LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Police!

I've been pretty close to the edge these past days, and today, though I feel much better, I wore two diapers wherever I went. Most of the time no one even notices what I'm wearing, or the thick gauze diapers under the pants with the elastic waist. Tonight Mommy and I were shopping at Wal Mart and she wanted to get me a new air doll. We were in the toy section and she was asking me which one I liked best. As we walked away three girls shopping together followed us. I'd reached to the top shelf for the doll because I'm taller than Mommy and I didn't realize my shirt rode up enough to show the top of my diapers sticking out of my pants. I actually heard them talking about the way I walked and I was obviously wearing diapers. Then one stepped forward to talk to us while we were shopping for beads. Mommy likes beading.

"I noticed you were wearing diapers and plastic pants, and they're pretty thick. You do know there are disposable diapers that are much more discrete, don't you? It's pretty obvious and you waddle in them."

Mommy smiled at her. "He can't wear disposables because he's allergic to them. Usually he only wears one diaper and it's not so obvious, but I put two on him tonight. He likes it better and he's a little fragile health-wise at the moment. Since you three are acting as the diaper police tonight, why don't you go find someone else to question."

"You actually change him and dress him?" One of the other girls asked.

"He's my husband. We've been married for a long time. I like taking care of him."

"What's wrong with him?"

"Nothing at all!" Mommy is so cool!

sounds fabricated.

I think it is a little hard to believe that people would actually open their mouths and comment as reported, but there's a LOT that goes on out there in the big, real world that amazes me. The rest of this report sounds pretty credible and I think Turtlepin's wife did well to reply as she did.

Beyond that, if it were fabricated, so what? Is someone out there ready to be the "Truth Police"??? (Lock him up and put him in Triple Diapers - and oh yeah, some Rhumba panties too!)

"I noticed you were wearing diapers and plastic pants, and they're pretty thick. You do know there are disposable diapers that are much more discrete, don't you? It's pretty obvious and you waddle in them."

I'm not sure if I believe the girl actually said this. The whole line would just take balls, balls, balls to say. I could see her saying "I saw your diaper, it's pretty obvious you're wearing one, may want to try and hide it better." But to describe the diaper, tell him what he should be wearing and then tell him how he looks wearing them, maybe just a bit far fetched. Sorry if it is true but I think this belongs in the story section. Good story though!

I'm not sure if I believe the girl actually said this. The whole line would just take balls, balls, balls to say. I could see her saying "I saw your diaper, it's pretty obvious you're wearing one, may want to try and hide it better." But to describe the diaper, tell him what he should be wearing and then tell him how he looks wearing them, maybe just a bit far fetched. Sorry if it is true but I think this belongs in the story section. Good story though!

Take for instance that these girls are around teenage years with their friends. Peer pressure and a desire to seem cool to their friends could prompt such a ballsy response and the questioning. I know when I was a teenager I was pretty fearless when talking to strangers. If my friends dared me I would have probably went and questioned someone wearing diapers. But then again I wore them then lol.

• Like 1

Some people do have a lot of balls and think nothing of insulting the person they are talking to. I have had many girls come up to me and blatantly ask me if I was gay or that they thought I wanted to be a boy...this was when I was still in school. None of the above was true, but it took a lot of guts to say things like that to my face based on an incorrect assumption. I don't doubt for a minute that turtlepins is telling the truth. And really, how hard is it to tell if someone is wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants? Not very...quite easy for the girl to describe.

I think turtle has credibility. The way it is described and written doesn't sound like fiction. And the questions of the girls didnt seem so bad. I wasnt there of course so I can't read the actual body language involved. But turtle-mommy had a great reaction to their answers. At least they didnt tease, laugh, and make fun.

Credibility huh?

Maybe you should go back over previous posts. I could be wrong but i'm guessing people remember the reason they have to wear diapers. I'd think anybody would be able to tell the difference between being blown up, having a big fall and a few other reasons.

When was the last time you believed "i wear diapers because i was blown up, errrr no it wasn't it was a fall i got mixed up"

I'll not even go into the photoshopped picture.

Seems credibility is cheap, only needs a story that people want to believe.

Very interesting. I would usually expect teens to gossip, and then run after being creeped out. But apparently, this wasn't the case. The theory: Perhaps they were aroused by their curiosity, and there may have been some element of concern for someone they though might have been disabled.

Honeywell6180

Take for instance that these girls are around teenage years with their friends. Peer pressure and a desire to seem cool to their friends could prompt such a ballsy response and the questioning. I know when I was a teenager I was pretty fearless when talking to strangers. If my friends dared me I would have probably went and questioned someone wearing diapers. But then again I wore them then lol.

I did not identify these young women as teenagers. They were girls, meaning female, and young (I'm 57), perhaps in their mid-twenties. One was certainly bold. I felt like she wanted to belittle me but that might just be because I've been shaky these past few days.

Credibility huh?

Maybe you should go back over previous posts. I could be wrong but i'm guessing people remember the reason they have to wear diapers. I'd think anybody would be able to tell the difference between being blown up, having a big fall and a few other reasons.

When was the last time you believed "i wear diapers because i was blown up, errrr no it wasn't it was a fall i got mixed up"

I'll not even go into the photoshopped picture.

Seems credibility is cheap, only needs a story that people want to believe.

She is right. When I first came to Daily Di I was pretty out there! After four years of psychiatric treatment and a regiment of medicines, etc. I'm somewhat better. At least I can identify what is real now. I'd forgotten how much fun it was just to see your name Belinda Sue Fox. NOT. Many of the people in here helped me a great deal. You missed out on that, but I don't think you really care. Maybe that's your whole problem? Maybe thats why I spent such a long time away from Daily Di. I think I'd been in Daily Di for about a year before I was able to put together what did actually happen to me, read the Montgomery County Orphan's Court notes on the investigation and eventual adoption papers. I certainly can't remember what I said back then, but then I can't remember what I said last week. As for my credibility? You can decide. I could care less what opinion you have of me.

I'd like to stop by that walmart, see if I get spotted :blush: I'll give them an answer to the questions that they aren't likely to forget!

:roflmao:

qwack

Duck, you always qwack me up! :roflmao: I love reading your stuff.

HA your wife/mommy shoulda offered to give them a spanking for being such rude turds.... well not really.. about the spanknig part, but they were being complete and utter turds. Usually when people are rude to me in public because of my disability i tell em like it is, and then offer to give them the name of some good ettiquette classes they could attend since they obviously missed social class 101 growing up...

Turtlepins, I'm sorry but I just can't help but pick appart the story but it just doesn't add up in my mind. I've always been told, if it's too good to be true, it probably is. Probably leaves the possibility that it could be but I still think the wording may have been exagurated a bit. Just sounds too much like a fantasy we've probably all had. Some girls noticing our diaper while out with our mommy and confronts us about it. Everything would have to line up perfectly for it to work.

You would have to wear a thick enough diaper for you to be noticed (how many threads talk about us wearing thick diapers and going unnoticed on a dialy basis?)

You would have to be wearing a short enough shirt that day so when you reached your diaper would show

You would have to want a doll that happens to be high enough you'd have to reach and your diaper would be exposed(How high up are these dolls, typically stores don't put toys up very high so children can reach or at least see them)

You reach for a doll and unknown to you, you expose your diaper

A group of girls happen to be in the right place(in the doll aisle none the less) and right time to see you as you reach for the doll and expose your diaper.

The girl would have to know what it is she saw and then decide to confront you about it with a group of friends.

The group decideds to follow you now instead of just walking away and you are within ear shot to know they are talking about you wearing a diaper and waddling.

You would apparenlty need to be waddling quite a bit for them to know it was a diaper that made you do this and not just the way you walk(I realize they could conclude it's the diaper if they saw it).

They decide to confront you about it describing the diaper in detail(yet they only saw it for a second?).

The girl knows there are disposable that are thinner and more discreet and will make it less obvious(she knows something about adult diapers apparently).

You don't say a word as they are talking to your mommy as if your not even in the same room.

I guess they just leave after that.

It could all be true, I don't know you, you don't know me. It's the internet afterall, we're all superhero's here aren't we? Maybe the stars really did line up in the sky for you that night, if so, good for you, you lived out what some here wish we could have happen to us.

• Like 1

okay I had a train of thought here until i just read the word spanking and now I'm lost again...ah yes there we go. I am just impressed whenevr I'm in walmart and I see someone close to my age who isn't stoned or has 3 kids hanging off of her. :P

Sounds fabricated however all good either way.

Turtlepins, I'm sorry but I just can't help but pick appart the story but it just doesn't add up in my mind. I've always been told, if it's too good to be true, it probably is. Probably leaves the possibility that it could be but I still think the wording may have been exagurated a bit. Just sounds too much like a fantasy we've probably all had. Some girls noticing our diaper while out with our mommy and confronts us about it. Everything would have to line up perfectly for it to work.

You would have to wear a thick enough diaper for you to be noticed (how many threads talk about us wearing thick diapers and going unnoticed on a dialy basis?)

You would have to be wearing a short enough shirt that day so when you reached your diaper would show

You would have to want a doll that happens to be high enough you'd have to reach and your diaper would be exposed(How high up are these dolls, typically stores don't put toys up very high so children can reach or at least see them)

You reach for a doll and unknown to you, you expose your diaper

A group of girls happen to be in the right place(in the doll aisle none the less) and right time to see you as you reach for the doll and expose your diaper.

The girl would have to know what it is she saw and then decide to confront you about it with a group of friends.

The group decideds to follow you now instead of just walking away and you are within ear shot to know they are talking about you wearing a diaper and waddling.

You would apparenlty need to be waddling quite a bit for them to know it was a diaper that made you do this and not just the way you walk(I realize they could conclude it's the diaper if they saw it).

They decide to confront you about it describing the diaper in detail(yet they only saw it for a second?).

The girl knows there are disposable that are thinner and more discreet and will make it less obvious(she knows something about adult diapers apparently).

You don't say a word as they are talking to your mommy as if your not even in the same room.

I guess they just leave after that.

It could all be true, I don't know you, you don't know me. It's the internet afterall, we're all superhero's here aren't we? Maybe the stars really did line up in the sky for you that night, if so, good for you, you lived out what some here wish we could have happen to us.

too much time on your hands!! why not just read and enjoy...if you don't enjoy, back out of the post and move on. why spend so much time analyzing?? Turtlepins isn't hurting a soul here. Again, why the big deal on being the truth police???

it's a shame some people just have to be right!

• Like 1

too much time on your hands!! why not just read and enjoy...if you don't enjoy, back out of the post and move on. why spend so much time analyzing?? Turtlepins isn't hurting a soul here. Again, why the big deal on being the truth police???

it's a shame some people just have to be right!

It took a few seconds to read it and analyze it. Much longer to put it into a readable text of what went through my mind in those few seconds. I guess that's just who I am. I watch shows like CSI or different movies and am always shouting at the tv or at least thinking "YEAH RIGHT, like that could happen" or something along those lines. My wife is always saying, why do you have to analyze everything, can't you just sit back and enjoy the show. Guess it's how I'm wired. Sorry, just me talking. That's why I thought we're all here.