LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Would You Want To Be Your Mommy/Daddy For A Day?

naughty_baby

for a mommy i would agree with ms.penny barber

i dont know if anyone will know him since hes still young but i wouold choose Sterling knight for a daddy. or aqt least and older babysitter. i just find him to be so cute and he can sing so he can sing me to sleep in my crib while he strokes my hair

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't read the question right first time and responding to "it could have been anyone", I would have loved Lucille Ball as a Mommy and Red Skelton as a Daddy.

Then rereading question correctly, I'd be a baby for Sela Ward and Sam Eliott, if it "could be anyone."

It's fun to play What If.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

In the unlikely event my loving husband "Daddy" Don Davis should be unavailable, I would certainly love to have either Harrison Ford or Tom Hanks as a temporary Daddy. Harrison is 67, 21 years older than me so that would not even be creepy. Tom is actually only 53, 7 years older, but he projects maturity. To me both those men are sexy as hell.

Being changed by a woman is not my fantasy, exactly. Dame Judi Dench in fact has a daughter, Flinty Williams. But when interviewed Judi admits to not being maternal. At least Judi is in the appropriate age range.

Going back many years, from the first time I saw Dana Delany on "China Beach" I have felt a connection to her. On subsequent TV series Dana has played a mother. She is actually 54, but in Hollywood I know women who are much older, have had face work and appear her age. Same is true for Rita Wilson (53), who always projects maternal warmth and Emma Thompson (51).

Previously when I discussed my choices to fill-in as my Mommy or Daddy, I forgot to attach photos. So, here goes:

When my father John was about 50 he looked very much as Tom Hanks looks in this photo from "Charlie Wilson's War"

When I was growing up my Mom Alice wore her hair long. She talked and moved very much as does Rita Wilson, whom Mom resembles.

About the time I started high school Mom cut her hair. She is the same height as Emma Thompson (5'8 1/2") and still wears her hair as Emma is wearing hers in the photo.

post-16053-12723860964623_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12723861097136_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12723861263608_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12723861457809_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12723861805538_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12723862013431_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12723860964623_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12723861097136_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12723861263608_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12723861457809_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12723861805538_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12723862013431_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I guess I have to say my daddy (leafy). buuuuut... if I was to pick famous people.

I would oddly say stephen Fry for a daddy, just because I tend to find I like my daddies taller then me and he looks cuddle. Plus if I am not in a babish mood I am sure we could have an interesting conversation.

As for a mommy I would would say Lucy Porter, the comeden, as I have always had odd little crush on her and if her show is anything to go by she is a little strange so she may be up for it :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stephen Fry would be a lovely daddy.

Phillip Glenister from Ashes to Ashes/Demons/Life on Mars would be a hot daddy(I like older blokes, and there's just something so sexy about a brutal policeman) and his softer side is actually really sweet.

Also, for a mommy, there's only one, and that's Keeley Hawes-again from Ashes to Ashes. She's lovely and very, very pretty.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lauren Graham if I wanted someone fun and maternal, but who I could still relate to on a mature level; or Karina Lombard if I wanted someone exotic and sensual. Robin Williams would probably make an amazing daddy, albeit lacking the sexual energy of the other two.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...