LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Police!

I read, and enjoy, discuss. Sometimes the bullshit detector goes off, but don't need to announce it. I think fiction should go in the stories section but we shouldn't running people off. And who is to say what is real and what isn't.

Now if I were to come out and say I had a diaper party with the First Lady, and the UCLA cheerleading squad and CNN was there but decided not air it for national security reasons, yea call me out on it, but a chick in walmart commenting on a diaper, doesn't seem that far fetched to me.

It actually happened to me too!

While out at Target today, I was wearing my thick attends extended wear and I purposely wore a short shirt and had my diaper sticking several inches out of the top of my pants. I was in the movie section checking out some movies but the one I wanted was on the bottom shelf towards the end of the aisle. I squated down to read the label and stayed in that postion for just a second to long. Right as I was about to stand up, these three girls all about mid to late twenties in nursing scrubs(must have been on break and decided to go to the target next door) came around the corner. I stood up and looked at all of them wondering if they noticed my diaper but it must have looked like we all saw a ghost as we all stopped and looked at each other. They then all started cracking smiles as my face turned beat red and the one goes "don't worry, we see men like you in diapers all the time, it's okay." I stuttered out, "ohh, sorry, I should be more careful about it." Another one goes "I think it's kinda cute to see a guy in a diaper, if you ever need help with your diaper, we're right next door and can take care of you!" I think she said that for the shock value. I was shocked, I just stared not knowing what to say but just let out a little "ha, ha" laugh. The first girl nudged the girl who said that a little and rolled her eyes as she started to walk away and said "BYE", the other two followed and said bye as they walked away smurking and giggling a little and looking back as they continued to leave me. I was floored to say the least, did this really just happen after all the stuff I questioned turtlepins about? I left the video and just left the store all together. My mind feels like it just exploded and I have this butterfly feeling in my stomach. I wonder if the one girl was serious? I'll never know, no way, no how.

It actually happened to me too!

While out at Target today, I was wearing my thick attends extended wear and I purposely wore a short shirt and had my diaper sticking several inches out of the top of my pants. I was in the movie section checking out some movies but the one I wanted was on the bottom shelf towards the end of the aisle. I squated down to read the label and stayed in that postion for just a second to long. Right as I was about to stand up, these three girls all about mid to late twenties in nursing scrubs(must have been on break and decided to go to the target next door) came around the corner. I stood up and looked at all of them wondering if they noticed my diaper but it must have looked like we all saw a ghost as we all stopped and looked at each other. They then all started cracking smiles as my face turned beat red and the one goes "don't worry, we see men like you in diapers all the time, it's okay." I stuttered out, "ohh, sorry, I should be more careful about it." Another one goes "I think it's kinda cute to see a guy in a diaper, if you ever need help with your diaper, we're right next door and can take care of you!" I think she said that for the shock value. I was shocked, I just stared not knowing what to say but just let out a little "ha, ha" laugh. The first girl nudged the girl who said that a little and rolled her eyes as she started to walk away and said "BYE", the other two followed and said bye as they walked away smurking and giggling a little and looking back as they continued to leave me. I was floored to say the least, did this really just happen after all the stuff I questioned turtlepins about? I left the video and just left the store all together. My mind feels like it just exploded and I have this butterfly feeling in my stomach. I wonder if the one girl was serious? I'll never know, no way, no how.

see, there you go! I don't care whether this is true or not! I can probably figure why this appeared here, but who cares?? Get it? WHO CARES!!!

Most of us are at least chronologically big kids and can decide on our own whether or not to believe a story. Clearly when you're on the internet you've got to filter through stuff - even those people who come here seeking advice have to think it through very carefully. "Gosh, should I really cram that 2 qt glass jar of pickles up my butt? Hmmm...d_drew12 says he does it all the time!" (btw, using your name only as an example cause it was handy...no offense!)

If you want to read one of my posts and decide its all a pile of bull, that's fine. I know whether its true or not. Unless I'm being really offensive, I can only hope that others won't be in pointing out to me (over and over and over and over) whether they think its true or not.

Guest NaughtyAshes

I support turtlepins all the way. I enjoyed his story and didn't question it at all. In fact i'm a bit jealous that it happened to him and not me. :)

This is why I think alot of people leave DD, because people question their credibility. If someone posts a photo of themselves I the photo section they have to question "Is it really them or not?" Just take it for what it is instead of driving people away. This is a great community for diaper lovers and adult babies but they won't want to come here if everyone keeps giving them the third degree! I give Turtlepins credibility on his post.

Turtlepins has been here a long time. I have never read anything from him that wasn't 100% honest. You rookies need to spend more time on this board before you start attacking anyone's credibility. If he said it its true, except I hope, for that last post "Consider me gone".

Anondl

[quote 'turtlepins' date='12 November 2009 - It's always this way. Just a few people spoil it for everybody. This is why I stayed away from Daily Di for months. Consider me gone

I've been pretty close to the edge these past days, and today, though I feel much better, I wore two diapers wherever I went. Most of the time no one even notices what I'm wearing, or the thick gauze diapers under the pants with the elastic waist. Tonight Mommy and I were shopping at Wal Mart and she wanted to get me a new air doll. We were in the toy section and she was asking me which one I liked best. As we walked away three girls shopping together followed us. I'd reached to the top shelf for the doll because I'm taller than Mommy and I didn't realize my shirt rode up enough to show the top of my diapers sticking out of my pants. I actually heard them talking about the way I walked and I was obviously wearing diapers. Then one stepped forward to talk to us while we were shopping for beads. Mommy likes beading.

"I noticed you were wearing diapers and plastic pants, and they're pretty thick. You do know there are disposable diapers that are much more discrete, don't you? It's pretty obvious and you waddle in them."

Mommy smiled at her. "He can't wear disposables because he's allergic to them. Usually he only wears one diaper and it's not so obvious, but I put two on him tonight. He likes it better and he's a little fragile health-wise at the moment. Since you three are acting as the diaper police tonight, why don't you go find someone else to question."

"You actually change him and dress him?" One of the other girls asked.

"He's my husband. We've been married for a long time. I like taking care of him."

"What's wrong with him?"

"Nothing at all!" Mommy is so cool!Turtlepins i think that most all the people that have knocked you here have NEVER had anyone confront them about wearing diapers.I have been wearing diapers on and off for 44 years and i cant count the numbr of times that people have come to me and said allmost the same thing.Just because people dont beleave you dont leave.The hell with what people say as long as you know its the truth

So, you've all read his stories, and none of you find anything wrong, or odd with them? Do you see a recurring theme amongst them? His 'wife' is supposedly a teacher, or principal, and much of the content of his stories would be grounds to have her ousted from any position involving direct contact with minor children.

Also, last time I checked,(about a year or so ago) his IP is out in the middle of the CA desert. People who live THAT far away from the rest of civilisation are there for one of two reasons: Their safety, or Our safety. :)

He also claims to be a detective, or some kind of LEO. . . I don't believe that either. Diapers don't fly in that community.

I'm glad some of you are his friend. I encourage you to setup a meeting, everybody needs friends. let us know what you think if/when you get back. . .

So, you've all read his stories, and none of you find anything wrong, or odd with them? Do you see a recurring theme amongst them? His 'wife' is supposedly a teacher, or principal, and much of the content of his stories would be grounds to have her ousted from any position involving direct contact with minor children.

Also, last time I checked,(about a year or so ago) his IP is out in the middle of the CA desert. People who live THAT far away from the rest of civilisation are there for one of two reasons: Their safety, or Our safety. :)

He also claims to be a detective, or some kind of LEO. . . I don't believe that either. Diapers don't fly in that community.

I'm glad some of you are his friend. I encourage you to setup a meeting, everybody needs friends. let us know what you think if/when you get back. . .

Tris what the heck makes you think that people who are detectives or LEO'Sdont wear diapers.Get with it KID.We come from all walks of life and ocupations.I personaly know two cops in cali.who enjoy wearing diapers.You aint been on this world long enough to know who likes wearing diapers.And as far as him liveing in the desert get with the real world as there are one heck of alot of reasons he might live there.You and outher people who knock outhers are the reason this place whent to hell for awile.That is why we lost so many good people here.Iam just hoping it dont happen again.

people leave this site for their own reasons. If they allow words on a screen to make them feel so bad about themselves they need to leave a site, that is the individual's person's choice.

You cannot blame someone else for your own decisions. Everyone needs to take responsbility for their own actions. If a member choses to leave a site because someone does not agree with them or believe wht they are saying, that is the member's choice. It is not the fault of the person who does not believe or agree.

To throw blame around only causes more problems.

If turtlepin's choses to leave a site because he posted an occurance in his life and other people questioned it, that is turtlepin's choice and his alone. It is not the fault of those who do not believe. This is an open forum where people are free to post their own experiences at the risk of knowing some will not agree with them and some will post that openly.

We are all adults here, whether some of us want to admit to that or not and as adults need to take responsbility for our own actions.

people leave this site for their own reasons. If they allow words on a screen to make them feel so bad about themselves they need to leave a site, that is the individual's person's choice.

You cannot blame someone else for your own decisions. Everyone needs to take responsbility for their own actions. If a member choses to leave a site because someone does not agree with them or believe wht they are saying, that is the member's choice. It is not the fault of the person who does not believe or agree.

To throw blame around only causes more problems.

If turtlepin's choses to leave a site because he posted an occurance in his life and other people questioned it, that is turtlepin's choice and his alone. It is not the fault of those who do not believe. This is an open forum where people are free to post their own experiences at the risk of knowing some will not agree with them and some will post that openly.

We are all adults here, whether some of us want to admit to that or not and as adults need to take responsbility for our own actions.

Sarah,Sorry if i went over board on the last few sentenecs.The main point i wanted to make was that you never know just who likes wearing diapers.You cant say that a person who is employed in this or that job dose not wear diapers.So all hope you forgive me if i went over board

It's always this way. Just a few people spoil it for everybody. This is why I stayed away from Daily Di for months. Consider me gone.

turtlepins pleeze don't leave daily di. those people might not want to believe you but you know what happen and your mommy knows it too. I like reading your posts . v

alot of people would ignore some one wearing a diaper and shopping for dolls . it is not surprising the girls just talked to turtle pins mommy

She is right. When I first came to Daily Di I was pretty out there! After four years of psychiatric treatment and a regiment of medicines, etc. I'm somewhat better. At least I can identify what is real now. I'd forgotten how much fun it was just to see your name Belinda Sue Fox. NOT. Many of the people in here helped me a great deal. You missed out on that, but I don't think you really care. Maybe that's your whole problem? Maybe thats why I spent such a long time away from Daily Di. I think I'd been in Daily Di for about a year before I was able to put together what did actually happen to me, read the Montgomery County Orphan's Court notes on the investigation and eventual adoption papers. I certainly can't remember what I said back then, but then I can't remember what I said last week. As for my credibility? You can decide. I could care less what opinion you have of me.

Opinions are one thing, facts another.

So now your saying the reasons you gave so many reasons why you wear is because you were confused at the time. Slight problem with that though. You had your "wife" post also on the reasons.

What about the photoshopped picture and your excuse after it was pointed out(which wasn't so long ago). Lets see you just wished you could be able to afford and have such AB wear. Rather calls into question all the earlier posts about you having a crib etc etc.

As for me not caring, maybe i do, maybe i don't.

But, here is the thing, you posting your fantasy world as real life isn't going to help any new and some long time members if they come and read what you post and believe your "experiences" are the norm.

Look at the section your posting all this in, it's lifestyle not fantasy land. Some people have enough problems keeping their fetish and "real" world lifes apart as it is without your drivel.

• Like 1

Turtlepins has been here a long time. I have never read anything from him that wasn't 100% honest. You rookies need to spend more time on this board before you start attacking anyone's credibility. If he said it its true, except I hope, for that last post "Consider me gone".

Anondl

Well, you know about as much as I do about anyone here, “REALLY

I hope Turtlepins hasnt left for good. I enjoy reading his stories, and always look forward to when he writes another one. I think people need to quit picking everyone else apart, least of all over something so stupid! As for what I believe, I dont doubt the truthfulness of his story. He has been around here for quite awhile. If its a story its a story, if its truth its the truth. Who cares. Where all here to have fun, and share.

We might as well not quote anybody then. Truth or no truth, who cares right, why have an opinion then or disagreement about anything? We should all just nod our heads, smile and agree. I don't think so. If it soooooo bothers you that someone replies negatively to your post, so much that you leave, that's just sad. It's typing on a board, that's all. You post it, it's up for discussion and debate.

We can have fun, share, and debate. If it's a story, post it in the right area then and nobody will care if it's true or not. If you post it in "diaper talk" it's up for diaper talk or discussion and if people want to try and shoot holes through the story, then so be it. Don't get your feelings hurt by someone posting a disagreement. We're here to discuss so discuss back turtlepins otherwise run away from the discussion as it seems you have, or next time just post and don't let anybody reply (not sure if it's possible). There are plenty of people who don't hold back from other people on these threads so why should tp be such a special case?

HEY! EVERYBODY CHILL! Yeesh! I love you all. Don't get divisive, please! Let's keep things on the light side. When I said I was gone I meant from this particular post. I'm not gone from the site. Yeesh! Post Police, Diaper Police, Grammar Police, etc! Gotta go with the flow. Remember the words of Dr. Seuss! "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." This is a great site and I don't want to be the cause of any arguments. Yeesh!