LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ok Gotta Question For All Those With Wet Diapers..

So once you have wet your diaper and have waited sometime before changing how do you get the smell of urine off of you? I mean lets say you are not gonna wear another diaper but don't wanna take a shower just to get the smell off. I have wipies but they DON'T work. A shower is the only thing. Any suggestions? Because sometimes I'll wear my diapers for several hours and not want to take a shower afterward.

So once you have wet your diaper and have waited sometime before changing how do you get the smell of urine off of you? I mean lets say you are not gonna wear another diaper but don't wanna take a shower just to get the smell off. I have wipies but they DON'T work. A shower is the only thing. Any suggestions? Because sometimes I'll wear my diapers for several hours and not want to take a shower afterward.

Didn't even know that was an issue, lol. I guess wipes would work, i don't usually wear after taking a shower. I want to do more 24/7 esque wearing so I suppose that would be something to pick up.

Shave all the hair off your pubic region and butt.

How exactly do you shave your butt? I wouldn't mind getting rid of the hair in the crack to cut down on dingle-berries but sticking the mechanics of lathering up, spreading the cheeks and sticking a razor in there make it sound like a bad idea.

How exactly do you shave your butt? I wouldn't mind getting rid of the hair in the crack to cut down on dingle-berries but sticking the mechanics of lathering up, spreading the cheeks and sticking a razor in there make it sound like a bad idea.

This! I've never worked out how to do it either, I want a smooooooth bum :X.

And I'd go with turtlepins idea, a warm wash cloth and soap will do wonders.

As far as wipes go, you get what you pay for so don't skimp on the quality. I tend to use these. The scent is strong enough to kill off any lingering smell without being overpowering.

Abena's wipes are good too. I haven't bought any in quite a while but IIRC, they are stronger, thicker and have an aloe scent (which covers up lingering smells nicely).

This part takes a bit of flexibility. Normally I squat down as far as I can so that my cheeks are spread as far as they can be and bend down and reach back as far as I can with a razor. With some effort, I can at least get the hairs pretty darn short.

As far as wipes go, you get what you pay for so don't skimp on the quality. I tend to use these. The scent is strong enough to kill off any lingering smell without being overpowering.

Abena's wipes are good too. I haven't bought any in quite a while but IIRC, they are stronger, thicker and have an aloe scent (which covers up lingering smells nicely).

I still love the scented Parent's Choice wipes from Wal-Mart. You can buy a box of them (5 refills...used to be 6) for under $8.

LMAO, amusing thread on how to shave the bum. :D

I do this every so often when I forget how irritating it is to have the hairs growing back in your crack. Downright painful at times. Makes messy cleanups SUPER easy. Oh, and if your sweaty and fart and it gets stuck. That's amusing. :D But you won't know till you try it.

CLEANLINESS is of utmost importance. Take a shower if you've had a sit down moment. My method is to take a six inch handheld mirror and place it on the floor. This way I can see what I'm doing. I squat over the mirror in front of the sink. I lather up with a sensitive cream, shave with a good razor (two or three edges), rinse frequently. I usually only shave the crack, over my perineum, sack, stick, and trim the mound down to about 1/8" inch.

LMAO, amusing thread on how to shave the bum. :D

I do this every so often when I forget how irritating it is to have the hairs growing back in your crack. Downright painful at times. Makes messy cleanups SUPER easy. Oh, and if your sweaty and fart and it gets stuck. That's amusing. :D But you won't know till you try it.

CLEANLINESS is of utmost importance. Take a shower if you've had a sit down moment. My method is to take a six inch handheld mirror and place it on the floor. This way I can see what I'm doing. I squat over the mirror in front of the sink. I lather up with a sensitive cream, shave with a good razor (two or three edges), rinse frequently. I usually only shave the crack, over my perineum, sack, stick, and trim the mound down to about 1/8" inch.

adhesive tape and pull.

This part takes a bit of flexibility. Normally I squat down as far as I can so that my cheeks are spread as far as they can be and bend down and reach back as far as I can with a razor. With some effort, I can at least get the hairs pretty darn short.

Just be careful of shaving with a razor down there or you may have to update your profile information with a change under the heading SEX!

We buy Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber & Green Tea Baby Wipes, we like the scent and they work for us.

However, if you are looking for something "stronger" try Pampers Swipers Baby Wipes. The scent is a lot stronger. This is their slogan: Pampers Swipers Wipes are 20% thicker than regular Pampers wipes and have a Soft Gripper texture to clean difficult messes. Though we don't prefer the scent they use.

I hate the itchy stubble that results from a complete shave. Never got used to that, neither has my wife. She thinks I look "too weird" fully shaved.

So I use my beard trimmer to keep the hair real short. That has cut down considerably on the odor issue. For wipes, I use Cottonelle as they are flushable.

I hate the itchy stubble that results from a complete shave. Never got used to that, neither has my wife. She thinks I look "too weird" fully shaved.

So I use my beard trimmer to keep the hair real short. That has cut down considerably on the odor issue. For wipes, I use Cottonelle as they are flushable.

I agree. A small set of clippers makes for real easy shave and no itch. Course you have to use it more often. I stand over the toilet bow legged and shave with the electric clippers. Works like a charm. (Must be dry so I do it before my shower)

Finally, a thread on manscaping!

Guys, you just gotta reach back and do it. visualize.

If I make a video demonstration, what forum do I post it in?

First LOL @ Manscaping., Secondly I visualize cutting my bum into ribbons :X.

How about just posting it in this thread, or the shaving thread?

I keep my area clean! and drink water!

Don't get me wrong I AM a clean person. BUT with 5-12 hours in the same diaper the urine gets pretty strong. But maybe I just need better than my generic wipies. And I think mine are non scented. And NO NO NO I won't be drinking any more water! I hate water!! Gimme beer, coke, pepsi, tea, chocolate milk or hot chocolate to drink but NO WATER!! So maybe I will always have this problem then...lol.

Don't get me wrong I AM a clean person. BUT with 5-12 hours in the same diaper the urine gets pretty strong. But maybe I just need better than my generic wipies. And I think mine are non scented. And NO NO NO I won't be drinking any more water! I hate water!! Gimme beer, coke, pepsi, tea, chocolate milk or hot chocolate to drink but NO WATER!! So maybe I will always have this problem then...lol.

Most of the drinks you listed will make your pee smell pungent, I think. Beer (in anything more than small amounts, say one drink) and soft drinks are really bad for you, by the way...But you probably knew that. If you want to make water more tolerable (I used to hate it too), try a splash of fruit juice in it, or try filtering it. Tea has caffeine, too, which is a diuretic...Which, because a diuretic makes you pee more, means you need even more water to prevent dehydration, I would think. (Don't quote me, I'm not a doctor.)

Plus, staying in a diaper for 5-12 hours isn't healthy for your skin, especially if your pee is concentrated. Ammonia burns...

~ moogle

Water is better for you. I try to keep my liquid intake to water. I can't drink warm water, but give it me ice cold, I'll drink it all day. :D

And what you eat and drink does change the "smell" of urine and feces. I used to be on a Slim Fast diet. Two can for breakfast and lunch (very active at that time). After about four days, it smelled just like it went in. :D