LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Shoyu Sauce. Because the only place I know (in the USA) where shoyu sauce is commonly called shoyu sauce is in Hawai'i, and that's where I was born. Besides, I've eaten gallons of it in my lifetime..goes great on rice or an occasional green papaya with sugar...no can beat it! Some ono, yeah?

< Wishing I could visit my 'ohana in the islands after talking story about shoyu sauce.

V What subject in high school did you excel in, over all others?

^ It was a model railway shop, I ordered parts that there website said they had hundreds off, and took them over 8 weeks to deliver :( Dam they annoyed me.

> Watching baseball and catching up on here. The Yankees are doing a great job at loosing this year so far :angry2:

V What realistic ambition have you set for yourself for the near future ?

^ I love to write. Through writing, I have control over situations and can create any characters and events I want to. Writing a great story is the next best thing to a nice dream.

> Enjoying a day off from work after getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist.

V Have you ever eaten dessert before dinner?

^ The absolute worst meal I ever had was one (not surprisingly) served to me on a non-stop flight from New York to Honolulu. As a life-long vegetarian, I naturally asked, in advance, that the airline provide me with vegetarian meals on the flight, which was 11 hours in duration. The main evening meal they gave me consisted of an inedible "vegetable loaf", which was supposed to be served warm, but served nearly ice cold...I couldn't eat a single bite; a salad made of wilted lettuce, two pitiful cherry tomatoes, and a small, pathetic slice of cucumber; a dinner roll; and one piece of dark chocolate for dessert. The meal, even if it had been edible, was more in line with what most would consider a snack. The meal was so loathesome, I couldn't manage to get a single bite down...it was returned to the flight attendents unconsumed at the end of the meal service. I was thankful I had an ample supply to decent snacks and sweets to tide me over to my final arrival in Honolulu.

< Recovering from a 15 mile run I just ran maybe 2 hours ago, by drinking a Coca-Cola on ice and spending time with my friends here at DD.

V What was the last major league (premier for those in the UK) sporting event you were in attendence at?

^ I don't think I've ever gone to a Premier sporting event. Sport is not my thing. The closest I've got to going to a sporting event, would be watching TV when my brother has sport on.

< Half lying, half sitting on my bed, feeling kinda cold, but not cold enough to actually get up and close the window.

v What was the last thing that broke or stopped working, which you had to replace?

^ The question is so difficult to answer is that the amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the seasons and with the metabolisms of any individual woodchuck. Link

> Just looking whats new on the boards before shower and fresh nappy

v What was the last nightmare you can remember waking up from

^ if you mean what genre i would say medival and horror etc, if you ment examples..well lord of the rings, nightmare at elm street, corpse bride etc etc ^_^

<preparing for school

V when was the first time you kissed someone ^_^

^ Geez...it was a long time ago but I remember it like it was yesterday. My first kiss...that is real, romantic, from the heart kiss...was June 6, 1982. Her name was Vickie, and it happened in the Hawaii Volcanos National Park (Big Island of Hawaii) during a beautiful sunset. I'll never forget her or that kiss as long as I live.

< Drinking lots of Coca-Cola. I slept terribly last night, and I really need a jump-start this morning.

V If you have one, what is your favorite dessert?

^ Chocolate Fudge Cake. If I go out somewhere, and it is on the menu, I usually have it.

< Waiting for my hair to dry a bit before I go to the library to do an assignment.

v When your hair is wet, how do you dry it? Let it dry naturally, use a hairdryer? (Can you tell that I could not think of a question, so just based it off what I'm doing now?)

^ Usually use my hot-air hot-brush, but it depends how much time I've got. Natural air-dry if I'm late!

> Taking a break from chainsawing logs. Spring has receded over here in UK and it's cold enough for a fire.

v Would you ever take part in a TV reality show such as Big Brother, Castaway etc?

D :) lly

^ No way. I don't mind watching some of them, but I would never want to take part.

< Supposed to be writing an essay. But I have lots of points I want to write about, and don't really know where to start.

v Have you ever met anyone famous?