LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Penny Arcade + Diapers?

hidden

It was never described as a diaper by Lucas or anyone else officially associated with the SW franchise. It is said to be a "protective garment" for medical patients. Certainly could be a type of diaper I suppose.

If I remember correctly, individuals in the bacta tanks were supposed to be nude, but that would not be allowed in a PG rated movie, so they came up with that garment instead.

Why would diapers be submerged under water?

WARNING!!! STAR WARS GEEK ALERT!!! :starwars: Bacta is a gel. From Wookieepedia:

Bacta was a synthetic chemical substance that consisted of gelatinous, translucent red alazhi and kavam bacterial particles that were mixed within a colorless, viscous fluid known as ambori. When a patient was exposed to bacta, the bacterial particles within sought out wounds and promoted rapid tissue regeneration while preventing the emergence of scar tissue. Bacta was often thought of as a "miracle fluid", and seemed to be effective against almost every type of injury and ailment across an incredible cross-section of species throughout the galaxy.

post-6085-12530054727282_thumb.jpg

*sighs*

Those aren't diapers. The two characters are floating in "bacta tanks" from the Star Wars universe. Like Luke was put in on Hoth after he was attacked by the Wampa.

i don't remember any tanks from star wars... prob been 10 years since i have seen them though...

Why would diapers be submerged under water?

swim diapers

i don't remember any tanks from star wars... prob been 10 years since i have seen them though...

swim diapers

Dude, not tanks as in military assault vehicles... Tanks as in big VATS of liquid...

The early part of Empire Strikes Back, after Han finds Luke in the wastelands...

Luke is seen floating in the big clear-sided cylinder of stuff...

Dude, not tanks as in military assault vehicles... Tanks as in big VATS of liquid...

The early part of Empire Strikes Back, after Han finds Luke in the wastelands...

Luke is seen floating in the big clear-sided cylinder of stuff...

i know. tank has more than 1 meaning and i ment a tank of liquid. give me some credit.

didn't know where in the movie though.

i know. tank has more than 1 meaning and i ment a tank of liquid. give me some credit.

didn't know where in the movie though.

Sorry... Didn't realize you were on the same "page"...

As far as the scene, it was one of those "if you blink, you missed it" kinda moments...

WARNING!!! STAR WARS GEEK ALERT!!! :starwars: Bacta is a gel. From Wookieepedia:

Bacta was a synthetic chemical substance that consisted of gelatinous, translucent red alazhi and kavam bacterial particles that were mixed within a colorless, viscous fluid known as ambori. When a patient was exposed to bacta, the bacterial particles within sought out wounds and promoted rapid tissue regeneration while preventing the emergence of scar tissue. Bacta was often thought of as a "miracle fluid", and seemed to be effective against almost every type of injury and ailment across an incredible cross-section of species throughout the galaxy.

Yep, no matter how many times I watch star wars,when he's in the bacta tank it looks like a diaper. There's a joke/rumor circulating through star wars fans that it actually is a diaper. Wish I had the credits to buy a bacta tank in star wars galaxies. Costs over 200 million, very expensive rare ingame item.

Bacta was also fairly expensive if i recall, and wasn't a use once throw away type of thing.

Well, I guess it would be if naked patients were wetting and messing in the tanks..

I think some submersion's supposedly took hours.