems with them. untill lately. i know have become a full night time messer. meaning not only am I 24/7 wear for medical bladder problems. but at night i must relax alot as i poop at night with out knowing untill i wake up or get woken up for a changing.

I know wear bambino diapers at night. as they do hold better. plus i wear plastic pants over my diapers for just incase. but during the day depends as they are easy to find and get, plus i been using them since for as long as i can remember.

as for bunching up try to make them alittle bit tighter.

You can't turn a piece of shit in to a cupcake. Change your brand of diaper.

Hi

I was wondering does any one have any advise how to stop depends underwear from bunching up at the bottom of it as it can get really uncomfortable while walking around I also wear boxers on top of the so no body can tell.

Thanks

• Like 1

While discretion may be very desirable to all you closet diaper wearers, it's not worth the frustration. MOST brands of disposable underwear just aren't up to the task of handling anything past a light wetting. The padding may be there, but the sizes are standardized, and most people don't have the required shape. These undergarments bunch up, the padding isn't distributed evenly and leaves awkward bulges... you're better off with a thin diaper. Just my opinion...

• 1 month later...

I have tried a lot of different pull up style briefs and I have to say that the Abena pull ups are far superior to a lot of stuff out there. I would have to say get a better diaper or pull up, even if you can't get Abena or another high quality brand. Tena's real absorbent pull ups (not the crappy ones they sell here in america) are actually really quite good as well. You have to find them online though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nappy_pants

I just wanted to vouch for the Tena (decent pull ups) the ones with the tape at the back to help you wrap it once used.

They are in fact decent pull ups and will hold a real accident. I always wear plastic pants over them anyway and have only been glad of the plastic pants a few times.

Overall they are decent daytime pull ups and hold a fair bit.