LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Wear Diapers In Public

I know some couldn't care less who knows.

But I'm kind of discreet.

I love these Bambino brand diapers.

They never leak.

But they are thick and crinkly.

If I wore them with loose fitting jeans, would it be obvious is someone looked?

I'm just looking for a balance of security as well as privacy.

What do you Guys and Gals think?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive worn in public just once :wub: i got so scared i peed bad and almost leak ouut of my pervial diaper

i thought i was going to die of fear

Don't worry about it! I've seen lots of women wearing in public, quite obviously, and the men never ever comment. The nearest I heard was from one woman to another saying "Well padded out, dear?"

The only thing you ever have to be afraid of is fear itself.

Enjoy yourself!

Guest diapered67

People who have to wear diapers 24/7 probably can give the best advice about wearing diapers in public, being they have to wear diapers all of the time. As for me I have worn in public before. Just have to get the right diaper. ABRI-WINGS are good diapers to wear out in town, however I would not be wearing them the whole day, being you would be leaking by mid day...

Don't worry about it! I've seen lots of women wearing in public, quite obviously, and the men never ever comment. The nearest I heard was from one woman to another saying "Well padded out, dear?"

The only thing you ever have to be afraid of is fear itself.

Enjoy yourself!

i know but i was in a bad relastionsip plus i had tight pants on and its was pretty much if anyone look at my butt they knew but thanks

I've Worn in Public often, & as long as you're Discreet about it, no one will say Anything. I think most most people figure thats its a too Private of issue to say anything about even if they notice something. But then again every once in a While, You'll come across one of those real Bold People Lolwhistling.gif

Just go about how you normally would. By trying to hid it you quickly learn that your using a lot of energy on something that no else cares about. If someone does find out that your are wearing and is repulsed by it, who cares, because you wouldn't want to be around that person now anyways. Since I started wearing not a single aspect of how I present myself in public changed, and no one has said anything(although I'm sure that by me constantly sitting its easy to hid and more acceptable if some find out). Life is too short to be going around worrying about what other people think of you.

I guess I would say it all depends on the situation. With the right clothes, it can be very hard to notice. Baggy jeans, wearing a jacket or coat masks the noise. Wearing tight shorts at the gym, TOTALLY noticeable.

I'm not an exhibitionist, so getting "noticed" it NOT my goal, thus, I wouldn't wear anywhere where being noticed could have permanent negative consequences (at work, to a family event, with close friends, etc).

I WOULD wear, if my clothes concealed it well, and I was going out in public with little risk of bumping into someone I know. (running to walmart with the wife, going trick or treating with a concealing costume on, to a movie etc.

Like most have said, if you go out in public dressed right, no one will probably notice. I have gone out places where I could have run into dozens of people I knew and never worried about it because my choice of attire was always baggier jeans (I also need baggier jeans because I have very muscular legs, so it naturally made up my pants/shorts portion of my clothes) and an undershirt that was a little larger and tucked in, and a long shirt over that. I was never noticed, never had an issue, and had even worn to class many times dressed that way when I was in college.

I don't wear as often as i'd like/should in public for one big reason.

I drive loadsa thousands of miles a year and find it really strange and uncomfortable to drive while wearing thick nappies. :drive1:

Does anyone else find this?

(not to drag things off topic sowwie)

Diapers in public, yeah, all the time. Not once has someone said a thing. Even when I know people notice say bent down and the top of the diaper stuck out of the back of my pants when people were right there. I've done it like a test and nope, not a word. I've gone into pharmacies with diapers on and bought diapers. They obviously knew they were for me since I did it often enough at one spot but there was just a little bit of ackward silence between us like, how do I act. When someone knows and is trying NOT to make it obvious, sometimes, it actually seems more obvious. Like a person with a lazy eye, you don't know how to act, do I look at them in the eyes, how do I look at other people, am I being obvious if I stare, which eye do I look at, uuuhhhgg???

I don't typically wear jeans that are really going to show off the buldge if I wear a thicker one and I do check myself out in the mirror before I go out. If I think, nope, waaay to obvious, I change diapers to a thinner one, jeans to a baggier one in the crotch or wear a longer shirt to come down over the waist further. The right combo so it could be apparent, but not too apparent and out the door. I actually like to wear thinner diapers like attends extra absorbant and then a shorter shirt. I make sure the top of the diaper is above my jeans by an inch or two. Just a thrill if I get "caught". Easy to hide if I want say I see someone I know, but also easy enough to go oooops, my diapers showing a little. :whistling:

yes wear in public i do and dont look back or look nervous act natural l have four about six years now and have never been confronted except by a cop in Nebraska , and i told him its my business and that i can it shut him up real quick lifes short be happily diapered

yes wear in public i do and dont look back or look nervous act natural l have four about six years now and have never been confronted except by a cop in Nebraska , and i told him its my business and that i can it shut him up real quick lifes short be happily diapered

Tell the story about the cop. That sounds interesting. LOL

Because i'm in a wheelchair i'd be more than willing to go out in public while diapered. But since i am physically unable to diaper myself, i havent had the xchance.

I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants in public. The diapers are not thick night ones. I love going to movies diapered, no need to rush out for the potty in a long movie. I do not show them. Loose clothing is useful. Winter is good for going out in diapers too.

I also go to baby camp in teh summer. There i can openly wear and do so. It is great to be openly toddlerish.

wribbit

I wear diapers in public all the time. I recently wore to a urology appointment. I buy my diapers from a place called 'diapers for less' and the lady and I have a good relationship. If I'm going to be out of the house for any length of time I wear diapers.

My urology visit confirmed I have OAB so I do worry about having accidents in public. I have become a bedwetter and night diapers are a necessity. I probably wear diapers an average of 18 to 20 hours per day. Because of the bedwetting I have to wear diapers even when others are around. I'm afraid if I fall asleep I will wet myself and I think that would be more embarrassing than wear diapers while others are around.

I don't flaunt that I wear diapers and I try to make them unnoticeable but if anyone has known they have not said anything. For me, wearing diapers and maybe having to explain why to a few people is better than having an accident and having to explain why to a crowd of people why I wet my pants.