LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Real Lesbians?

• 5 months later...

I am a lesbian DL, actual real womyn here lol. DL or Mommy. :) I was wondering if there were any real lezzies out there. And as to the bi-girl thing, I personally wouldn't get involved with a bi-girl. In my experience, the call of the penis is too strong and they leave you hurt and heartbroken while they run for straight-dom. :( It's too bad. Someone once said to me: "Ew, dirty bi people? I would want to be with someone that has just been with a man. That's Gross" lol I don't hate you as people, I just wouldn't date you or sleep with you. :) I am sure there are some very fine bi-girls out there. We can be friends.

A guy--not a transgirl like some of the posters here, but a guy such as myself-- who pretends to be a lesbian online. I don't think she was dishin' the t-hate, though, just some mild biphobia. It's okay though, us bisexuals are the worst of the queers :)

edit: I do not pretend to be a lesbian online, and did not intend to imply that. Hopefully I didn't, but it's too late at night to fix this post now.

Having just read this thread, i think rainbogyrl09 your shit out of luck here as

there isnt anyone to meet what your looking for. as well lets face it, theres hardly

a single female on the site anyway, and most of the ones that are, are female in their

own mind only, and not being funny, the T-girls prove my point.

I've met a couple of other ladies on here.

And if they're anything like me, they aren't nearly gay enough.

MM

• 1 month later...

A trans sexual male to female is just being true to how God made him, he likes woman and more especially ladies who enjoy diapers in all the variations, role play sometimes and sex most times.

My rosebud nipples are aching right now right along with the rest of me. I have a cure but it is not as complete as a soul mate is. Just remember this that if you are looking for a mate you both get to serve each other, some people never understand that and feelings get hurt.

I would love to wake up next to a lady in diapers all feminine and intelligent enough to know what is going on with me and likewise for me to have the same clues about her. My diaper tunnel is full back to front, looks like someone dropped two large squishy baked potatoes in there and so now I have to take care of my achy breaky take a short nap and then cleanup and then clean house. Sweeet dreams baby girls.

This may be disagreed with but...

Before I have to say what I have to say, there's a lot to be said for human idealogy and how we choose to see ourselves. It means something, and I'm not counting it out.

Having said that, what is a "real lesbian"? Well, if you want to get TECHNICAL... a real lesbian would be a women who enjoys the company of and probably has sex with.. another woman.

You can start splitting hairs about t-girls or guys who feel like girls or guys who have become girls (surgically)... but at the end of the day, no matter how you dress, no matter what hormones you may be taking, no matter what surgeries you've had... genetically speaking you are a guy. You cannot change this. At least not at this time given our technological capabilities. Genetics don't lie. Test your genes and they test as the gender you were born as. Same goes for women who have become men. You're still genetically a woman.

Now as I said, human ideology and philosophy counts as a lot, so in that regard you can still debate "real" vs. not. But only in that regard. Genetically speaking... you are what you are.

~lilme

Just my humble two cents.

• Like 2

... but at the end of the day, no matter how you dress, no matter what hormones you may be taking, no matter what surgeries you've had... genetically speaking you are a guy. You cannot change this....

For many this is true, but some persons don't fit your binary pattern. There are 36 known chromosomal varieties in the human populace- we're not all "XX" or "XY". This occurs in what we consider men and women, as well as in the Intersexed. Since these variations are real and proven, then your binary pattern is in error. Not trying to be disagreeable, but I have a fairly deep knowledge of such things.

There will always be an argument about what constitutes a "real" woman or man. In the end your own decision about that is what you're going to go by, whether it's right or wrong. The place where that issue matters is in public life where mistreatment of anyone based on anything other than their content of character and voluntary actions is wrong, and the OP was not talking about that. Who the OP wants is their own choice, and nobody has the right to force anything else on them. You'll find an earlier response from me on this thread and IMHO I like the way the OP is about this. Your personal life = your personal call.

Bettypooh

• Like 1

For many this is true, but some persons don't fit your binary pattern. There are 36 known chromosomal varieties in the human populace- we're not all "XX" or "XY". This occurs in what we consider men and women, as well as in the Intersexed. Since these variations are real and proven, then your binary pattern is in error. Not trying to be disagreeable, but I have a fairly deep knowledge of such things.

There will always be an argument about what constitutes a "real" woman or man. In the end your own decision about that is what you're going to go by, whether it's right or wrong. The place where that issue matters is in public life where mistreatment of anyone based on anything other than their content of character and voluntary actions is wrong, and the OP was not talking about that. Who the OP wants is their own choice, and nobody has the right to force anything else on them. You'll find an earlier response from me on this thread and IMHO I like the way the OP is about this. Your personal life = your personal call.

Bettypooh

Yea, I'm only kinda just going off the last few posts which seems to be kinda off topic lol. So I appologise for going sideways with it lol.

Even as I was writing this response I realized there are other things to consider like you're talking about. I do know that it's not always cut and dry at birth (XX,XY) and there are genetic mixes. For the sake of keeping it simple I just went with my "binary" explanation.

Personally, if I met you and you are a woman, I'll see you as a woman. If you tell me you were once a guy, but are now a woman, I will see you as a woman. If you tell me you want to be treated as such, I will. I believe we can be whatever we want to be (that's the ideology/philosophy). And when I say I will see/treat you that way... I won't see you as a guy at all. Because that's what you are because that's what you want to be.

I was just being technical about the genetics. But I'm a dork/geek like that lol. I will argue the literal, cuz I do that ^_^

~lilme

I have always felt more like a women than a man !.But i live as a man becuse i just don't want the hassle of going thru the change. From what i have read over the years transitional people have it very tough !and my heart goes out ot them !! .The procedure is exspensive frusterating and misunderstood !just my opin ! good luck to all !!PS the thing is i still am attracted to women go figure eh ! :thumbsup:

I have always felt more like a women than a man !.But i live as a man becuse i just don't want the hassle of going thru the change. From what i have read over the years transitional people have it very tough !and my heart goes out ot them !! .The procedure is exspensive frusterating and misunderstood !just my opin ! good luck to all !!PS the thing is i still am attracted to women go figure eh ! :thumbsup:

I myself see myself in a sort of duality. I feel male and I feel female. I see myself in both ways, I live my life in both ways in certain aspects because it feels natural to me. So basically I identify as both. I like to be seen in that way, but expaining that all the time can be a real hassle lol, so whatever happens, happens... but that's still my duality at work... just on the fly.

In the end though, genetically speaking... my body is still 100% male and always will be, but personally I'm happy with that. I think that if someone wants to change their physical appearance, they should be free to go through life in whatever way is most comfortable and natural to them. If you want me to recognize you as female, I will :)

~lilme

I hear ya lilme !! good for you !live it love it !! be who you want because life is to short .I do try to be as much of a girl as i can when i can .But for the most i do hide it i guess that is my decsion and i can live with it ! I do applaud the people who say who cares i am who i am !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I was born a female and am a lesbian. Though, this original post was more for DL's and I identify as an AB. I thought I would just put my two cents in there. :thumbsup:

Guest Diaperdragon

Having just read this thread, i think rainbogyrl09 your shit out of luck here as

there isnt anyone to meet what your looking for. as well lets face it, theres hardly

a single female on the site anyway, and most of the ones that are, are female in their

own mind only, and not being funny, the T-girls prove my point.

Have to agree with you on that one. The only girls here are either men who pretend to be girls and T-girls. I believe rainbogyrl09 is looking for a REAL Biological, NATURAL born woman who is a lesbian and is into Diapers. I don't believe that rainbogyrl09 is interested in men who pretend to be women or T-girls. So T-girls and men who pretend to be women are SOL (So out of luck) on this one.

Have to agree with you on that one. The only girls here are either men who pretend to be girls and T-girls. I believe rainbogyrl09 is looking for a REAL Biological, NATURAL born woman who is a lesbian and is into Diapers. I don't believe that rainbogyrl09 is interested in men who pretend to be women or T-girls. So T-girls and men who pretend to be women are SOL (So out of luck) on this one.

I have no quams with M2F transgendered... however, as long as you identify as a lesbian woman. And not a straight woman, cross dresser, transvestite . . . etc. You get what I am saying. (i hope)

Bolded for emphasis.

Also, it's kind of a moot point:

rainbowgyrl09

Last Active: Oct 24 2009 09:23 PM

• 1 month later...

I am a real lesbian. I actually told my girlfriend about my abdl deal and she was totally on board and though it'd be fun. So now every once in a while I get to be her baby girl for the day. I'd love to talk to you or become your friend :)

• 2 months later...

I'm a real lesbian as well - though technically not a DL (Diaper Lover), I might qualify as LBW (Lesbian Bed Wetter) :)

BTW - what are T-Girls? I know about transgendered - I've learned about Sissies - but t-girls I have never heard of before.

I assume there is no relation with that Mr. T of the A-Team ... that would be hard to imagine in this context anyhow :)

Thanks for understanding or trying to... I was just simply interested at first in only real women lesbians that are DL's. I have yet to find any. That's why I have opened up my spectrum of people to others, as transgendered M2F.

I don't knock what other people like. And when it comes down to it, what you prefer is your choice. I just wanted a commonality between me and the other person, sorta like being on the same level as well as a DL.

I am open to all friendships, and online pals...

I was just wanting to know if there was any other lesbians out there like me, since I couldn't find any.