LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Morning Routine

wetd

what is your morning routine. do you wake up wet. how long do you keep your wet diaper on. do you wet it more. do you mess it. as for me, i usually wet my diaper at night and again just before i get up in the morning. i'll fix myself a cup of coffee and settle down in front of the computer. i'll go to my favorite diaper sites and read. i usually wet my diaper a couple more times while reading. just to the point of almost leaking. and if the need and mood hits, i'll mess my diaper as well. i was just wandering what everyone elses morning routine is.

I like my sleep so I don't have much time to prepare for work after waking up. I shave and brush my teeth with my night diapers on as both of those activities usually help me wet a little. Then the diaper comes off and I take a shower. Just as soon as I'm dry I put on a very discrete work diaper and get dressed for work. I pack a couple of changes in my bag and enjoy the day at my office.

Nothing spectacular, but this is a holiday and my wife is catching up with her shower now.

I put on a clean diaper before bedtime, but sometimes i wet it almost instantly (must be the cold air feeling when im changing!) Then i wake up, more often dry than not (not quite trained to wet the bed yet, not having much luck to be honest! :( ), if dry i usually wet as soon as i wake up, although if i wake up wet, its always an amazing feeling! I keep my diaper on while i wash/shave/brush teeth, by this time i let out a little more (the water does it for me! hehe) I go downstairs for breakfast and a coffee, i'll usually have a good gush within 30minutes filling my diaper even more and sometimes i'll mess my diaper as well! Then i clean up (usually shower) put on a clean diaper and goto work. :)

On days when I am scheduled to go to my office or court, I wake up by 4am. My gauze diaper will always be wet, ranging from very damp to nearly soaked. Immediately I quietly get up and head for the bathroom. There I take off my diaper. Once naked I sit on the toilet trying to make poop, then take a short shower. After drying off and styling my hair, normally I put on a pair of snug knit cotton ladies panties, into which I insert a disposable slip-in pad. During the day I change those pads every 3-4 hours, or sooner if necessary. Once wearing the pad I finish getting dress, eat a pre-breakfast snack and finally put on enough makeup I can face the day. About 5am a car from my law firm picks me up. During the drive I review cases and communicate with clients and my fellow partners. On a typical day I reach our office building about 5:20am.

[quote name='Angela Bauer' On a typical day I reach our office building about 5:20am.

WOW, Early start, do you at least quite early or do you work late too?

I use to go for this dedication thing myself. last ten years or so I have changed and don't care to work more that a 9 hour day.

[quote name='Angela Bauer' On a typical day I reach our office building about 5:20am.

WOW, Early start, do you at least quite early or do you work late too?

I use to go for this dedication thing myself. last ten years or so I have changed and don't care to work more that a 9 hour day.

Court seldom ends before 4:30pm. From there I need to go back to the office to lock up any files I needed in court that day. Often I have messages to return STAT. Unless I have late client or staff meetings I am in the car being driven home by 5:15pm. There is a lot of traffic then so I am lucky yo get home by 5:45pm. Usually I share the car with a partner who lives in my neighborhood. During the drive I am working for clients on my computer.

As soon as I am inside our home I secure my briefcase, then undress so I can take a relaxing warm bubble bath. Following that I pin on a gauze diaper, pull-on soft vinyl panties, and dress informally to start the evening. Of course if we are expecting outsiders as visitors I need to redress as a responsible adult with discreet disposable pads. About 8:50 I start getting ready for bed. I brush my teeth, then remove my diaper so I can try making a night poopie. Nearly always Don is there to pin me into my first night diaper. Later he will check that diaper about midnight. Don can change my gauze diaper without really waking me. For this reason we have a wipe warmer. There is nothing like the shock of a cold wipe to completely wake you up! Yikes!!!

I wake up, cry after realizing I am still alive, do what needs to be done in my bathroom with a broken toilet and sink (flush manually with a bucket filled from the tub and wash hands in the tub), and go to school. Share a room with my 23 year old sis so I cannot even wear at night... :(

I very rarely sleep in a wet diaper, but I'll usually sleep diapered. I tried wetting in bed once, but I had a bit of an erection (and not to brag but I'm rather well endowed), the pee all came right out the top of my diaper and I soaked the bed. Luckily my wife thought it was hilarious. When I wake up, and my kid is at school I'll keep my diaper on and wet as needed, until I either have to go to work or my daughter gets off school. If my daughters home, then I take it off dry and wear it again that night after she's in bed.

I wake up every morning in a dry diaper. I would be nice to wake up wet once in a while. (Former bed wetter in my youth - now just a diaper lover) I wet my diaper as soon as I wake up and get out of bed. During the week on work days I wear my wet diaper for an hour or so until its time to hit the shower and get ready for work. On the weekends I like to wear my wet diaper for as long as possible. Either till its starts to leak or getting ready to go out some where.

On a school day (work day in my adult life)I normally wake up with a wet diaper (actual bed wetter here), get out of bed and have a glass of juice while watching the weather channel. I'll pee in my diaper if I have to (I already have a diaper on right! Why not?). Then I'll go and brush my teeth and jump in the shower. Once in the shower. I'll wash my plastic pants and rinse the diaper out well. Then I will get dressed and out the door. On weekends, I'll stay in my diaper for as long as possible, changing when it's about to leak or I have to get ready to go out somewhere. Sometimes I put a disposable on for the day but no very often.

I wake up, cry after realizing I am still alive, do what needs to be done in my bathroom with a broken toilet and sink (flush manually with a bucket filled from the tub and wash hands in the tub), and go to school. Share a room with my 23 year old sis so I cannot even wear at night... :(

Jesus dude. Get a grip. Being alive is a reason to celebrate. A Broken toilet or a broken heart.. Never let things get you down to the point where you hate living. There are millions of reasons to love life. Maybe you should start a list of them, chronicle them each day, have a goal to write down at least 10 positive reasons to love living. It sounds corny, but the human psyche is a delicate thing, easily influenced by positive / negative things.

Try it.. I'll give you 5 from my life today:

1. Smelling spices (I love smelling good spices) it's amazing how the olfactory can evoke feeling/thought.

2. Kissing the baby, it's a feeling that you can never duplicate, and can only experience for a short time (then they grow up).

3. Looking at amazing photographs, I saw nikonsmallworlds entries for microscope photos today, and have seen things that I'll never get to see in real life! It's amazing how much is going on on a microscopic level all around us that we can't see/appreciate!

4. Pissing outside on a cold morning! My diaper was full, so I opened the back door and pissed outside this morning, I love the cold refreshing feeling, and how the cold air just makes it so easy to piss! Nice steamy piss outside :-)

5. A Hot shower - They feel so good! Like a million little warm hugs as the beads of water blast you! Even if you can't experience this EVERY morning (some people don't have hot water or even a home to shower in) when you do... you can close your eyes, and it doesn't matter if you're showering in a marble bathroom at the tajmahal, or in shower stall in a mobile home, hot water is hot water. :)

if i wear to bed its usually wet by the time i go to sleep and wet during the night. if i have to go out ont he road its up, shower and gone, if im in the shop i dont have to work til 9AM so i usually put in a dulcolax or two to clean me out and go back to sleep after the wife is gone to work. my diapers are usually pretty soggy by the time i take them off.

Working from home I generally stumble into my office - still in my night diapers - to check my email and handle any pressing issues. After an hour or so I clean up and get changed before heading back to work.. or into the World of Warcraft.

Guest diapered67

Morning routine, weekdays basically off with the wet diaper -- into the shower and dressed into the big boy clothes for work... weekends... diaper change into a dry diaper and back to bed with a bottle of milk....

Diapered

what is your morning routine. do you wake up wet. how long do you keep your wet diaper on. do you wet it more. do you mess it. as for me, i usually wet my diaper at night and again just before i get up in the morning. i'll fix myself a cup of coffee and settle down in front of the computer. i'll go to my favorite diaper sites and read. i usually wet my diaper a couple more times while reading. just to the point of almost leaking. and if the need and mood hits, i'll mess my diaper as well. i was just wandering what everyone elses morning routine is.

I usually wake up an hour before I have to leave for work. If I am not already wet, I will pee in my diaper before getting out of bed. I will then go to my computer to check my mail, Ebay, Daily diapers, etc. Hopefully I will have to poop so I can finish filling my diaper before having to shower & dress for work. This morning was good to me as I am now sitting at my computer with a soaked & poopy diaper, aaaahhhh, life is good. On the weekends when I do not have to go to work, I will stay in my diaper as long as I can, I usually take laxatives on Friday night so I can be really messy on Saturday morning and can stay that way until it starts to leak.

I agree with diaperboyMKE, you need to get some help. I don't know your specific circumstances, so I can't recommend anything in particular, but really, find some help. It's not healthy to feel that way.