LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anti Ab "Story"

So, as if we didn't already know the anti-ab crowd was targeting us I got this by email today. I'm posting it as I'm always willing to listen to others opinions and I don't want to be accused of trying to hide anti-ab material from you to keep the site going. Ya'll know my opinions on religion and diapers...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Letter of Hope From a Former AB/DL

I completely sympathize with those of you who have come across this letter only after visiting the website in the initial pursuit of pleasure.

But you may continue to read this because in the back of your mind at least there is that voice telling you this lust is wrong.

You are not wrong for desiring the love and attention that really is the basis of this behavior, however.

If you’re like me and countless others suffering from this paraphilia then you may recall a point in early childhood when the void first struck you.

As an innocent toddler perhaps you were abused or neglected, completely beyond your control.

And for years you’ve lived with this shame and this secret, desperate for the attention of a nurturing and/or dominant caregiver.

But as you’ve grown older and gained access to the resources necessary for this roleplay you may have come to find that the indulgence is in vain.

Once you’ve soiled your diaper and masturbated and cleaned up, is it not abundantly clear that the helplessness of that original moment cannot be reproduced?

You can ruin relationships, waste countless hours on the Internet and spend hundreds of dollars accumulating one fleeting high after the next, leaving you with nothing but further embarrassment and that same old hole you’ve had from the start.

So what could possibly give you hope? What on earth could inspire you to let it go and grow and look forward to fulfillment of this emptiness?

Heaven.

Imagine an eternal paradise where the care never runs out, you are loved and held and adored forever…and without guilt.

Here on earth time passes along with those ecstatic moments no matter what and it is never, ever enough. And once your baby time is over, doesn’t the guilt and self-hatred haunt you? Don’t you feel weak? Doesn’t your self-esteem take a significant blow?

Since puberty I’ve sought to live out this fantasy, and I have on numerous occasions with a girlfriend here and there. And yet no matter how well they abided by the script in my head or how pathetically I defiled myself not even a scratch was made on the void, not a single dent in eliminating the pain.

Then I suppose only God Himself Who had the power to put me here in the first place and allow me to experience this suffering and hope could ever be capable of making it go away.

Only in eternal life could my hunger for this affection be satiated.

But the thing is, why would God bother to bless you beyond your wildest dreams with this unseen world in which all you feel is contentment and happiness and the love of that mommy or daddy figure?

Are you a “good” person? Maybe on that merit alone He would resurrect your soul to this realm of absolute peace? Nope. It turns out absolutely no kind act you could ever perform could provide this. The debt, as a matter of fact, was paid in full by none other than His only begotten son, Jesus Christ.

If you have never accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior then now is the time. Don’t put it off another second. Acknowledge your depravity in sin. Put your hands together, close your eyes and pray to the Lord for forgiveness. Let Him hear you say that you want a relationship with the Son of God, who has died for your sins on the cross, and pray for faith in Him as your Lord and Savior. I promise you, if you say this prayer and mean it with all your heart and soul, God will forgive you and gift you with the Holy Spirit. By His grace you can then have faith. It’s just that simple. Gradually your faith will certainly give you not only the strength to overcome this despicable fetish, but also inspire you every day to honor and glorify Him who has saved you from hell here on earth, and hereafter. Your confidence will be renewed and your hope will soar that once your life has come to pass you will be delivered from the pain and put safely into the hands of the spirit you’ve been seeking all along.

Praise Jesus, and God bless. : )

• Like 1

I consider myself a Christian most definitely, but I cannot stand them (or any other religious group) condemning others. Maybe I'm just blind, but I do not see how endulging in something that makes you happy (as long as it is not hurting anyone else) is wrong. The Bible does plainly tell you what is right and what is wrong, but I'm pretty sure there's no hidden eleventh commandment that says "Thou shalt not wear diapers." Yes, in a way you are kinda chasing a high, but no more than someone who enjoys a rollar coaster ride because of the adrenaline rush. Is that wrong too? Yes, heaven might be the ultimate happiness, but that is not to say that God wants us to be miserable the whole time we're here on earth either.

I'm sorry, this email just kinda makes me mad. But I've vented now, so it's all good. :angel_not:

I think it's another case of a Christian reading the wrong book. The whole point of being a Christian is believing in a loving forgiving God and his Son who died for us and told us to be good to each other - not the fire and brimstone vengeful God.

I really didn't know there was an anti-ab crowd, kinda made me laugh to be honest. Sounds like it is basically the same argument used by super religious people for any group that they don't deem orthodox. It really is disgusting on their part to try to convert people through slander and insults. If this is the God their are preaching, one who only provides compassion and love after a strict set of conditions are met, I can't see why anyone would want that.

HA! i read this letter and couldn't help but giggle.

DD i thank you however for posting it on the website... it is true, by posting it you can not be accused of any sort of manipulation, or of 'hiding the truth' as some people, such as the author, may try to say.

But the letter made me laugh.

• Like 1

I think it's another case of a Christian reading the wrong book. The whole point of being a Christian is believing in a loving forgiving God and his Son who died for us and told us to be good to each other - not the fire and brimstone vengeful God.

^ I agree!

So many Christians forget this little passage here:

Matthew 7:5 - You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

My god can beat up your god...

Religion: If you don't want to find what you believe in, believe what everybody tells you.

Remember, all religion is man-made.

I'm neither atheist nor anti-christian, but I find the answers for myself. I choose my own beliefs instead of conforming to others.

The letter lost me at the word "heaven." As a child, I wasn't neglected- I was raised up in a Christian home. Everything was restricted...everything was "evil." Well, "everything" is stretching it- but close enough. The only plus side is that I'm not a TV Addict. (That stuff isn't evil, just mostly a waste of time)

Submitting to "God" is not the answer to me- it was the problem. It's why I was dead the first 16-17 years of my life. (I define alive as being able to percieve choice) What I really want is someone being extremely cruel to me, and owning me as a bondage-slave; diapers just so happen to fit into that. What is Heaven to most people is Hell to me at this point. I'd rather burn and feel than be at "peace" (no feelings) for eternity.

To be clear: if anyone here feels this fetish/lifestyle is hurting them emotionally, spiritually or any other way, then do seek whatever means you desire to overcome it. I'm not a crack dealer, this community is for those who are (or want to be) comfortable with who they are. If you can change who you are or not is debatable - but my best advice is to do what makes you happy as long as you are not hurting others - and I mean really hurting, not Mommy will cry if you're not "normal" or all those kittens God seems to kill for just about anything according to the internet.

But if you feel this isn't for you I HIGHLY recommend seeing a therapist to deal with your underlying issues in addition to your spiritual guidance. Remember, God helps those who help themselves.

To the anti-AB's among us: I respect you for bringing this to us directly this time rather than playing games under fake names. I have offered links to your support groups in the past and still make that offer available. After all, if you are still coming here regularly - under any excuse - you haven't separated yourself from the lifestyle at all.

I am a godless heathen. I say you can believe what you want to believe but keep it the f**k to yourselves! I chose my path. I do not want your path.

If religion makes you whole, go for it as long as it doesn't completely control your life.

I, for one, will sleep in on Sundays, and will continue to be a decent person in my own way.

If religion is so great, you shouldn't have to recruit people. So why bother doing it?

The 'former ab/dl' has had a much worse experience with AB life than I have. it doesn't control my life, I feel no regret before after or during any playtime I may have. Through the community I have found a girl that I get along famously with. (AB/DL thing is a very small part of both our lives). I have met some great people and some crazy people. Given the opportunity I would not change this aspect of my life even if I could. I actually find it a shame that so many people find the (lifestyle?) to be some sort of mental condition. If it harms no-one and doesn't harm yourself, there is nothing wrong with it. It's specifically a shame when religious people post things like this because it casts a bad light on their faith as leaning towards intolerance, and emphasizes our hobby as a sin. A few religious zealots like this are the reason we are seeing more and more atheist zealots. If you have some sort of inner conflict with your religion and your (hobby/fetish/etc), that is your business. An email like that only strives to push more people away.

Summary: Live and let live. Hopefully this persons can come to terms with himself in one way or another.

Sorry. I dont mean to be an ass to the guy who wrote that letter but people who try to force their beliefs on others, especially when it comes to religion, sicken and influriate me. Live and let live. Dont preach to me how you found enlightenment in God and that the only way to salvation and peace is to do the same. Happiness comes in different forms. If my happiness is found in wearing my Bambinos and romper, and I'm not hurting myself or others, leave me alone. Its people that push their religious beliefs on others that turned me into a buddhist.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I haven't read this thread in full yet but why is it that whenever something like this comes up, the author never gets more than three or four paragraphs in before The G Word comes up? Seriously? Can't these people make a good argument without reaching for religion?

People using their own personal view of their own chosen religion to tell me why what I think and do is wrong are never going to have a single iota of sway with me.

If the end of the world and the time of judgement is nigh, I better go change into a clean diaper - wouldn't want to miss the show 'cos I was on the pot!

To be clear: if anyone here feels this fetish/lifestyle is hurting them emotionally, spiritually or any other way, then do seek whatever means you desire to overcome it. I'm not a crack dealer, this community is for those who are (or want to be) comfortable with who they are. If you can change who you are or not is debatable - but my best advice is to do what makes you happy as long as you are not hurting others - and I mean really hurting, not Mommy will cry if you're not "normal" or all those kittens God seems to kill for just about anything according to the internet.

But if you feel this isn't for you I HIGHLY recommend seeing a therapist to deal with your underlying issues in addition to your spiritual guidance. Remember, God helps those who help themselves.

To the anti-AB's among us: I respect you for bringing this to us directly this time rather than playing games under fake names. I have offered links to your support groups in the past and still make that offer available. After all, if you are still coming here regularly - under any excuse - you haven't separated yourself from the lifestyle at all.

This is what I said to abdl247 when he had his issues. I am a devote christian and have accepted this part of me for what it is. This is harmless and there are definitive rights and wrongs in the Bible however fetishes aren't one of them. I harbor no angst towards the writer of this letter as the desire to reach people with the LOVE of GOD is good, however tearing people down to lift yourself up is petty, stupid and not representative of God nor his people. I cannot pretend everything people say or do here is okay however I'm the judge of none and just as God respects people's choices, so do I.

Ultimately posting their stupid responses is feeding the troll. Also, please do not think there's some large christian movement against abdl, because I can honestly tell you that outside of those of us who are abdl and christian the other 90% have no clue we exist. I've read secular articles that treat this as a mental illness and were rally ignorant. It seerms that our op here is having a hard time dealing with their life so they want to take people along for the ride.

I gotta admit, he kinda struck me with a few statements, and I feel like some of you might be avoiding just to entirely miss the guilty feelings of what comes with processing it:

But as you’ve grown older and gained access to the resources necessary for this roleplay you may have come to find that the indulgence is in vain.

Once you’ve soiled your diaper and masturbated and cleaned up, is it not abundantly clear that the helplessness of that original moment cannot be reproduced?

You can ruin relationships, waste countless hours on the Internet and spend hundreds of dollars accumulating one fleeting high after the next, leaving you with nothing but further embarrassment and that same old hole you’ve had from the start.

So what could possibly give you hope? What on earth could inspire you to let it go and grow and look forward to fulfillment of this emptiness?

Vain, yup. Going nowhere? True dat. Good question. But, we as humans have needs; emotional AND physical. For instance, if I were hungry, why would I eat Communion Wafers instead of a sandwich? What could fill the void? Well, the first step is recognizing what you need, then actually GETTING what you need. It's not that hard, people!

Since puberty I’ve sought to live out this fantasy, and I have on numerous occasions with a girlfriend here and there. And yet no matter how well they abided by the script in my head or how pathetically I defiled myself not even a scratch was made on the void, not a single dent in eliminating the pain.

Then I suppose only God Himself Who had the power to put me here in the first place and allow me to experience this suffering and hope could ever be capable of making it go away.

But the thing is, why would God bother to bless you beyond your wildest dreams with this unseen world in which all you feel is contentment and happiness and the love of that mommy or daddy figure?

I think he's confused on God's mission. He gave each of us a different set of circumstances, deliberately. Not just for kicks, there's a reason. A Divine Reason. It is our duty to Him to explore the meaning of Life in our own way. Everybody's answer will be different. Apparently, some folks feel like everybody's answer should be the same.

I was raised catholic, so I'm sure I wouldn't fit in with these guys anyway, but, I'm not going to deny that I feel guilty on a daily basis about the way I am. But, that is my own personal struggle, deeper than this 'affliction', and has more to do with the way I interpret love from others than it does with how I'd expect it to be.

Everything happens for a reason. Everything. But that doesn't mean that everything that happens is a roadblock. It's all in your perception, and YOUR perception is paramount to anyone elses'. (Yes, even Jesus and God.)

A reply to the cowardly hypocrite whose letter is posted above:

I read your letter and saw your righteousness is simply a tool of Satan just as you are. You think you're free of your sins and that is just what Satan wants you to believe but the reality is your not. The reality is your not going to heaven, you just think you are. Satan has been around a lot longer than you have and he's a lot smarter then you'll ever be. When you stopped giving in to your evil lust and turned toward religion he just tricked you into committing different sins. It's the old bait and switch and he's been doing it since Adam and Eve.

The easiest way for Satan to trap a Christian is for him to encourage righteousness, to fertilize it and make it grow like a cancer on the persons soul. It opens all kinds of new sins. The person soon begins to think they are better than the sinners they left behind because they stopped. They begin to preach that they will be going to Heaven while the sinners they left behind will end up in Hell. They begin to judge everyone around them. Meanwhile, Satan is laughing his ass off while he keeps your seat warm. Your own righteousness will be the sword that cuts you down.

If you read this far I'll reward you by telling you how I know you're just a duped tool of Satan. You didn't sign your letter. True Christians were stoned to death for preaching the word of Jesus Christ in public to heathens of all stripes. They went to their deaths in the Coliseum. A true Christian publicly admits their sins and repents. You haven't publicly admitted anything. You're still hiding behind you anonymity. Maybe it's because deep down you really don't have faith in your religion, your faith is really just window dressing. Deep down you believe that your Christian friends will do the same to you as you are doing to us if you tell them the TRUTH. Say it out loud in church next Sunday. I am a sinner, I like to wear adult diapers and act like a baby please forgive me. When you have done this you can write us another letter and sign your real name proudly because you won't have a secret to protect. I'll read it and not call you a hypocrite. Until then, you are a hypocrite. You are no better than anyone here enjoying themselves. You simply have chosen hypocrisy over lust so go flog some other group for your jollies and leave us alone.

No hugs for you,

Freta

• Like 1

I completely sympathize with those of you who have come across this letter only after visiting the website in the initial pursuit of pleasure.

Reading this part did make me consider the good intentions behind the letter, however misguided it might be. Judge not lest ye be judged, and so forth.

If you’re like me and countless others suffering from this paraphilia then you may recall a point in early childhood when the void first struck you.

As an innocent toddler perhaps you were abused or neglected, completely beyond your control.

And for years you’ve lived with this shame and this secret, desperate for the attention of a nurturing and/or dominant caregiver.

The key phrase in that passage was "If you're like me." While I have no doubt that the author did suffer some kind of emotional lack in his youth, as do many other AB/DLs, I don't think it's fair to assume that everyone who's in this subculture feels the same. Not all of us were necessarily abused or neglected, nor are all of us ashamed.

Heaven.

Imagine an eternal paradise where the care never runs out, you are loved and held and adored forever…and without guilt.

Two things. One: Many AB/DLs would say that their role playing is a kind of paradise, where they can be themselves or explore another side of themselves without shame or guilt.

Two: Speaking as a Catholic, I can say that guilt is something you're never entirely free from, much as we would like to be. Even we soldiers of Christ are not immune. ;) I think the question is then whether you allow the guilt to rule your life, and whether or not the guilt is even legitimate. While I admit I haven't read all of the Old Testament, I have read the whole New Testament and I recall this line: "Amen, I say to you, whoever does not accept the Kingdom of God like a child will not enter it" (Mark 10:15). Your interpretation of that line may vary, but perhaps one might read it from the perspective of retaining one's innocence and sense of play about the world. After all, despite what some of its stricter practitioners may believe, Christianity is a religion of joy and thanksgiving.

Perhaps, sir, it could be for you. If so, then God be with you. But for those who wish to keep their diapers and their sense of play, let them be!

Are you a “good

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But you may continue to read this because in the back of your mind at least there is that voice telling you this lust is wrong.

You are not wrong for desiring the love and attention that really is the basis of this behavior, however.

Heaven.

Here on earth time passes along with those ecstatic moments no matter what and it is never, ever enough. And once your baby time is over, doesn’t the guilt and self-hatred haunt you? Don’t you feel weak? Doesn’t your self-esteem take a significant blow?

Are you a “good

Curiositykilledthecat made a very valid point. Outside of the few that are or were AB/DL, many people of religious affiliations do not know we exist. There are some groups that do target us after finding out some pervert went out in nothing but a diaper... however they have reason to target us.. even if it's not fair to judge all of us from one person.

My own personal experiences are very good. I'm a Christian and I am fine with the diaper-wearing. I don't feel any moral guilt from wearing or indulging in this. I do not see anything wrong with this. Everyone that I have ever told in person about this side of me has been a Christian and I've had all positive (and a couple nuetral) reactions. Just as there is a small percentage (miniscule) of AB/DL's that are perverted and do things to harm our image, the number of Christians (as compared to all Christians) that are hypocrital and self-righteous, is miniscule as well. Just like society should not judge our whole community because of a few idiots, nobody should judge all Christians just because a few are hypocrites. Otherwise, that makes us hypocrites and no better than them.

Believe me, I'm not trying to start a war by any means. I am merely trying to point out that by judging this guy, we are no better than him in any way... whether we have a religious affiliation or not.