LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Wear To Bed?

I wear (when i can), a tena super with a booster. Thats all i have, so thats all i wear, but if i had diaper covers and other baby things i would probably wear them.

Oh and i live in canada so our winters are very cold ... all the more reason to wear a great big thick diaper :D!

Necros~

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear a flannal cloth dipee and plastic pants. Then have the fight for bed space. Platypus, gator and bear are bed hogs.

Froggy

Come on Froggy, we all know you wear a swimsuit to bed...if your bed is not wet you will dry out :P

Extra heavy weight Angelfluff (bigger than required so it can be folded over at the top about 8 inches) and a lighter weight diaper folded lengthwise in 3rds as a liner. I top this off with plastic pants. I like the printed animal ones from Babykins. Bed stays dry, I stay wet....

CDL

Come on Froggy, we all know you wear a swimsuit to bed...if your bed is not wet you will dry out :P

OK, maybe I better fess up. I wear an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow pokadot bikini over my diaper and plastic panties.

Giggles

Froggy

hello, well usually I just sleep as God intended with just covers to keep me warm.

I don't tend to wear on a weekday as waking up to go to work really doesn't help the enjoyment of a nappy.

When I do wear it is attends either plus or maxi. I prefer the maxi, thick and good fit. Plus I bought a while back and don't rate them that much, they lose the filling and clump up. I like the super the best just the right amount of filling vs comfort.

Tonight I'm round a friends so will be wearing a maxi. :)

post-1081-1168124084_thumb.jpg

post-1081-1168124084_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Usually wear a t-shirt and diaper. Diaper usually is a large disposable (Attends 10 Easy Fit, Secure X-Plus, Promise Super, etc) with a Moliform Super pad (holes poked in the back) and a booster pad laid sidways across the front of the diaper (between the hip bones).

This diaper rarely if ever leaks and is nice and thick and crinkly! Haven't gone to bed without a diaper on in decades!

(www.crinklebutt.com)

Usually wear a t-shirt and diaper. Diaper usually is a large disposable (Attends 10 Easy Fit, Secure X-Plus, Promise Super, etc) with a Moliform Super pad (holes poked in the back) and a booster pad laid sidways across the front of the diaper (between the hip bones).

This diaper rarely if ever leaks and is nice and thick and crinkly! Haven't gone to bed without a diaper on in decades!

(www.crinklebutt.com)

iwear a terry and plastic pants no pjs to cover it

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let me explain that I was born in 1964, so I started off in cloth diapers with separate vinyl panties. My family did not believe in disposables. I do not remember before I was toilet trained, but did get to see my three younger siblings. Mom tells me she always diapered the same way, so I am sure she bought the traditional Curity flat gauze 21x40 diapers in bulk. Mom also bought Gerber vinyl pants, for infants to toddler in local stores, and for bigger kids from the factory direct. From age 2 to reaching puberty, I was dry.

Shortly after puberty I started to lose bladder control, especially when sleeping. Mom taught me how to combine enough of the flat gauze diapers to fit me, and pin the diaper myself. To make the process easier, Mom did sew 2 of the diapers side to side, to make a 40" square, that reduced to about 36" after shrinking. To soaked enough, I folded 1 or 2 more gauze diapers, positioned in my crotch area.

Today I buy 36" square flat 2 ply gauze diapers from ADC, which shrink to 32" square, big enough for me. I fold some back to make the length correct, then fold the sides to taper, so the back is wide. For years I have used Gerber infant Birdseye pre-folds as the soakers, 1 or 2 or even 3.

For the photos I moved a plastic changing pad down near the floor, but normally I put it on a changing table like an over-wide massage table.

Photo One (213#22) shows me setting up the combined diaper, with me kneeling on the far left side. I hope you can see the soaker set sort of in the middle.

Photo Two (213#34) shows me starting to get in the correct position. I am holding a pair of diaper pins in my mouth, so I am careful to wash and rinse those very well. I find it easier if I start off sort of sitting. The plastic changing pad allows the gauze diaper to slide under me easier. As shown it still needs to slide to my right side somewhat. Then I lay down to hold everything positioned until I can pin it snug.

Photo Three (214#12a) shows the left side already pinned. I am tugging the right side snug and am pinning it.

As I pull my Kins soft V1300 vinyl panties in place, I grip them at the back of the leg holes. This reduces strain on the panties, and also ensures the cloth on the back of my thighs is tucked inside the panties. The final step is to tuck the top of the panties beyond the diaper into the diaper at the waist.

post-16053-1198621076_thumb.jpg

post-16053-1198621096_thumb.jpg

post-16053-1198621112_thumb.jpg

post-16053-1198621076_thumb.jpg

post-16053-1198621096_thumb.jpg

post-16053-1198621112_thumb.jpg

Usually? well some boxers and a tank-top type Shirt... or in summertime when it gets really hot, just the boxers...

and if I'm in the mood & alone I wear a diaper beneath it , preferably a TENA SLIP Super Size M.

Other than that I keep one of the guns close & flash light... it's not the best neighbourhood... thus I sleep quite more peacfully with a peacemaker closeby ;)

(yes, even switzerland has bad places ;), most of which are also the cheap-living places - the later being the reason why I chose to live there ;) )

Angela,

Since the last pictures I've seen of you, either these were taken a long time ago, or you haven't changed at all! By the way, I love the business suit and the baba. Perfect combination. :)

Oh, and in answer to the question, usually a disposable, and it usually has two real baby diapers stuffed inside. Often times, I'll also wear a pull up cloth diaper or brief, and either plastic panties or rhumba panties over top. Depending on the mood, I may also wear a onsie or a romper, or a nightie.

Hugs,

Gary