LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

Simple Rules:

^ This is the answer to the person above you

< This is what you are doing right now

V This is your question to the person who replies

----

I will go first, however keep in mind there is no one above me so I have to answer a question that is not here..

----

^ Yes, I like chicken

< Reading posts and listening to someone snore, bored really

V What did you do for thanksgiving?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^no

<thinking of what i am actually doing right now, so i guess typing oh look now im done, wait! no i'm not for i am still typing! will this ever end? i know there is a way to stop, but how? this is going to drive me nuts if my fingers dont stop this soon. thats it! i'll just stop typing! but if i do then that wont be what im doing right now. and i dont want to lie to you friendly folk. now im in a jam here. i need the help of former FEMA director Michael Brown, that is i think that is his name. anyway, how would he help me i here you say in advance? well he can shift the balme to someone else! perhaps the state and local government! oh how that would be sweet and i would be free to do whatever i wanted. like type. ohh look! im doing that now! and how apt for you are asking me what i am doing right now! isnt that odd? i think so because we live in a would where one has the chance to do almost anything with all the diffrent electronics out. why you could be playing a video game at this very moment! instead you are asking me what i am doing right now and by chance it is typing i guess. whatever.

V did you actually read this entire post?

^Kinda, but read it, he's funny

>Watching the Weather channel, Light snow here

v(had to cut & Paste, where the heck is the down arrow) anyway:

has anyone ever changed your diaper?