LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Into Girls Poop?

Yesterday I was at a party and went to use the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush, then a girl came out and said "Just one minute," and I heard it flush again. Then she came out and said, "don't go in there." Naturally I had to see what she was hiding so I went into the bathroom and saw a brown, semi-solid poop in the toilet. I got so excited, I had seen a girl's poop in real life! I was so happy. Are any of you into this?

Yesterday I was at a party and went to use the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush, then a girl came out and said "Just one minute," and I heard it flush again. Then she came out and said, "don't go in there." Naturally I had to see what she was hiding so I went into the bathroom and saw a brown, semi-solid poop in the toilet. I got so excited, I had seen a girl's poop in real life! I was so happy. Are any of you into this?

In my opinion, even though it's part of life, poop is NASTY. Girl poop, boy poop, woman poop, man poop, animal poop, any poop. Just yuck. It's one of those "deal with it cause ya have to" sort of things.

not my thing. I still haven't seen two girls one cup.

you don't want to either

TRUTH. Curi, be lucky. What has been seen, cannot be unseen, and two girls one cup buries an imprint in your mind so deep that now every time I think of it, I'm off of chocolate ice cream for at least a month.

~ moogle

TRUTH. Curi, be lucky. What has been seen, cannot be unseen, and two girls one cup buries an imprint in your mind so deep that now every time I think of it, I'm off of chocolate ice cream for at least a month.

~ moogle

Yeah I agree with you there moogle.

I am one of those people when some one says you should not watch it makes me wants to watch it more but like you said once seen cannot be unseen. 2 girls 1 cup makes me wish I could make myself unsee or scrub my memory of the images of it.

Yeah I agree with you there moogle.

I am one of those people when some one says you should not watch it makes me wants to watch it more but like you said once seen cannot be unseen. 2 girls 1 cup makes me wish I could make myself unsee or scrub my memory of the images of it.

Yeah, I know. That's one of the few things I have seen on the internet that has made me literally vomit.

~ moogle

I`m definitely into the wonderful world of female-excrement, no doubt about that!!

In my opinion, even though it's part of life, poop is NASTY. Girl poop, boy poop, woman poop, man poop, animal poop, any poop. Just yuck. It's one of those "deal with it cause ya have to" sort of things.

Ditto. I don't even like being around my own poop, let alone anyone or anything else's.

:huh:

You've never spent a lot of time around a lot of different animals, from the cat to the dog, the horses, cows, and pigs. You tend to desensitize a bit to it.

Peace,

Vic :P

:huh:

You've never spent a lot of time around a lot of different animals, from the cat to the dog, the horses, cows, and pigs. You tend to desensitize a bit to it.

Peace,

Vic :P

Actually, I have. I've been around horses, and my friend's animal rescue. At home, I deal with at least 4-5 outside trash trash bags of used diapers and animal excrement every week - on top of vomit and hairballs. It's another part of life, and I'm not squeamish about it, but I don't love it or have a fetish for it. "Desensitized" and "dislike" are two different things.

~ moogle

My friends think it's hilarious to text pictures of their shit to each other. I text them back "Why the hell do you think I want to see that?" I don't mind seeing dirty diapers as long as the poop remains in the diapers.

It's a part of life for ALL animals on the entire planet. It's not going away no matter how much you don't like it.

It's fine to dislike it, but I think it's kinda silly that some people run/hide from poop as if it's trying to attack or bite them.

I'm just attracted to my own poop, with respect to the fact that I like to have poopies in my diaper just for the ultra-naughty feeling it gives me; it's kinky as all-get-out. Plus, it came from me, so I feel pretty safe with it. I'm interested in others who soil themselves too, because I can understand why they do it and I enjoy reading about their poop play. But I don't really get into seeing it in the toilet -- mine or anyone else's.

Poop happens, and you can't be afraid of it, but I'm sympathetic toward those who think it's nasty. Each to their own.

"Girls don't fart, and this song is a proof of it. And oh, by the way, I forgot to say that girls don't s***..." - Andrew Ross

I really don't see how there's a difference between girl poop and boy poop. It's all the same, isn't it?

"Girls don't fart, and this song is a proof of it. And oh, by the way, I forgot to say that girls don't s***..." - Andrew Ross

I really don't see how there's a difference between girl poop and boy poop. It's all the same, isn't it?

The only real difference is the XX or XY of the body cells within the poop.

It's a part of life for ALL animals on the entire planet. It's not going away no matter how much you don't like it.

It's fine to dislike it, but I think it's kinda silly that some people run/hide from poop as if it's trying to attack or bite them.

Not everything fits into one extreme or another. Most of us that don't like it aren't phobic of it. We simply don't like being around it any more that we actually have to. That's actually considered a normal behavior, y'know?

Not everything fits into one extreme or another. Most of us that don't like it aren't phobic of it. We simply don't like being around it any more that we actually have to. That's actually considered a normal behavior, y'know?

I said it was totally fine to dislike it, that's perfectly normal.

I dunno, it just seems silly and childish to me if people avoid it like it's the devil or something. It's an inevitable action, people need to learn to just live with it. :lol: