LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And A Failing Relationship.

Hi. Im new here. I am looking for some advice i guess. My closet friends dont know. Anyways about a year ago I started dating a wonderful girl. We hit it off, moved in together after like two months. I told her I was an "AB" she laughed and poked some fun but she said she didnt mind. Imagine my surprise. My joy, that I had a girl that I love, willing to slowly try it out. So we tried it out, awkwardly ,for two nights. I thought we had fun. Anyways time moves forward. One day during an agrument over the conditon of the apartment, I asked if she mind if i wore one, She tells me I can only wear when she says it is ok, and too her it is never ok. Heart sunk. She said she didnt know why she HATED them now and thought of me as gross. BUT. She does not want to break up. She thinks some how the things i enjoy in life will go away. Some how I will be some one diffrent. I know I wont. But I am clung to her like a scared child. Any Advice on how to end this.

I suggest a compromise rather than ending your relationship...

I don't know what it would be, but perhaps there's something she likes to do that you prefer her not doing around the house? I don't know. Strike up a deal.

-Sophie

I suggest a compromise rather than ending your relationship...

I agree with Sophie, it sounds to me like she was probably just using it as ammo in your (gun)fight. Couples, family, and friends do it all the time, people say things they might not necessarily mean. I'd let it go for a little bit and then if it still continues you two will need to come to a middle ground on the issue.

Just F.Y.I. get ready for the:

"dump her ass/get rid of her" brigade on this thread.

What you need to do is figure out whether or not thats really how she feels, or as DL88 suggested she was just using it in anger as ammunition in the fight. To be fair, that probably wasn't the best time to bring up the subject on your part either. I would be inclined to bet that at the very least she is a bit turned off by your diaper wearing. Then you need to see if her goal really is to change you, to "save" you out of your wierd interest.

If thats the case you've got the same choice that most of us have to deal with. Either give up the DL stuff in favor of keeping your girl, or give up the girl in favor of your DL stuff. I'm generally more in favor of the relationship instead of the diapers on that debate. Thats a decision you've gotta make for yourself though....

sounds like you have a potential dom partner there (IDK, never met one but could be possible). try and draw out that side of her. then you guys can compromise on expressing each other's individual desires and/or incorporate diapers into the dom situation.

anyway, if negotiations fail, run. run far. run fast. a relationship with someone who does not respect who you will make you miserable and you should move on now.

:huh:

Sorry to hear of your situation my man, but you are in a pickle here. I've had a few relationships, and I explained my diaper side to each of my partners, and they all said it was okay, but then after awhile they changed their minds.

So (unwisely) I would stay in the relationship, but in the end I had to leave, because it just wasn't working out. You'll have to figure this one out on your own, but in MHO you're better off with someone who can fully accept you as you are.

There are lots of girls who think to themselves "I can change him into what I want him to be", and alas, it rarely works that way. Then you're always fighting and arguing and you're left with a messy break up where both parties get their feelings hurt.

All I can say is that you're gonna have to figure this thing out for yourself and decide what is the best course of action for you to take. Good luck with that.

Peace,

Vic B)

i hate to say it, but perhaps you jumped into things a bit too soon, moving in together after only two months .... perhaps you moved a little too quickly and didn't really take the time to see if you were compatible.

While i am not suggesting breaking up, i think you need to examine the relationship. Are you staying with her simply because you are, as you say a 'scared little child' to afraid to end something unpleasant?

also, if she is just saying this in the heat of the moment, what else might she say, not just to you but to others in your life, in the heat of the moment? A woman who is with a man, simply so she can change him, is not with him for the right reasons.

In regards to how to 'end' it. If you are seriously ready to do that, first you need to make sure you have a place to go. Who's name is the lease in? if it is in both your names, and one of you is going to move out, you need to speak to your landlord about getting that person's name taken off the lease. If it is in her name, you need to make sure you have someone who will let you stay with them, until you can get your own place.

Do you have any joint bank accounts? If so, you will need to close them. Do you owe any last bills? You need to make sure you pay your share of the bills up until you move out if it is you moving out.

Then you need to have a frank discussion with her. You both need to examine your roles in this relationship and if the relationship is 1. salvagable and 2. do you guys have the feelings for each other to make it worth the work to salvage it. If not, then you both need to end it. An agreed uppon break up is better for all than one person dumping the other.

Hey Kidandplay,

Diapers + argument = bad news, and here's why. Your gf wants you to love her, even when you're fighting. More or less, you've made diapers the "other woman," the thing you run to when you're unhappy with your girlfriend. I have to agree with Sarah in asking you to take a good look at the foundation of your whole relationship. It's time to ask three questions.

1) Are you and your girlfriend best friends - in that you totally love being around each other (with the occasional fight expected) and feel that you understand each other better than anyone else in the world?

2) Are you and your girlfriend truly devoted to each other - will you stand by each other no matter what quirks, oddities, disagreements, illnesses or trouble come to pass?

3) Is there still physical passion?

Finally - will she answer these questions the same way you do?

If the answer to any of these is no, then it's time to consider either working hard together to fix it or ending the relationship.

Hi. Im new here. I am looking for some advice i guess. My closet friends dont know. Anyways about a year ago I started dating a wonderful girl. We hit it off, moved in together after like two months. I told her I was an "AB" she laughed and poked some fun but she said she didnt mind. Imagine my surprise. My joy, that I had a girl that I love, willing to slowly try it out. So we tried it out, awkwardly ,for two nights. I thought we had fun. Anyways time moves forward. One day during an agrument over the conditon of the apartment, I asked if she mind if i wore one, She tells me I can only wear when she says it is ok, and too her it is never ok. Heart sunk. She said she didnt know why she HATED them now and thought of me as gross. BUT. She does not want to break up. She thinks some how the things i enjoy in life will go away. Some how I will be some one diffrent. I know I wont. But I am clung to her like a scared child. Any Advice on how to end this.

Dump her, she's a manipulative bitch. I don't care what anyone else tells you, this woman is wrong for you if she thinks she can control your desires like that. And I say manipulative bitch in the nicest way possible.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, as well.

It does sound like you could have had a "foot in mouth" moment though.

Usually, I'd be all for telling you to keep the relationship together, but one thing kept me from saying that.

If she's hellbent on "changing" who you are like your some untamed animal, I would have told the bitch to change some other guy.

It's usually bad news when you've got a girl whose trying to make you who she's always wanted.

As for her not being into the Diapers. I know exactly what you mean. My relationship is nearly the same as yours complete with the arguements about the apartment.Only thing is, she never uses the diapers as ammo, and shes not trying to control me.

Hey Kidandplay,

....I have to agree with Sarah in asking you to take a good look at the foundation of your whole relationship. It's time to ask three questions.....

Wow, what an awesome way to get down to the nitty-gritty of a relationship. These three questions do seem to cut through any fog and make the future clear ;) I've never been totally open in a relationship because of my fear of rejection. There are parts of my past which would drive nearly anyone away and I couldn't blame them for it. Like my being DL it's something I will withhold until I know that there's a chance for a lifetime relationship and these three questions go a long way to showing if that's possible. Thank You WG!

And I have to agree that if you're in a manipulative relationship it's already past time to run away. Such people will not hesitate to hurt you by telling your secrets after you break up- especially if it's not a nice parting :huh: That is why I am so careful with my secrets and for giving my trust to someone. If it were to choose wrong I might not survive it- and I really don't want to go anywhere close to that point of desperation ever again.

Bettypooh

Sometimes in relationships we need outside help. I think you two are there because you've made some critical mistakes right from the start. I'd suggest seeing a psychologist together to talk about how you both feel, and get some coaching in self validation and validating each other. People who don't understand infantilism or the AB/DL lifestyle are usually afraid of it. I suspect she's there now. Also, from what you said about arguing over the condition of the apartment, I'm guessing you both need to establish some boundaries so that you can live harmoniously. The relationship does not need to end to put a stop to the friction and disagreements. So go get help, and best of luck.

Stop being afraid to make drastic changes in your life when things aren't going well. Fetishes do not ever go away, you only choose to not indulge in them. If she truly hates your fetish, then she hates a part of you and your relationship is doomed. My GF is not into diapers, but she recognizes my desires and is willing to tolerate it so long as I keep it on the down-low as they say. Sure, it would be awesome to have her participate, but this sort of compromise is much more mutually beneficial than one partner making an ultimatum of stop this or else.

Stop being a needy little shithead and end it already.

Thank you everyone for your words of advice. I tried talking and compromising with her, but she wants nothing to do with it. But she still wants me. Telling me she hates that part of me, diapers, but loves everything else. And she would be destroyed if she got dumped over diapers. Its amazing the amount of guilt a person can feel. I know what I have to do. Just a matter of doing it. Peace all my new friends :mellow:

:badmood:

Man....What a manipulative little bitch! Sure wants to give you the major guilt trip "you dumped me for diapers!!! Boo hoo!!" Screw that!

The truth is that diapers are a part of you that you can't just cut out of you, they'll never go away, so she rejects this part of you, what's the next thing about you that she's gonna reject?

Hit the bricks Bud, hit them running, and don't stop until she's a tiny speck in the rear view mirror!!

Peace,

Vic :huh:

Thank you everyone for your words of advice. I tried talking and compromising with her, but she wants nothing to do with it. But she still wants me. Telling me she hates that part of me, diapers, but loves everything else. And she would be destroyed if she got dumped over diapers. Its amazing the amount of guilt a person can feel. I know what I have to do. Just a matter of doing it. Peace all my new friends :mellow:

Let's be clear right now because her words are flawed; when you actually love someone you don't only love certain parts of them and not others. If you truly 'love' someone you love everything about that person, even if you may not like certain parts or quarks, but we all have them.

Trying to find middle ground is always the best option and everybody, especially myself, on this site will tell you that diapers are not something you can just decide to quit like smoking. I myself tried, with professional help, to stop wearing and it worked for only about 7 months before I was wearing again. It is something that is deeply rooted in our personalities and very being.

1. You need to decide if you want the relationship.

2. Talk to her, she needs to decide if she wants the relationship.

3. You need to make it clear to her that this is part of you and, most likely, will always be part of you.

4. She needs to decide if she wants you or not, if she truely loves you, she will accept all spectrums of you.

She may not like it, she doesn't have to see or be involved, but she will have to accept that it is baggage that comes with you. She should just be happy you aren't an addict or criminal.

Stop being afraid to make drastic changes in your life when things aren't going well. Fetishes do not ever go away, you only choose to not indulge in them. If she truly hates your fetish, then she hates a part of you and your relationship is doomed.

This is BS, your relationship isn't doomed. True, I believe you can only suppress fetishes or fantasies. There are some crazy as$ fantasies and fetishes I wish I could indulge in but choose to keep my own reservations about them because if I acted on everything I really want to do in life, I would DEFINATELY BE SINGLE AND SO WOULD PRETTY MUCH ALL OF YOU!!! If you can honestly tell me your gf or lover will allow you to do anything you want you are a liar or you're not letting them in on all that you want. If one day you wake up and go, I'd like to do her in the as$ and tell her this is a desire, do it if you love me, or I like acting out a rape scene, or I'm into threesomes, I'd like an open relationship, whatever your desires may be you would be waking up alone before too long. I wouldn't tell a partner every single little desire you ever wanted and be up front with them right away, if I'd done this I would've never had any relationship because there is a lot I desire. Every guy has wanted a threesome probably but how many chicks are into that? Fetishes and desire are closely related and they really don't go away but you also need some self control and you don't necessarily need to act on them. Fetishes and desires also come out over time, after you have been in a relationship you may realize something you yourself didn't know about yourself but even if you were upfront about everything before you were in the relationship, what are you supposed to do know??? Say, I suddenly have a desire to ______ so now you tell your partner, take me for who I am now or leave if you don't accept that. That's insane.

Let's be clear right now because her words are flawed; when you actually love someone you don't only love certain parts of them and not others. If you truly 'love' someone you love everything about that person, even if you may not like certain parts or quarks, but we all have them.

There is no way in hell you are going to like every stitch of a person you are in a relationship with. If you say you do, I'm calling you a liar because you can't tell me there has never been a time in a relationship that has lasted where you never were bothered by something they did. You can love someone and still not like every stitch of there personality, mind or body.

Here's some advice too. Notice how many people telling you to drop her like a rock are single??? Or telling you to compromise, is your relationship ship "Let's make a deal"?

A lot of people are saying compromise. What if your GF came up to you then and said, I have a fetish too. I am deeply into bestiality and would love to you know what with a dog. It's not cheating she convinces you, it's just a dog but it's something I'm into so what do you still love me, will you let me???? Now, you're suppose to compromise so maybe only let her take it once a week since she wanted once a day. Or, you let her do it a couple times but then it really starts to bother you so you tell her, no more.

Put yourself in her shoes for once, a lot of us here don't understand our own fetish but we want others to understand us. She cared enough to see let you test the waters with it, but after a while, just wasn't going for it. If you have a solid enough relationship now, and this is truly the only thing standing between you, it's not worth ending it in my book. You may find someone who is into your diaper fetish, but will everything else, the foundation of the relationship be the same as what you have now? A lot to think about but really, it's only a diaper, I'll bet you can let it go if it meant a lifelong relationship with family, house, and kids if that's what you want in life instead of sitting in front of a computer browsing in your diaper for the next 40years.

There is no way in hell you are going to like every stitch of a person you are in a relationship with. If you say you do, I'm calling you a liar because you can't tell me there has never been a time in a relationship that has lasted where you never were bothered by something they did. You can love someone and still not like every stitch of there personality, mind or body.

Hey drew, instead of taking part of what I said out of context why don't you read the whole thing you jackass. It shouldn't matter what kind of relationship status people have who are suggesting he come to a middle ground because if you knew anything about a real relationship you'd know that both parties always have to give something up, so since you got that completely wrong let's talk about your relationship status since you don't seem to be able to understand a basic essential such as the other person's happiness.

A lot of people are saying compromise. What if your GF came up to you then and said, I have a fetish too. I am deeply into bestiality and would love to you know what with a dog. It's not cheating she convinces you, it's just a dog but it's something I'm into so what do you still love me, will you let me???? Now, you're suppose to compromise so maybe only let her take it once a week since she wanted once a day. Or, you let her do it a couple times but then it really starts to bother you so you tell her, no more.

Words can not express how stupid this paragraph is to read.

Put yourself in her shoes for once, a lot of us here don't understand our own fetish but we want others to understand us. She cared enough to see let you test the waters with it, but after a while, just wasn't going for it. If you have a solid enough relationship now, and this is truly the only thing standing between you, it's not worth ending it in my book. You may find someone who is into your diaper fetish, but will everything else, the foundation of the relationship be the same as what you have now? A lot to think about but really, it's only a diaper, I'll bet you can let it go if it meant a lifelong relationship with family, house, and kids if that's what you want in life instead of sitting in front of a computer browsing in your diaper for the next 40years.

The diaper is not the actual problem here, you would realize that if you had any real relationship experience. The actual problem is his girlfriend claiming to, but not accepting him for who he is as a person in all spectrum of his personality, not the actual diapers. You know what I am really sick and tired of drew? I am sick of people just joining DD then going off on people in a half-assed manner when they havn't fully read what other people say or knowing a damn thing about them. You said people here don't understand their fetish, well who the hell are you to speak FOR people about who THEY are. Don't ever come into a thread and spurt crap to people like with what you just did; You do not know me at all nor do you know more about MY fetish than I do. What I'm tired of is spending time replying to amazing people like yourself.

Posted Today, 03:33 PM

d_drew12, on 27 October 2009 - 02:15 PM, said:

Hey drew, instead of taking part of what I said out of context why don't you read the whole thing you jackass. It shouldn't matter what kind of relationship status people have who are suggesting he come to a middle ground because if you knew anything about a real relationship you'd know that both parties always have to give something up, so since you got that completely wrong let's talk about your relationship status since you don't seem to be able to understand a basic essential such as the other person's happiness.

OOOHHHH, big words like Jackass. Shakin in my boots now. I can do it to watch....Jackass :o You seriously need to calm your ass down as it wasn't your quote anyway that is unless you have two profiles, hmmm...interesting. The rest of the quote says

"My GF is not into diapers, but she recognizes my desires and is willing to tolerate it so long as I keep it on the down-low as they say. Sure, it would be awesome to have her participate, but this sort of compromise is much more mutually beneficial than one partner making an ultimatum of stop this or else.

Stop being a needy little shithead and end it already."

Would it not be more mutually beneficial to stop if it means the relationship will end as it sound like the OP's will? You don't have to compromise every situation of your relationship, some things are yes or no. Called deal breakers.

Words can not express how stupid this paragraph is to read.

It's an analogy, get over it.

The diaper is not the actual problem here, you would realize that if you had any real relationship experience. The actual problem is his girlfriend claiming to, but not accepting him for who he is as a person in all spectrum of his personality, not the actual diapers. You know what I am really sick and tired of drew? I am sick of people just joining DD then going off on people in a half-assed manner when they havn't fully read what other people say or knowing a damn thing about them. You said people here don't understand their fetish, well who the hell are you to speak FOR people about who THEY are. Don't ever come into a thread and spurt crap to people like with what you just did; You do not know me at all nor do you know more about MY fetish than I do. What I'm tired of is spending time replying to amazing people like yourself.

You really need to go change your diaper after your little spat here too. Pot calling the kettle black from what I see. I use generalizations like, a lot, some, most but hardly ever all because that's too inclusive. From what I've read about people on other threads, I'd say it's safe to say a lot of people don't understand there own fetish, is this not true? You say I don't know a damn thing about "them", the people here, you're right I don't, never claimed to but generalized from what people write here. There are a lot of people who I know from what they've written, are not in relationships but are quick to say "DROP THE BITCH" like they know her or something, who says that honestly knowing only she doesn't like his fetish? Then you say I don't have any relationship experience, ooookay??? Been married 4 years and dated 4 more to same person. You are 20 and have a gf but are going to tell me I have no relationship experience. Wow, again you are the pot here. The OP can still have all his feeling, but just not wear the diaper so it does have to do with the diaper too. If you read his post, she doesn't want to break up over a diaper. She said she hated them, implying diaper. Sounds like she wants him to give up diapers.

I will give you a better analogy than the previous one. Say you find out she drinks a lot, but has managed to hide it from you for a long time. She finally brings it up to you. At first you go with it and she's open about it drinking infront of you and what not but after awhile, you tell her to stop because this is getting out of hand. She says, lets compormise, I'll get drunk every other night instead of everynight, you say no, this has to stop now. No compromise, I don't like who you are when you're drunk, you're a different person. You are not being manipulative, but saving the rest of your relationship from the destruction this is bringing on. Being an alcoholic, being an ab/dl are both mental and physical addictions in my book. You CAN control or stop both if you really want to. Some alcoholics who've managed to stop still have to stop themselves ten years later from having a drink and they still think about it every day but realize how destructive it was to there relationship so they decide to keep the relationship over a beverage.

I do appreciate the comment, I truly am amazing as you say. :P Stop taking this whole post I made prior so dang personal. It wasn't directed at you so take it down a notch and relax. Sheeesh, you just started firing away one right after another, holster that weapon for a second and take a breathe. If you felt I was aiming at you, I apologize for your confusion. Peace out.

OOOHHHH, big words like Jackass. Shakin in my boots now. I can do it to watch....Jackass :o You seriously need to calm your ass down as it wasn't your quote anyway that is unless you have two profiles, hmmm...interesting. The rest of the quote says

Oh really!? I believe you exactly quoted me, look back you moron:

Trying to find middle ground is always the best option and everybody, especially myself, on this site will tell you that diapers are not something you can just decide to quit like smoking. I myself tried, with professional help, to stop wearing and it worked for only about 7 months before I was wearing again. It is something that is deeply rooted in our personalities and very being.

Ya good game on that one, it totally wasn't my quote.

It's an analogy, get over it.

Try using something that doesn't involve screwing animals next time, there are 1000 other fetishes/addictions, take your pick. Unless you like that sort of thing. Who am I to judge lol :P .

You really need to go change your diaper after your little spat here too. Pot calling the kettle black from what I see. I use generalizations like, a lot, some, most but hardly ever all because that's too inclusive. From what I've read about people on other threads, I'd say it's safe to say a lot of people don't understand there own fetish, is this not true? You say I don't know a damn thing about "them", the people here, you're right I don't, never claimed to but generalized from what people write here. There are a lot of people who I know from what they've written, are not in relationships but are quick to say "DROP THE BITCH" like they know her or something, who says that honestly knowing only she doesn't like his fetish? Then you say I don't have any relationship experience, ooookay??? Been married 4 years and dated 4 more to same person. You are 20 and have a gf but are going to tell me I have no relationship experience. Wow, again you are the pot here. The OP can still have all his feeling, but just not wear the diaper so it does have to do with the diaper too. If you read his post, she doesn't want to break up over a diaper. She said she hated them, implying diaper. Sounds like she wants him to give up diapers.

Why's the kettle gotta be the only black kitchenware, what's wrong with a black pot, not good enough for you or somethin' lol! It is true there are people here that don't quite understand themselves yet but the majority of the people understand themselves quite well. Generalization is exactly that, a general description, and on these forums there is a very vast array of personalities that can almost never be generalized. The insinuation of your relationship status was just to get your goat so-to-speak so I am sorry if you got offended by that. You are absolutely 100% right though that basically everybody who flat out tells people on these forums to "drop the bitch" is single. To you guys who say that, wade in your own pool of self misery and stop trying to get people to dive in. The issue is really bigger than the diapers; if she really wants to be with him and "loves" him as she claims, she can overlook the diapers and have it to where as long as she doesn't see or smell it, than as far as she is concerned it isn't there. It is about her coming to terms that, that is just part of who he is in his core being.

I will give you a better analogy than the previous one. Say you find out she drinks a lot, but has managed to hide it from you for a long time. She finally brings it up to you. At first you go with it and she's open about it drinking infront of you and what not but after awhile, you tell her to stop because this is getting out of hand. She says, lets compormise, I'll get drunk every other night instead of everynight, you say no, this has to stop now. No compromise, I don't like who you are when you're drunk, you're a different person. You are not being manipulative, but saving the rest of your relationship from the destruction this is bringing on. Being an alcoholic, being an ab/dl are both mental and physical addictions in my book. You CAN control or stop both if you really want to. Some alcoholics who've managed to stop still have to stop themselves ten years later from having a drink and they still think about it every day but realize how destructive it was to there relationship so they decide to keep the relationship over a beverage.

Better :thumbsup:

I agree they are both addictions, the problem that emerges though is about 99% of the time, diapers are not something that are introduced into your life later on, the activity is almost hardwired into you. We've had threads before asking people when they first started and for about all of us, it is something that we did before we even really realized what we were doing. My earliest memories of DL activity was when I was 5. Unlike alchohol though, diapers will not impare judgement especially while driving or other activity, they won't make you physically hurt people and even abuse your family, and diapers don't force you into professional incompetance. Last time I checked at least.

I do appreciate the comment, I truly am amazing as you say.

Meant in all sincereity.

Stop taking this whole post I made prior so dang personal. It wasn't directed at you so take it down a notch and relax. Sheeesh, you just started firing away one right after another, holster that weapon for a second and take a breathe. If you felt I was aiming at you, I apologize for your confusion.

It got personal when you started posting in blue print jerk! Seriously though, the only personal part was when you used my quote and directly made a response, that's it. The main problem about typing is you really can't tell how the other person is conveying the message and that is mostly my fault, I'm a chill person but that's just the way my friends and I speak to each other, so I am the one who is sorry for the confusion. I know I can come off as a bit strong and opinionated accidentally.

Peace Out.

We must first learn to destroy so that we may preserve.