LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Look Good In Just A Diaper

:roflmao: Oh, jeez, wearing just a diaper, I look profoundly silly. Even if I were in somewhat better shape, I'd still look like a grown man in a diaper. At least my wife doesn't laugh (I imagine she's got to be giggling on the inside). Then again, the only time she sees me in just a diaper is only for a moment while I'm getting dressed or undressed.

Remember, the clothes make the man. In my case, the better the threads, the better I look.

Now, I like how it feels to wear just a diaper or a diaper and a T-shirt, presuming it's warm enough to do so. But how I look? That question gave me the best laugh I've had all day. Thanks!

"I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt..."

I have no idea what that is

I actually meant Duece Bigalow. My mix up on that one. It's an American movie from a few years ago. It's about a guy who's house sitting for a male prostitute. He gets mistaken for a male prostitute and ends up getting all these clients with really weird issues. One of them happens to be a supersized woman. They showed her entire body except for her face, but Rob Schneider (the actor) only came up to her breasts.

IMDB for Deuce Bigalow

Diapers are ugly things. I know I look bad in only a diaper usually.

And that's one very good reason to not display them in public. Your reasoning and common sense are greatly appreciated by a large majority, Aurelius. Thank you so much for bringing out this reality.

Meanwhile, the crotch shot several posts above Aurelius's contribution to this thread looks very sick. It reminds me of a child molester. I'm being totally honest. It is my opinion, but it is also shared, again, by the majority of the population. This is what gives the AB/DL community such a bad image.

Honeywell6180

i wear size 13's and have a hard time finding shoes that do not look like they were designed by a blind monkey!

for pants, in the big and tall department, all they have are short and wide pants! (no offense to those that need them). come on! a big/tall department needs pants that are longer than 32 inches with smaller waist sizes than 45 inches!

i need to probably lose 30-40 pounds myself.

do i look good in just a diaper...i think i need to cut down on the curries and drinking bitter :whistling:

but what is the saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder :screwy:

how cares what you look like as long as you feel good in your self...

and on that note here is what i look like in just a diaper

:wub::wub: please be nice,at least i made the effort :wub::wub:

017-1.jpg

one more :roflmao:

006.jpg

thats it me in just a diaper...you may all now take the piss

I look like 300 pounds of shit in a 100 pound bag!

I sleep in a tee shirt, cloth diaper and plastic pants. I wear a CPAP mask too. The only person that thinks it is cute is my wife.

Aww, don't be so hard on yourself.

I know what you mean about those CPAP machines.

I should use one, but I just cannot personally.

The fact that your wife finds you cute is all that should matter.

And I think it's cute that she thinks it's cute. LOL

hair = bad

the day we get a easy and cheap way to remove hair forever ill do it

Do you mean body hair?

Oh man buddy, I'm there with you then!

I HATE my body hair.

And I think I'd look better loosing body hair more than loosing weight.

wow somebody looks like a stereotypical english man.(not an insult, you just look like what I think of the second I think of an english men, except a bit thinner) Of course I do too, except I have a frenchman's ass.(i.e. a complete lack of one).

I worked hard for my body hair(literally hair), i don't want to save it. I have to agree that body hair is gross though. I have a buddy that looks like he's part rug.

No, I wouldn't say that I look all that great in only a diaper. I, like many men have a pot gut. Add hair to that and it is not a pretty site! I have to put on a t-shirt or tank top just to be able to tolerate myself.

I think how we all look in Diapers is all up to individual opinion. As for Me, I think I'm ok looking in a Diaper, but its not so much about the look for me but rather how I Feel. Stay Happily Diapered!biggrin.gif

First of all, rather sexist to say all girls will look good in just a diaper and all guys, not so much.

That said, let's see...62 y.o. bald, beard, a little overweight and a LOT hairy...no, I'm not thinking I'm real cute in just a diaper. On the other hand, I just avoid looking at myself in a mirror.

Right now I'm sitting here in jeans and a casual shirt with my diaper (a little wet) and plastic pants and I feel fantastic!

I'm going out to a 3 hour mtg followed by a stop at a local bar before coming home and I think I'll wear tonight, with a scheduled change somewhere along mid-way to avoid leaking. How I look in just a diaper hopefully won't come up!! But I WILL get a lot of enjoyment out of wearing...not that that was at all your point. My point is that I really don't care what I look like!

Maybe it's because I'm straight but there's not very many girls I've seen in diapers that I didn't like. However, I am totaly grossed out by the hairy guys wearing diapers as they look so unatural wearing diapers. Babies don't typically wear glasses, have facial hair, body hair, bald, wrinkles, smoke, whatever. I just think it's gross, sorry for those who are like this. Girls for the most part aren't hairy and when they are overweight, it is usually spread out throughout there body and not just there gut so it doesn't look sooo bad. Guys in diapers, total turn off.