LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Faverorite Video Game.

I used to be really into video games, but over time I've drifted away from playing as much. Adult responsibilities blah, blah... I'll answer by game system.

Nintendo: Mario or duck hunter (mostly liked the laughing dog), Zelda

Super Nintendo: Nickelodeon's Guts, Super Mario, and I can't remember the name but it was about an earthworm.

Game cube: Luigi's Mansion

Nintendo 64: Snowboarding 1080, Banjo & Kazooey, Donkey Kong, Legend of Zelda, Mario Party, Tony Hawk

Wii: Lego Batman and Wii Sports (not much a fan of this system)

Sega: Sonic

Playstation: Spyro

Playstation 2: Grand Theft Auto, Need for Speed Underground, SSX Snowboarding, Guitar Hero.

XBox360: Need for Speed Most Wanted

I missed some game systems because I haven't played on them. But my favorite game of all time hands down is consistently the Need for Speed series. Their realism with driving and graphics has continuously raised the bar. I'll also settle for snowboarding games.

• Like 1

I have an SNES emulator, a Wii and a Nintendo DS (not a 3DS, for the record); my inventory consists of almost every Zelda release, almost every Resident Evil release for Nintendo, the classic Metroid, Kingdom Hears: Chain of Memories, Luigi's Mansion and Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds; the list goes on though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...