LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Personalities

I am just curious of the different kinds of personalities that people here at DailyDi sport in their everyday lives.. with people who are clueless to our little world. Like my own personality is what I would think is completely opposite of being tied to the baby thing. Typically, I'm a very mature person with a lot of school and career-related goals. I am somewhat of a smartass (better than a dumb one :P ) and I never ever cry in front of anyone. Aside from laughing, I don't really show any kind of emotion in front of people. It would seem that I am as far away from being an AB as possible... yet here I am. I find it really interesting and was curious about the kinds of personalities everyone else here has outside of here.

I'm generally quite talkative and have a dry sence of humour, it makes me feel comfortable making people laugh because it masks my insecurities somewhat. I'm aslo very secretive about my everyday business like how much I earn or when I buy new things I always devaule the true costs. I'm not very ambitious and do as little work I can get away with. I love drinking with frineds so guess I'm quite sociable but can spend weeks on my own.

I've had my metalhead-stoner persona in high school and through some of college. Then in college I was just that really smart stoner guy that made everyone laugh and surprised them being announced as having one of the higher test and assignment marks in the class. Oh how I miss it.

Its interesting just the 2 posts so far about the comedic approach; given that its a form of insecurity. I love that advantage, everyone loves a funny man. Its the key to picking up, and keeping, a female acquaintance. I don't think I've ever done a presentation that hasn't made someone laugh, unless it was a super serious one worth a lot of marks. When you grow up with Seinfeld as your religion though, its a natural thing. (New Curb Your Enthusiasm season... if you like Seinfeld and haven't watched every episode of that show, you should shoot yourself. Then go get every season on DVD)

Now I'm Mr. Travel Insurance Broker with my same tendencies, just lacking the metal band t-shirts. Been to over 30 shows but not as often these days... Just saw Marilyn Manson 10 feet away and considered wearing a diaper, but I drank so much that I would have leaked big time! It was a good call. Not that anyone who noticed there would think I was a freak? Haha.

In my every day life I am a very head strong leader type. I am ultra independant and a thrill seeker. Even in my ab life is is very hard for me to let go of my independance. When I finally do let go it's almost an emotional break. I need to learn to not be so high strung everyday. I also tend to be the person with the dry sense of humor who states the obvious.

quirky,

well my daddy (bio) says im quirky, and i have to say i agree...alot of my ab side does come out in public, im cuddely and clingy and im finding it haredr to hold back these days, but not so much it takes over my life...

i am chatty, very...lucy says i dont stop, and when we meet with my sister for coffee she cant get a word in edge ways, she says its hard enough to keep up!

my daddy (step) use to tell me, at the dinner table, to stop talking....i just wouldnt unless told

i like to think i am sensible and keep a good head on when things go wrong...lucy has a tantrum....

if i get owied, whether home or out, i will act up, always have and always will....if i hurt my fingure i will want lucy to kiss my boo boo and make it better...

i am very open minded about most things...i lkie to think everything....

i am not very clever...my spelling and grammer are baaaaad!! but i lkie to think i make up for it in other ways, i can take in and hold info...usually useless stuff tho hehehe

thats about it i guess...i have to say i found that hard but thought id try neway....im not one to give up....

hugs

juniper

xxx

I'm personable and generally get around with everybody I work with (I'm a site rep, which shows that I'm trusted and can work with different personalities). I have virtually no organization skills, which probably makes dealing with me a bit of a hassle (sort of like Oskar Schindler). I'm good at the presentation, but not the work.

Guest Katharsys

I would have to say that if you met me in real life, you might be surprised.

These days, if I am just meeting you, I am an extreme introvert who stumbles trying to speak even on the most simple of things - so I tend to be quiet. Once I warm up to someone, I am the quiet one that everyone turns to when they need facts or info from my repository of useless information.

Other than that, I am about the same personality-wise. Just a little more chatty here since I can actually think and revise what I am going to say without the moment in the conversation passing me by.

Strange, how I have changed over the years... What happened to my command presence and my oratory skills?

'to know me is to love me'

that is a quote from a t-shirt that I had years ago, and I hated it with a vengeance. To know me is to have the patience and enquiring mind to discover all of me. Even I, being with me for the past 40+ years, still don't know me, so how am I going to explain to you about me. Easily - if you typecast me, I will prove you wrong. If I describe me, I will be incorrect. I think that life is a learning curve in which you never reach the end, learning about yourself and others, and finding something new each and every day - and I look forward to every day for that simple reason.