LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Guys And Girls Think I Should Do?

Hey everyone, I've been around this forum for a while but never posted anything, I mostly enjoy reading other peoples posts. Something happened the other day that I would like to share with everyone and hear some feedback.

A few days ago I was sitting in my room texting my friend when my dad walks into my room and says I should clean it up and put all my clothes into my dresser. He decided to get snoopy and opened my drawers to see if I actually had any clothes in there cause most of them are on the floor(haha). Well you guys probably know where this is going. He opened my top drawer where I usually keep my underwear but I had taken it all out and put my diapers in there. As soon as I saw him do this I just froze and prepared for the worst. Anyways, he just said "What are these?", he picked one up and inspected it then put it back and closed the drawer and mumbled "hmm". Then he just told me I should clean my room and if I needed any help he would help me. He never mentioned diapers to me at all and nothing else was said. I know he's not stupid and obviously knows they are diapers. I just find it odd that he didn't say anything. I'm kind of confused on what I should do. Any comments?

Sorry for the long story!

Mike.

Leave it... in till he brings it up, he obviously doesn't want to know, and do you really want to tell him? The comment about him giving you help if you need it is probably referencing the nappies.

If you're still living at home then I'd also suggest a better hiding place.... Parents do tend to snoop.

I'll be honest, similar has happened to me, except I didn't leave my stuff in my top drawer (your first mistake really :P).

Except, nothing was said (probably because I wasn't there) and nothing has been said I think because...well, let me sum it up in an example.

Insects, 9/10 we're told "they're more afraid of us than we of them". Well, you're dad is probably more afraid of saying something and engaging with you on this subject than you ever were of him finding out.

He probably doesn't know what to say or how to react. Its an alien thing because to the majority of the population this interest, fetish, lifestyle, kink or whatever you want to call it isn't something thats easy to understand and is far from their own normality.

My advice. Say nothing, keep your stuff out of the way a bit more and carry on as normal.

Chances are it will never come up again and if it does, then don't panic.

Hey everyone, I've been around this forum for a while but never posted anything, I mostly enjoy reading other peoples posts. Something happened the other day that I would like to share with everyone and hear some feedback.

A few days ago I was sitting in my room texting my friend when my dad walks into my room and says I should clean it up and put all my clothes into my dresser. He decided to get snoopy and opened my drawers to see if I actually had any clothes in there cause most of them are on the floor(haha). Well you guys probably know where this is going. He opened my top drawer where I usually keep my underwear but I had taken it all out and put my diapers in there. As soon as I saw him do this I just froze and prepared for the worst. Anyways, he just said "What are these?", he picked one up and inspected it then put it back and closed the drawer and mumbled "hmm". Then he just told me I should clean my room and if I needed any help he would help me. He never mentioned diapers to me at all and nothing else was said. I know he's not stupid and obviously knows they are diapers. I just find it odd that he didn't say anything. I'm kind of confused on what I should do. Any comments?

Mike.

You should clean up your room like your father told you to, after you change your pants from wetting yourself when he opened that drawer. Then lay low, no sense in stirring this kettle unless he happens to bring it up. And no....I would NOT ask for any help with that cleaning chore. If he does mention the diapers, you may have to come clean about your activities, unless you have a REALLY good story to tell him. Good Luck.

Surprisingly that day he did help me clean out my room, before he came in I moved my stash. I'm just confused on what to do because my dad is a laid back type of guy, as long as I do as i'm told he doesn't really care what else I do. He gives me alot of freedom to do what I want. A few years ago we were talking about fetishes and stuff like that and he said he doesn't really care what a person does just as long as they aren't flaunting it in his face. My room is really the only space I have besides my car and he respects that. When I was younger he found panties under my pillow I got from my mom, he asked me if I had a fetish for that and since I was young and scared I said no. All he did was tell me to put them back where I found them. He didn't seem to concerned and we just went on like it didn't happen.

Again, if he's that laid back, and he doesn't want fetishes shoved in his face... then leave it be. He probably already has a good idea, if hes that open about fetishes, and he probably doesn't really want to know what gets you off or what you use to relax. Its pretty obvious he doesn't want to embarrass you, unlike most parents.

I say leave it, and give him a good xmas present for be a cool guy :P.

If he ever says anything about it I'm going to tell him the truth. I've thoroughly thought about what i'll say so i'm prepared anytime if he decides to bring the subject up. Christmas is coming up, I wonder what he will get me? lol

hate to break the big secret, but I'm betting he knew what was in there before opening that drawer.

Just let it go. everytime my parents found out a new facet of my sex life, they ignored it.

I don't ask them about thing that go on in their bedroom, they don't ask me about what goes on in mine. Its respecting each others privacy.

Oi,

Its interesting that he didn't ask you if you were having a problem with wetting the bed or something. Sounds like that was his way of saying "Yeah, that's right, I know. I don't care."

My dad did something similar for me. He left an AskMen.com article up on the middle of my screen when we shared a computer back maybe 6 or 7 years ago when I was still in high school. The article was small and talking about fetishes in general, but there was a small paragraph about AB/DLs in particular. My dad is prrretty cool that way. When my mom found out about me years later, she flipped out thinking I had psychological issues blah blah. Couldn't have been bothered. People's opinions on what one does for happiness is based on emotional bias. My mom is cool with it now, I'm a 'weird' guy and always will be, and I'm awesomely thankful to embrace myself for it and to be embraced by my girlfriend and others that matter.

Never live in shame or worry. A lot has happened in a few decades. The negative feelings people have towards taboos diminishes with each passing day of The Information Age we live in. We'll all be diapered by our mates someday and it'll be weird when we think back to a time when it was weird.

"Remember when humans couldn't talk freely about their innermost thoughts and desires?"

"Remember when we were sold things based solely on need as opposed to being told what to like, do, and buy in order to achieve a desired emotion?"

"Remember when blacks were oppressed?"

"Remember when the idea of sending pictures using a device in your pocket across the world in seconds was science fiction?"

"Remember when people had a problem with gay people?"

"Remember when President Obama did nothing as president because the world was beyond repair before he took office?"

"Remember when weed was illegal maaaan?? Spark up that purple kush right now suckaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Kindly sending electricity to your brain's neurons,

-JeiSiN

where is the confusion?

your dad found your diapers

your dad said and did nothing

your dad is a laid back guy who doesn't care as long as you keep ur room clean etc..

there has been nothing said, done, or hinted at to say he really gives two shits about them...

where is the confusion?

• Like 2

Mike.

There's nothing odd about this at all. He saw what it was and didn't pursue it at all. Unlike us enlightened souls here in DD, he thinks diapers = fetish = sex. Most parents don't feel comfortable talking to their children about the facts of life, why would you expect him to feel comfortable about discussing your fetish with you. Do your Dad a favor and just pretend it never happened and while your at it maybe find a more secure space to store your supplies. My guess is he'll never walk in and open that top drawer again because now that he knows what's in there he won't want to be confronted with it.

The good news is you don't have to worry so much about being found out since he already knows.

Hugs,

Freta

^^^ What they all said.

Trust me, just as much as you don't want your father to know about your fetish, your father wants to know about your fetish even less!

Leave it be. I would imagine there's a slim to fair chance you'll be asked if there's some medical issue you need help with (don't lie, just say no and nothing more) and things will undoubtedly be buttock-clenchingly awkward for a while but the world will keep on turning and eventually normality should return.

Wow dude, cool dad. You should get him a bag of weed for xmas. Get yourself one, and blaze with no fear; Dear old Dad isn't worried about what you're doing. The good news is that you can also hide your pipe in that same drawer: chances are, he's not opening it again anytime soon.

PS, Take out the trash.

^^^ What they all said.

Trust me, just as much as you don't want your father to know about your fetish, your father wants to know about your fetish even less!

Leave it be. I would imagine there's a slim to fair chance you'll be asked if there's some medical issue you need help with (don't lie, just say no and nothing more) and things will undoubtedly be buttock-clenchingly awkward for a while but the world will keep on turning and eventually normality should return.

I can't conceive of a better reply than this one :thumbsup: Well said AutieAB!

Bettypooh

The fact that your dad din't say anything to you (or press the subject) tells me that he probably won't ever bring it up again unless he catches you wearing a diaper or something. Try and act as normal around your parents as you can and even though it is fresh in your dad's mind right now, eventually it will fade from his memory although it will always remain there way in the back of his mind. Definatly hide your diapers in as secure a place as you can. Perhaps something way back in your closet in a case that locks. How many diapers do you have? Are they cloth or disposables? The more you have the harder it will be to find a good hiding place but make it a place that is as hard as possible for your parents to get to. Sure it will be inconvienient for you too, but it's better than them finding your stash.

[quote to share with everyone and hear some feedback.

he just said "What are these?", he picked one up and inspected it then put it back and closed the drawer and mumbled "hmm".

Mike.

Edited by babylin