LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Runnng A Large Site Really Costs!

Wow! I was just getting some updates from my hosting account and I happened to look at the total at the bottom of the invoice page. Since 07/21/07 - when we moved to our new host, we have spent ???

You tell me. How much do you think we have spent, just on hosting fees between 07/21/07 and 10/31/09

One guess per person, closest to the actual number will get a prize!

And it wouldn't be a terrible time for you to make a DONATION either :)

If I could DailyDi, I'd give ya some serious $$ to pay to keep this site up.

I would hazard a guess somewhere in the neighborhood of $2500

Wow! I was just getting some updates from my hosting account and I happened to look at the total at the bottom of the invoice page. Since 07/21/07 - when we moved to our new host, we have spent ???

You tell me. How much do you think we have spent, just on hosting fees between 07/21/07 and 10/31/09

11011 sounds like about a large amount so I will go with that...

I have no idea so I'll take a shot-in-the-dark and hope I miss all the people :angel_not:

$2286.50

Geez, that's a lot of of diaper money spent on something else :lol: And I have to add how grateful I am for this website. For a forum-style site I have seen no better on any topic :wub: You do a super job with it DD- Kudos!

Bettypooh

I keep waiting for Drew to pull the price outta the envelope, and have you people come up on stage to play Plinko. As I have no clue other than some old references I will throw a guess out at $10,225:closedeyes:

Let's try $36,000.00