LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Wear Diapers In Public

What people say here over and over again is completely correct. Put simply, people just don't notice things that they are not expecting to see.

I used to be paranoid as hell when I was outside diapered and would wear thin ones or stupidly large clothes to try and hide it. Over time, I realised that people just don't care what I'm wearing and because they don't care, they don't look. Here's the thing - even without putting any effort into hiding it, my wife can't always tell whether or not I'm diapered so how on earth would somebody behind you in the supermarket have a clue? So long as you're not wearing tight pants or jeans and your shirt is long enough not to ride up when you lean over, nobody will notice.

Thing is, though, the only way to really work that out is for yourself :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the statistics are correct, you will walk past four people today wearing diapers. How many did you notice so far today? Yesterday?

Nobody cares but you. Just make sure you have a long top on to cover the waist and relax.

If the statistics are correct, you will walk past four people today wearing diapers. How many did you notice so far today? Yesterday?

Nobody cares but you. Just make sure you have a long top on to cover the waist and relax.

Mmmm interesting. What stats are they? (that sounds like I'm challenging you - I'm not!)

I buy my diapers from a place called 'diapers for less' and the lady and I have a good relationship.

Hey man, I've bought from them too. I use to go to there old location and get some of the one offs for a discount and some sample packs as well for cheap. The lady working there was super nice and always gave me a deal. I often also got packages that were torn open or something too. However, ever since they moved, I've tried to contact them to see what they have and never once do they answer there phone or reply to messages so this has kinda kept me from going. I never had them deliver since I lived close to there old store. From your handle I assume you live in msp huhh? How do you go about getting stuff from them??

This is the only all diaper store I have ever seen.

Hi Kari

I wear diapers full time in Southern California under my jeans, short pants or bathing suits. I don't really care if people notice. I would rather be noticed for puffy pants than wet pants.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

I know some couldn't care less who knows.

But I'm kind of discreet.

I love these Bambino brand diapers.

They never leak.

But they are thick and crinkly.

If I wore them with loose fitting jeans, would it be obvious is someone looked?

I'm just looking for a balance of security as well as privacy.

What do you Guys and Gals think?

I wear mostly 24/7, and no one notices---people are to wrapped up in their own world to notice what you have on for underwear! I used to wear a lot less conceiling clothing when I was younger. I have lots of pairs of VERY thin white shorts, sweats and nylon sport pants (not sure what to call them, but pants you'd pull over shorts to keep warm). Most of these are pretty much see through, and even when I've worn these, many didn't notice. Of course, some did, but NO ONE ever said ANYTHING! I would wear a thick diaper under these and walk into a fast food restaurant and I'd get a few looks, but nothing was ever said.

I've worn to medical supply stores a lot....same thing....I've even told them I was buying diapers for myself, and was looking for something less crinkly than what I had on, and the clerk said....I didn't notice your diaper right now. I walked around for her, and she said she really couldn't tell. I was like "yeah right"! So she got her sister out of the back and asked her if she noticed anything....her sister, kind of awkwardly said...."He's wearing a diaper?". And I said..."See....it is noticeable". They proceeded to have me try on different brands they carried to determine which was the quietest. This was probably 15 years ago in Orlando! It was cool and they were VERY helpful....there was no one else in the store, and they were obviously bored.

So, don't worry about it. Wear what you want.

Statistics're almost never correct. It depends on where you live. Around here, those statistics would be lowered to insignificant fractions. Also, if you live in a small rural town, people DO KNOW YOU and DO GOSSIP/FROWN UPON about stuff like diaper wearing. The only time I ever wear in public is when I got to Walgreens in the next town over to restock on diapers.

Just another data point for "I wear all day every day, I make no special effort to hide it, and nobody notices".

At home, at work, at parties, driving, dancing, getting together with friends - I let it have absolutely no affect on my social life whatsoever. Whether wearing jeans, shorts, suit and tie, a tux, and even tights (for a costume - they were opaque black, and yes, a very long shirt was involved), no problem. Usually I wear Depends since they're discrete, but evenings and weekends I go to thicker diapers. I've worn Abena X-Plus to parties under semi-loose shorts. Pullups for laser tag. Molicares when out boating. Really, nobody cares.

And, my wife knows I wear all the time. She says she honestly can't tell if I am diapered or not until she pats my rear.

Go ahead and do it. Once you've sweated through the first few times, you will come to realize that all those people on this forum were right, then you'll really start to enjoy yourself.

Sometimes i do and sometimes I'll even wet them.

At times you might not realize it but finding a public restroom in time can be hard to do. Like today i was shopping without a diaper on and i wished i wore one because i had to go pee really really bad. I just made it in time but i did have a little accident. Not big enough to notice but it would of been so much easier to wet my diaper at the store other than just barely making it to the restroom.

No one notices your diaper unless you want to make it obvious. If you don't want to be noticed I would wear loose enough close and a long shirt or coat then your all covered.

I wear diapers in public now and then. I try and keep them inside my jeans when I can and I never have to buy "oversized pants" to hide them. I just wear my regular clothes. I do make sure I take extra pains when around town where I might run into someone I know as I don't want anyone who knows me to find out I sometimes wear diapers. On the other hand, when I go out of town I know that sometimes my diaper shows out the back of my jeans if I bend down. No one has ever said anything to me at all. The main thing is, if a stranger at the mall or drug store who I'll probably never see again in my life notices I have a diaper on, do I really care? First, people just don't notice even if your bulky and your diaper shows a little out the seat of your pants. The only one's who notice are people specifically looking for it, and those are usually AB/DL's themselves. Secondly, people are aware with all the comercials for bladder control products that there are people everywhere out there who are now wearing diapers or disposable underwear for bladder problems. If anyone even did notice, they would just think you have a bladder problem, that is, unless you are wearing 5 or 6 thick puffy diapers at the same time and are sucking on a pacifier while wearing your shortalls with the snaps in the crotch and little baby bunny applique in the front!

Out of all the people who have noticed the diapers none have said a word. I would be willing to bet it would be just as embarrassing for them to confront you as it is for you. I mean, who goes around saying "HEY, are you missing a couple fingers? Is that a tumor on your back? Why do you limp? Your thongs sticking half way up your back!" No, people typically, now there are a few, but typically won't say a word to not cause embarrasment to themselves either. They don't know what you'll say back and if they say nothing, you will too.

Also, if you live in a small rural town, people DO KNOW YOU and DO GOSSIP/FROWN UPON about stuff like diaper wearing.

Not all so true, they may know you and that is very true but the gossip/frown isn't that bad here. I have been in diapers since 92 and worked with all the kids in little league and HS softball right along. The parents and kids many know about my diapered butt but not once have I heard a negative complaint. I have heard a few from the kids and a few moms about it is nice that I might have problems but it is great that I take the time to help the kids and their ball playing. I even had one who saw my diapers mention that it was OK and she wasn't going to spread it around. LOL IMO there is no distinction from wearing for need or pleasure as you both wear the same diapers and people don't see or realize a difference either...

Life in general is good if you keep a positive attitude and don't believe what you have in embarrassing to yourself. When we get older we tend to realize that we do and wear isn't the talk of the town even in our little village of 1500... Now if you want to go downtown on mainstreet in just your diaper you might get those frowns you believe in. But going around working or playing in your pants (or skirt) and your diaper is showing or even obvious isn't going to make you the town gossipee or frowned upon. Most people in a rural town seem to realize shit happens... hey...

I'll wear a diaper when out and about every once in a while, Depends if I don't plan to wet,

Abri-Form X-Plus if I do. As a bigger guy, I doubt the bulkier diaper is particularly noticeable,

and in any event if anyone's noticed or suspected that I'm diapered, they've never said anything.

I don't get into dressing up for Halloween, but I did go out to a local gay bar that draws a big

costumed crowd. I didn't give it much thought when I put on an X-Plus before getting dressed -

crowded bar equals long bathroom lines, after all.

What I forgot about was that crowded bar also equals lots of people bumping into you. While in

line just to get into the bar, a few times as we moved forward a bit one of the people behind me

bumped my diapered bottom. It happened a lot more as people brushed past me as they made their

ways around the place - about the only place I might have avoided it would have been if I had found

a spot along the wall.

Though I'm generally not self-conscious about being diapered anymore, I was that night. Even so,

even with the physical contact, when all is said and done I doubt that anyone really gave it much

thought. I just don't think that diapers are on most people's radar.

This being a gay bar, one guy grabbed my bottom as he passed me and then flashed me a smile.

He had to have noticed something, but it didn't seem to matter.

Dave

I have worn full time for years and wearing a diaper in public is no different than wearing regular underware after awhile. At first you feel like everybody knows, but that quickly goes away. Just wear clothes that hide the fact and you will never have an issue.

Now, changing in public is a whole different story!

Sure what’s the big deal with wearing outside? In the winter time when we have long coats to cover up well padded buts I’ll wear the heaviest combination of disposable’s and cloth with plastic pants.

I wear almost 24/7, So yes i do wear out in public!

Mainly i wear bambinos, they are fairly discreet but best of all is the fact that i only have to worry about leaks if i dont get my bum changed at lunch time!!!

Never in the last 5 years have i had anyone 'confront' me about the diapers. though im sure MANY have noticed.

:) I wear in public quite often, (not as often as I'd like though) I used to worry about being caught, or seen, or embarrassed or something terrible. It has never happened. People just don't go around looking at your butt or crotch to see if you are more padded than nature would dictate. The exception to this rule is that if I am in a crowded place such as an airport terminal or a shopping mall I will watch to see if I can see anyone that is diapered. Out of the literally thousands of people that I have perused, I have only seen a couple that I was absolutely sure were diapered, and a couple that I suspected were. The ones I as sure of were both over 80 years old. It just isn't that obvious. Relax, wear your diapers, and enjoy life. :)

Carl