LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Exhibitionist Spotted!

Okay, just thought I would throw this out there to see if this person is on this site...

Today I was sitting in a park area and spotted this guy wearing spandex pants/tights with an obvious diaper bulge. He was doing all sorts of stretching in a manner that was an obvious attempt at drawing attention to himself. After about 20 minutes of odd stretches he jogged off with a fully-loaded diaper bulging out of his pants.

Was this person any of you guys? Bald head, black spandex tights, white tube socks pulled up over the pants, and I would say he was about mid-30s.

Anyway, just a random spotting, thought you might all find interesting.

Aaaaaand guys like this are why our community has such a bad name in the mainstream world. I know there are mixed feelings on how exhibitionist we should be out in public, to what degree we should wear our baby clothes and that in the public world, but I think going to the extreme of purposefully drawing attention to ourselves is not cool. I think its one thing to do what we do, and either a.) try to blend in, or b.) not make a big scene of things (for example going out in little's clothes, but not making a big deal of it unless someone asks), but another to make it completely obvious that we are flouting the norms. All stuff like this does is make other people uncomfortable.

I'm firmly a believer of the concept that if we're going to be accepted, we have to act normal. I wear in public all the time, at times if you know what to look for its obvious I'm diapered, other times not. I've gone to places wearing and carrying my diaper supplies in my backpack knowing that my bags were going to be opened and checked. I've never had an issue, never even been so much as asked why I had diapers in my bag. There are stories all the time of folks who wear baby clothes, pacis, etc out in pubic, but act like its a normal state of affairs, and get a far more positive response than negative one (Bri, Lynnie, and DW come to mind). But what this guy did was what cements the image of all of us as creeps and perverts in the eyes of a lot of folk.

<Gets off soapbox>

Sorry for the rant....

• Like 3

I just want to clarify a few things about what the communitiy thinks is appropreate and what is not.

I am not going to rant of complain. On the contrary I have been dying for reasonable and thought provoking talk about how we will present ourselves to the public for years.

DiaperBoyKR-I noticed that you mentioned that what Bri, Lynnie and DW have been doing is ok since it represnets us in a cute way and not just in your face "I get off on wearing diapers". Did you mean Heidi Lynn by "Lynnie"?.

I noticed that you left me out? Just by curiosity what do you think of my outtings to places like Fetish balls, Pride events and the occasional trip to vegas? If cute is the criteria then mayby I am a succsess. Not that I am cute but my outfits could not be described as anything but. In fact that is the response that I get almost without exception.

Since the public flock to me and want my picture and say what I am doing is fun is this exceptable? I know that opinons will very some but I am intrested in the mood of the community in general. I pick my places and I do my best to pull it off in a cute and hummorus mannor.

If an Celebrity were to wear a dipaer out in public to make a statement or cause a stir would we be all over it? History says that we would. When "shock jock" Howard Stern dose a piece on "Diaper Fetishes" and or "Audlt Babies" That is all over the boards. What about when it shows up in movies or on TV like the scean in "CSI" or "Stop or my Mom will Shoot". Some of these shows we come off looking very bad and others not to bad but rarely do we look good.

One question that I have is if we never present ourselves in a possitive way and the media continues to present us in a negitive way how will we ever change public perception? Some of us will continue to pull dumb stunts that the media will jump all over to further propogate the lie about who we really are as a community.

Do we just want to continue to keep our head in the sand and let be? Do you mind being thought a pervert even though you are not just because people are uneducated?

The next generation will grow up thinking that they are weird or perverted and close themsleves off and have poor self image and low selfestem. How may of the people who pull dump stunts or outward supididy are uneducated themselves about our community and have not been able to find resourses to help them cope with their feelings? If we were more out there as a community and took a little annishitive to educate the public about who we are and what we are about would fewer people do dumb stuff?

I did some dumb stuff before I knew anything about the community. If I had not found DPF and the rest of the community and found some common intested people and come to terms with my feeling I may have done some more dumb or even stupid things.

If we do want to educate the public what message do we give and how and what is the best way to present it?

Do we have a responsiblilty to Tommy, Heidi, Angela, and the many who took a chance so we would know that we are not alone? Do we owe it to the poor folks out there who still think they are alone? What about those future generations of AB/DL? Do we pave a better path for them? Or do we just do what is easy and in our comfort zones and live with the results.

I think something needs to be done. Do you relalize how few people even in Psych and counseling world really know anything about us.

I guess I ranted a little but we need some quality discussion on this topic. You will not offend me if you tell me that you don't like my methods or message. My skin is much thicker than that or I could not do the things I have done.

Thanks, Tami

Tha

Just food for thought.

• Like 3

He was doing all sorts of stretching in a manner that was an obvious attempt at drawing attention to himself.

ok so when you do stretches, yuou are going to be showing off all sorts of parts of your body.. are you sure he was intentionally trying to draw attention to himself, and not that you just felt thats what he was doing because YOU were obviously staring at his diaper package?

remember, when we see someone doing something we secretly do we are more inclined to draw all sorts of conclusions.. like if you see a 20 year old with a 'diaper bulge' we tend to assume ab/dl and not incontinent etc....

just because he was stretching while wearing appropriate running atire doesn't mean he was trying to show off his diaper, it could just mean he's a fitness buff who happens to be incontinent, and the spandex keep his diaper from shifting around while doing something very active.

• Like 1
Guest Baby Tiana

Well I thinks its sort of something commendable cause it sort of takes a lot of courage to just go around and jog in a diaper, where everyone can see you. Now I am not sure if he was doing it as a joke or not, but still I think its a little commendable. Also interesting. Cause you rarely ever see a person in a park doing that. Any ways.... I am not him. giggles. :P But I also agree with Sarah, he could be incontinent.

Guest Baby Tiana

Thats a good point to make Duck....about it being him.

But as a jogger my self, I would disagree a little with some of what you said. Cause I never do the same route every day. I prefer to mix things up and go other places. So he could be like that too, but we will never know. I wonder how many diapers he had on, cause it would be hard to run with a lots on.

Baby T,

I'm a runner too and stay in diapers 24/7. My goal is total discretion and I only wear a Pampers size 6 or 7 when running. First, the sewn in liner helps keep the diaper discrete and the split running shorts cover everything very discretely. I put the diaper on with an elastic expansion strap I made. Anyway, running causes most of the water in my body to come out as sweat and even on a 2 hour run, the diaper wasn't anywhere full. No problem.

He didn't need a big diaper and didn't need spandex.

Honu

Guest Baby Tiana

Ahhh. Okay. So I am guessing he was doing it more for show than actually being a true jogger. Although he could be... Any ways. I like that you have found ways to be discrete. I normally just wear a good night and male basketball shorts. Just my shorts always slip down. Giggles.

Thanks you for telling me this. Helps clarify somethings. :D

Interesting to see all the replies. I'll just clarify for those who think it might just be an incontinent person wearing a diaper...

1) A starbucks coffee cup and spandex pants without any attempt to wear something over them to conceal the diaper? This guy was doing no jogging whatsoever beforehand and was doing these stretches to draw attention to himself. Who stretches for 45 minutes before jogging with a diaper 'package' (which was in the back rather than the front)? It looked like he was smuggling a grapefruit in the seat of his pamper.

2) Is there a #2 other than the one in the seat of his pants?

It was interesting to see the variety of responses to this on this board; I feel like you can post anything and get strong responses in either direction. I was there (with my girlfriend...who noticed his diaper in the first place), and I can tell you that this guy was trying to draw attention to himself and wasn't just an incontinent guy who happened to be wearing a super thick diaper with spandex pants doing stretches in front of others to draw attention to himself. I was just hoping this guy would make himself known on this site! I guess there are other places where this type might hang out. The other interesting thing, for all you whom are curious, was that no one, either than my gf and myself, noticed this guy or his diaper. It is true what everyone says.

Alrighty, I will have to get in touch with the LV crowd for Halloween as you guys seem great - and, I missed meeting BriGuy and SoCal when me and my gf were down in your neighborhood.

....On the contrary I have been dying for reasonable and thought provoking talk about how we will present ourselves to the public for years....

Yes-yes-yes!!! It's always good to have a community discussion of how to approach creating public progress as a group such as us tries to gain public acceptance. Even if everyone disagreees in some points there is usually a consensus of certain core issues that gives us something to rally around Crylol.gif

I noticed that you left me out? Just by curiosity what do you think of my outtings to places like Fetish balls, Pride events and the occasional trip to vegas? Since the public flock to me and want my picture and say what I am doing is fun is this exceptable? I know that opinons will very some but I am intrested in the mood of the community in general. I pick my places and I do my best to pull it off in a cute and hummorus mannor.

I know this wasn't addressed to me but it's here so here I go. Attending group events or going to places where where other-than-usual appearances or actions are acceptable isn't the same thing as "in public" in the context we're discussing here. IMHO odd appearance/action is acceptable in the first but not the second wink.gif It sounds like you do well.

One question that I have is if we never present ourselves in a possitive way and the media continues to present us in a negitive way how will we ever change public perception?....

....Do we just want to continue to keep our head in the sand and let be? Do you mind being thought a pervert even though you are not just because people are uneducated?

I do mind being thought od as a 'pervert' but I also realize that I can only change changable minds, and what unchangable minds think of me doesn't matter to me tongue.gif

Do we have a responsiblilty to Tommy, Heidi, Angela, and the many who took a chance so we would know that we are not alone? Do we owe it to the poor folks out there who still think they are alone? What about those future generations of AB/DL? Do we pave a better path for them? Or do we just do what is easy and in our comfort zones and live with the results.

I feel like we do have an obligation to our predecessors, especially those generally held in high esteem by most of the community. They blazed a trail for us to be able to make our own progress more easily thumbsup.gif Within those boundries do what you feel is best for you. If you feel like you need to extend those boundruies please give it a lot of thought first. Like the jogger in the OP, we are all affected by the actions of people who the world connects us with, whether that connection is right or wrong huh.gif The trailblazers put a lot on the line for themselves and us and we should think about that before doing anything ourselves.

The jogger was obviously not trying to be discreet. To me it seems more like he was an exhibitionist at work since no one else among us goes out of their way to expose their diapered condition except at festivals, partys, and clubs like I mentioned above. There will always be people among us who do things that will cast us in a bad light. I think the proper response is to take the message to them one-to-one in hopes that they too will see the light. If that goes nowhere then you disassociate with them one-on-one and publicly to lessen their impact on the rest of us. I have been through similar issues within the TG community and this method works well- but there will always be those few who are different and they have every right to go their own way if they want to. We should support their right to do that even as we distance ourselves from them over our differences if we expect acceptance from anyone else ourselves!

Tami, this is an excellent post and proves again that my decision to make DailyDiapers my DL home-site was indeed a good decision. Thank You biggrin.gif

No, the person I described was definitely not me, for those who thought it might be. Definitely not my style and definitely not something I would do. It is funny that the guy's silly outfit was the only thing that drew attention to himself, and not the diaper bulge. And really, that no one paid any attention to him other than a couple of college age guys that were kind of giggling at this guys outfit and his over-the-top stretching.

I wonder if some of you might want to make a comparison to the gay community? I can talk about this from a place outside looking in, as I have always been straight (well, I think so...).

How do others feel about those people who were the real 'flamers' of the community - out to put their gayness in your face? Personally, in my mind they set the gay movement back. Perhaps they did force the fact that there are many gays in the world, but for me at least, it came off negatively. Even as I tried to be open minded, the 'in your face' mentality put me off. What does this do for those who have no interest whatsoever in trying to be open minded?

What won me over to complete acceptance of gays were those quiet people who acknowledged being gay but did not make a big thing about it.

There were also any number of people I knew who I wondered about but didn't know for sure. I wouldn't dwell on the issue or make judgments about them because of my thoughts of whether they were gay or not. Still, there was a gradual acceptance of the fact that they were good people who simply might have a different sexual orientation than mine. Whether or not they were/are gay doesn't bother me because I can judge them on who they are as individuals rather than their sexual orientation.

Now, I'm sure what constitutes 'flamer' status and what constitutes the quiet ones who simply allow themselves to be who they are is an issue not entirely clear to all. In fact, we're all on a continuum (and in fact scattered all over rather than even in a position on a line - certainly we are multi-dimentional rather than one or two dimentional) rather than in one place or the other - whether we talk about sexual orientation, our diaper inclination or other issues.

Further, I can accept that we are who we are - some are driven to be 'out there' while others of us are going to be the quiet ones. Of course, we can urge each other to see a point of view that might either encourage or discourage others from acting a particular way in the furtherence of acceptance of gays, diaper wearers, or any other type of activity which at a point in time is not generally accepted in the mainstream of society.

I know that my opinions on all of this can be tossed around, agreed on or pushed aside. I hope no one takes offense at what I've said; it was meant as conversation stimulus and not in any way an affront to anyone. I'll be interested in reading reactions.

diaperpt

DiaperBoyKR-I noticed that you mentioned that what Bri, Lynnie and DW have been doing is ok since it represnets us in a cute way and not just in your face "I get off on wearing diapers". Did you mean Heidi Lynn by "Lynnie"?.

I noticed that you left me out? Just by curiosity what do you think of my outtings to places like Fetish balls, Pride events and the occasional trip to vegas? If cute is the criteria then mayby I am a succsess. Not that I am cute but my outfits could not be described as anything but. In fact that is the response that I get almost without exception.

Tami, I left you off the list because I had forgotten about you when I was writing. I knew I was missing someone but couldn't put a name down. Indeed it wasn't my intention, and I apologize. I have trouble keeping my own students names straight sometimes, much less everyone on the board here, and I knew I was missing a few. And yes, I did mean Heidi Lynn. And you just kinda made my point for me with the rest of your post. Our community generally draws positive interest when we show what we are in a less creepy manner than the guy in question in this post.

If an Celebrity were to wear a dipaer out in public to make a statement or cause a stir would we be all over it? History says that we would. When "shock jock" Howard Stern dose a piece on "Diaper Fetishes" and or "Audlt Babies" That is all over the boards. What about when it shows up in movies or on TV like the scean in "CSI" or "Stop or my Mom will Shoot". Some of these shows we come off looking very bad and others not to bad but rarely do we look good.

One question that I have is if we never present ourselves in a possitive way and the media continues to present us in a negitive way how will we ever change public perception? Some of us will continue to pull dumb stunts that the media will jump all over to further propogate the lie about who we really are as a community.

Do we just want to continue to keep our head in the sand and let be? Do you mind being thought a pervert even though you are not just because people are uneducated?

You hit the nail on the head here, and I can't argue with any of it, but the problem is how we go about it. I loathe being thought of as a pervert. I know I'm not, and thats mostly what matters, but I hate having to wonder what would happen if friends find out about my life. We will never get the media to present us in a positive light. We will always be presented by them as freaks and perverts because that is what sells ads, gets viewership, and increases the general alarm level of the populace. I guarantee you we will NEVER see a positive story about AB/DL that gets any kind of mainstream attention.

I think something needs to be done. Do you relalize how few people even in Psych and counseling world really know anything about us.

Yeah, we do need to do something. And that something is what the majority of gay individuals out there have done in the last 30 years. Been themselves. Not tried to fashion themselves into any kind of role. Not going out and shouting at the top of their lungs in the middle of town "Look at me I'm Gay!" Refusing to hide from friends and family, but not going out of their way to make others feel uncomfortable about it. Our lifestyle should be exactly that. We should be unapologetic for who and what we are, and by the examples of our lives show the world that we arn't perverts or insane. Yes, it would be excellent if we could get some serious psych studies into why we're the way we are that would help the counseling community know what to do with a AB/DL who's struggling, but theres many other things that are soaking up the research dollars right now. For the meantime, the communities we've made here online, and the presence we have out in the world is the best that we can do in that regard.

Please don't construe that I believe we should all hide behind a mask or anything of that nature. Thats not what I'm saying. I'M SAYING TO BE YOURSELF. Most of us DL's would say we're normal folks who happen to prefer to wear diapers for whatever reason. So wear your diapers, carry your supplies, and don't be ashamed of that fact. Who wants to know whats in your backpack unless you fling it in their faces? You're an AB and you want to wear your outfits out? Go ahead and do it, just be prepared to answer the questions that are inevitably going to go along with it. When we start turning ourselves into something we're not, and going out specifically with the intent of drawing attention, thats when we start getting the negative attention. Just as a general will pick his ground with care in war, we have got to pick the battles we choose to fight wisely, and for the most effect.

I do have to agree, be it gay, straight, trans, worshiper of the great pumpkin. If you try to rub who you are in other peoples faces they are going to do nothing but look down on you. It is great to have pride in pride parades and what not, but if your standing on a street corner making a giant scene your just as bad as a schizophranic of their meds. Be yourself, do not push it on others. This is also why I dislike bible thumpers so much they try and shove religion down your throat instead of accepting you with welcome arms.

Oh! This is great!!

I am just thrilled with all of the responses to this thread. All of them are important and seem to be well thought.

I don't have the time to give as much imput as I would like to these great posts at the moment. I agree with most everything that has been said.

There are trends from fromer groups like the Gay and Les communities that we can and should learn from.

I think that the discussions above go a long way to finding the common ground of the community and a reslove to put our best foot forward.

I hope to get back to this soon.

I guess some could think of me as a "Flammer" just because my outfits are over the top a bit. It's part of the presentation.

The fact that I am wearing a diaper is not the first thing people would notice but they would jump to that conclusion fairly quickly. I work hard to not be "in your face" about anything that I do. I definatly have fun! and lot of it. I try to make it as fun as possible for those I come in contact with. Even if it is inconvenent at the time. Bri, Square, and Sassy could maybe give some additional points of veiw as to how well this is accomplished.

But the point here is my way is not the only way! But I do feel that most whom I have come into contact with in public have come away with a possitive experiance. I know a great number of them have atleast a photo to remember me by. lol

Thanks again and I hope to get back to this soon so I can address some of your comments more directly.

Tami

I do have to agree, be it gay, straight, trans, worshiper of the great pumpkin. If you try to rub who you are in other peoples faces they are going to do nothing but look down on you. It is great to have pride in pride parades and what not, but if your standing on a street corner making a giant scene your just as bad as a schizophranic of their meds. Be yourself, do not push it on others. This is also why I dislike bible thumpers so much they try and shove religion down your throat instead of accepting you with welcome arms.

I agree with that, don't rub it in my face or make me change my ways for you.

To continue with the original subject, the guy like others have said may very well not be an ab/dl and simple incontinent. This really pisses me off about this community the ignorance that everyone who mentions the word diaper, wears one for any reason, dresses maybe a bit childish, the smallist scent members can smell of ab/dl triggers mass eruption on this site. Too much wishfull thinking and not enough real thinking.

You know, if everyone here just wore a diaper everday from now on I would be led to believe, hardly a person would notice, if they do tell them you like to or you need to, and very few people would care if you said you like to. I don't like what a lot of people wear but I don't care either.

Why shouldn't somebody, incontinent or not be able to wear spandex and a diaper and go for a jog? He's in public like you. Nobody says anything when a chick bares half her ass when she bends over and her thongs half way up her back. A person with a disability should have to hide it. Like saying, hey hide your tumor, don't wear a tight shirt, whatever it may be. As long as this guy like said above, isn't shoving it down your throat then who cares.

Furthermore, everyone here seems worried about ab/dl's getting a bad rap yet the majority are still in the closet anyway so what does it matter to you??? It affects you zero!

You know, if everyone here just wore a diaper everday from now on I would be led to believe, hardly a person would notice, if they do tell them you like to or you need to, and very few people would care if you said you like to. I don't like what a lot of people wear but I don't care either.

Why shouldn't somebody, incontinent or not be able to wear spandex and a diaper and go for a jog? He's in public like you. Nobody says anything when a chick bares half her ass when she bends over and her thongs half way up her back. A person with a disability should have to hide it. Like saying, hey hide your tumor, don't wear a tight shirt, whatever it may be. As long as this guy like said above, isn't shoving it down your throat then who cares.

Drew, I don't think anyone here has objected to a person wearing diapers and appropriate running clothes to go out and take a run. That would be insane and ludicrous. What most of us are objecting to is the fact that bobbyc has indicated that that was NOT what his intent was....he was clearly someone out there for the attention that his actions were trying to gain. As far as all of us assuming he was a AB/DL it doesn't really matter one way or another if he is or isn't, in as much as its stil going to color the public's perception of those who wear diapers for any reason other than involuntary physical need.

As far as if everyone here went 24/7 today, the rest of the world not caring, there is some truth to that. Like I've said before, and like DW has said, most people when they see us diapered don't give a care. It might startle them, but they don't care. If you don't actively draw attention to the fact youre diapered, and don't walk around with a load in your pants, most people never know!

And yes many of us are still in the closet, but mostly thats because we're concerned about what the reaction will be. Lets be honest, even after all the years the GLBT movement has been active, there is still alot of prejudice against them. Thats changing with my generation, but the point remains that it can still be rough on people who are openly gay. We don't have the same kind of backup network that they have, so many of us are leery about going that route.

If somebodt beats me to dearh over a pacifier, at least they didn't do it casue I'm LGBT

awww...let's hope this never happens anyway!

DW, you are you and there is only one! Without knowing you, I at a minimum appreciate that you seem to live with integrity - that is, you appear to be 'one' person rather than put on an act at some point then retreat to their 'real' selves. There seem to be others here as well that simply are who they are, through and through. They simply live their lives.

Others, however, will pick a day and a time and say to themselves, "I think I'll go out and be so obvious about my diapers that people just can't help but notice. Won't that be fun!!!"

Whether or not one type of person or the other will help or hurt the 'cause' of ABDL is tough to measure, but I think there is a substantial difference between the two. Personally, even though I'm completely a private 'closet' diaper wearer, I appreciate those of you who are simply living your life and not purposely choosing to be an exhibitionist.

As to the person described by the OP, from the description given it certainly seems this person is exhibitionist rather than simply an 'out there' diaper wearer. From a practical point of view, it seems that the discussion comes down to how we feel individually about:

1. closet diaper people

2. people who simple live their life in diapers (whether physical or emotional need or simply some other preference) but don't work at flaunting in any purposeful way

3. people who purposely go out of their way to be obvious about their diaper wearing completely and only to get a reaction. In this, I'd include all those idiots featured on youtube who are clearly not ABDL but simply diapering up to poke fun at those who wear diapers, to attract attention to themselves, to pay off a lost bet, or whatever temporary, transient reason.

Even those of us who only diaper up in private DO have an interest in how the public views those who wear diapers - incontinent and pure ABDL. The more ridiculed diaper wearers are, the less apt we are to EVER admit to others our desires and the more accepted it is, the more able we will be to discuss this with others and perhaps eventually reveal to others that we love diapers.

I've already suggested looking at LGBT issues, but we can also look at civil rights, women's rights, and other social justice issues to see a comparison of what types of actions moved things ahead and which hindered. I will also be honest and say I certainly do NOT put ABDL 'rights' at the same level as ANY of the issues I've mentioned, though I realize many of you might put ABDL rights up there with those others. It may well be that it is only through a combination of BOTH the out there in your face sort of actions along with the quiet but persistent living out of life is needed. Let's face it that in the past there has been behavior that was once considered criminal, but now is considered acceptable. The changes have not been, nor are they now easy, comfortable or quick.

Whether ABDL is ever considered mainstream, my bigger concern would be that those who truly NEED to wear diapers be treated fairly and reasonably. From posts I've read here written by individuals who are incontinent, it seems that this is largely the case. People who know them, know them as individuals first and recognize that their diaper wearing has to do with a physical characteristic much like my baldness, someone else's height or weight, etc.

You wouldn't happen to live in Vancouver-Surrey area do you?

Okay, just thought I would throw this out there to see if this person is on this site...

Today I was sitting in a park area and spotted this guy wearing spandex pants/tights with an obvious diaper bulge. He was doing all sorts of stretching in a manner that was an obvious attempt at drawing attention to himself. After about 20 minutes of odd stretches he jogged off with a fully-loaded diaper bulging out of his pants.

Was this person any of you guys? Bald head, black spandex tights, white tube socks pulled up over the pants, and I would say he was about mid-30s.

Anyway, just a random spotting, thought you might all find interesting.

You know, I don't care what the lifestyle is, if you're going to flaunt it in front of people, you deserve the backlash.(obviously, violence is not condonable) There's a reason I don't beat people over the head about Jesus, I repsect their right to their own opinion. If they ask I share. I'm not saying that people shouldn't be themselves, however if you want to get your freak on openly in public then people have the right to object. I would have just started laughing at the guy in the park, then hide my head in shame because he makes us as a community look horrible.

abrichiebc - nope, this wasn't in BC...close, though! I'm surprised this guy hasn't surfaced already. Maybe he's embarrassed/ashamed? Or most likely just isn't a member of this site.

Sandkat - I had similar feelings as you did on the issue; you want to wear a diaper when out and about, that's fine. Sure, you shouldn't be responsible for hiding the crinkle or even the bulk of the diaper but there is no reason to flaunt it with your clothing, unless, of course, your whole point is to flaunt it.

The irony of this guy's goal was that no one really paid any attention to him at all. Sure, he caught my eye, and my girlfriend's eye initially because of his silly outfit (tall white socks pulled up over the spandex pants?) and all of this serious stretching for an out-of-shape guy. But the impression I got right away was that this guy was a little off and wanted attention and that if you were to look directly at him he would come over and start talking to you, like homeless or crazy people sometimes do. Therefore, I ignored him completely. It was actually my girlfriend, who was able to observe him over my shoulder, who noticed that he had to be wearing a diaper.

"Spandex, it's a privilege, not a right."

I'll bite.

Nobody wants to see the diapered guy running around and stretching while wearing spandex because it looks awful. Chances are he's some old fatass too which makes it even worse.

People don't mind seeing the chick's ass with the thong because it looks good.

You're right, a person shouldn't have to hide their disability but frankly nobody wants to see your diaper hanging out. Whether you're incontinent or not. If you have a huge tumor sticking out, should you wear a tight shirt? No, nobody wants to see your huge nasty tumor. Can you wear the t-shirt? By all means.

If who you are is a big flaming homosexual, drag queen, ABDL and like to present yourself as such because that's what makes you happy then more power to you. It takes some courage to be who you really are and not care what others think. Sometimes I wish I had that ability. But don't act all surprised and offended if people treat you differently. Remember we do live in a world where people judge you by your appearance, and where first impressions are everything.

:huh:

post-2568-12555221943672_thumb.jpg

post-2568-12555221943672_thumb.jpg