LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Told My Wife

Sorry I haven't posted here for awhile, so most of you probably don't remember me. A few months ago I mentioned I was going to start living with my wife permanently but was worried she might find out I'm a DL. Anyways after about a month of living together I finally told my wife that I like to wear diapers. After a day of walking through drug stores (often in the diaper aisle) looking for some cream that apparently we can't find in North America then later that day she asked me how to spell 'diaper' (me noticeable uncomfortable at the time) I finally came to my senses, thinking it would be silly to continue like this, and told her everything. I struggled to tell her at first but finally got over my embarrassment and she was totally open about it. Of course she laughed a lot but asked me if I had any (which I didn't) so we drove to the drug store the next day to pick up a bag of diapers and she even tried them on herself and offered to diaper me. Since then she's been totally ok with me wearing and often laughs and tells me I look like a kid when I wear around her (she's even told me I should find some 'cuter' diapers than Depend cuz she'd like that). So anyways I've come to the realization that I may never change and since the only major hurdle to my wearing (fear of my wife finding out) has been removed I no longer feel the need to push away my DL side. I believe it's also strengthened our marriage and brought us even closer together.

• Like 2

As the others have written, congratulations! It is a wonderful happy ending to a story that I'd love to read the beginning to. Also, it is a great beginning to an even better story!

Aloha,

Honu and BabyMaggie

Considering how difficult it can be to find a willing partner I guess this means you going to have to take good care of this one, she’s a keeper.

I told my wife of many years about ten years back, best thing I ever did.

Good luck I wish you many happy years.

Thanks for all the support everyone. It really does feel great; before this I'd been worrying for over 3 years (the start of our relationship). It sucks having such a big secret from someone you are so close too. I finally feel like I can really move forward with my life, especially having just graduated from university.

Cheers :)