LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Wear To Bed?

What do you wear when you go to bed, or if you're lucky enough, to your crib? 

I sleep either with a cloth diaper and plastic pants; with a Depend/Booster combo and cloth-lined plastic pants; or in the nude. If it's chilly enough, I wear footed jammies (always with a diaper of some sort, of course).

Floaty_Boy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear Molicare Super Plus medium. Teddy bear print plastic pants. A new tee shirt with snaps in the crotch, with Lil Baby Jay on the front of the shirt. I tke my new Teddy to bed. But last and most important to wear to bed? Is a big fat smile :P

Baby Jay NY

I used to have trouble going to bed, but I thought instead of dopeing myself up I thought I'd find another way. Now, I usually have a routine for putting myself to sleep. I start by using baby oil, and lotion and rubbing that on me , and then unfolding a thick disposable abena x-plus and putting a luvs baby diaper in that. Next I sprinkle lots of baby powder in the diaper and wrap myself up in that doudle duo of sweet smelling, comfy, cooshy bundle of warmth! Now for the plastic pants, two to be exact. After I climb into bed I have to drink three bottles of milk, juice, or what have you. Finally it's story time I have a collection of ab stories from the internet, and as I read I play with myself till I squirt into my diaper, by then I am sweepy enough to doze off into la..la.. land. I know this sounds like alot but it really isn't much for me to have a peaceful night sleep! :P

Most of the time I'm not in diapers, but occasionally it's a good stress reliever.

When I get the chance, I'm in a flannel contour diaper and blue or white vinyl Kins plastic pants. I've got Kins velcro contour (favourite) and Gabby's pin on contour diapers as well as a small collection of other brands.

More rarely, I'm in Abena X-Plus Medium. I prefer cloth, but sometimes disposables are more convenient and Abenas are best in my experience.

I wear a dozen Gerber cloth baby diapers (six 24" by 27" flat diaprs and 6 prefolded diaper service diapers) and Gerber toddler size baby pants to bed. Sometimes I also wear a baby blue t-shirt. Needless to say, I sleep like a baby!

• 4 weeks later...

The diapers probably won't leak as much as the boxer briefs. :fish_h4h:

Hee, Hee! :P

-------------------------------------------

I like to wear a Tranquility ATN and a T-shirt. Sometimes I will wear PJ pants over my diaper if it is cold that night.

As odd as it might sound, summer or winter (and I live in Texas) I sleep fully clothed. Shirt, pair of shorts and a pair of sweat pants over that. Also, I am usually under at least 2 blankets or 1 if I use the electric blanket in winter. My wife hates it because she likes cuddling up against me, but she really dislikes being hot.

my choice of diaper is goodnights. i were them throught the day and such and i most often were them at night so in case i wake up in the middle of the night i wont have to get up and i can just stay in bed otherwise if i end up getting up to use the washroom i have trouble falling back to sellp cue iv gotten up and am less awake then.

I'm same assa pervious poster - I don't tend to sleep very well diapered - too excited ;) LOL - maybe I should every night eventually the enjoyment might wear down to a level I can sleep soundly ;)

(Blokes will know how hard it is to relax when you're "excited" ;) )

I always sleep in my footed jammies and ALWAYS ALWAYS have a big tiger plushie to snuggle with.

I've recently found a store selling terry cloth sheets, and under that I have a terry cloth PVC-lined matress protector.

If I diaper, It'll be a X-Plus anna terry lines plasic pants :)

DP

I wear Attends with a stuffer and lotsa baby powder and baby oil (i hate diaper rash). Over that I wear one of my girly footed sleepers, or my onesies, or baby-girl pj's, or sometimes just a baby-girl t-shirt. I curl up in my Sesame Street and Barney blankets and suck on my pacifier and drift off :)

um.....just a bit of information.....ya don't have to be a bloke (if bloke means guy like i think it does) to be too "excited" to sleep in a diaper....i think it's a "DL" thing.......and some of us girls are "DL's" too... though you are right about getting used to it.....

once i had the luxury of wearing nightly or as often as i wanted....that type of "exitement" takes a little more work to accomplish...

Now that i live with Daddy...i don't wear anything to bed other then my collar and the chain Daddy attaches to my ankle (cause He doesn't want His most cherished possession to disapear in the middle of the night ;) )

unless Daddy decides i haven't been a big giwl....then He puts me in a diaper....

• 2 weeks later...

I like to wear ether a abena x-plus or a molicare with an abri booster pad three huggies size 5 and tena ultimate pad as well, with some desitin so I don't rash up and alot of powder. It keeps me really dry at night. I will then top that with a pair of tarry lined plastic pants. Then a onesie on top of that and either a pair of sweat pants and a sweat shirt or some footed pajamas. I don't have any stuffed animal I sleep with just my wife.

I have a footed sleeper just like one you have! with a little gray in it. I wear three dry comfort diapers size medium. Love diapers with lots of powder. I stay plenty dry. I snuggle up my huge stuff tiger. I would rather sleep with a girlfriend but I don't have a girlfriend. Sometimes I just sleep in my diapers or Diapers and a white tee-shirt. No pants. I go to sleep happy and wake up happy every morning.

• 3 weeks later...